Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
This is the gamelogic for TV repair (Do note, you should really get here legit or know what the implications are when cheating variables as you can miss other variables that get set along the way, breaking other quests)
You could compare your current state to the required state to get a hint on what you need to focus on, also scenedumps can give pretty exact steps but they read like code so you need some experience in that~
View attachment 232131

TLDR: mainq 8 or higher, emmascr 16 or higher, emmaq 4 or lower and tvrep at 1
awesome sir thank you for such detailed explanation worked like a charm from now on if i get stuck i will surely open notepad++ and take look at condition thanks in advance.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
how can i open and use the cheat menu for me doesn't appear in game,how to make it work?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
how can i open and use the cheat menu for me doesn't appear in game,how to make it work?
From the OP:
Installation:
(Optional)Backup TheTwist_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
Extract to game folder and overwrite.
If you see nothing ingame then you installed it incorrectly

Alternatively if you see a similar message to this then the problem should be obvious (theres a Final and a VeryFinal version attached to the OP, use the one for the version you are running)
version mismatch.png

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "dsconstructor, post: 1522751, member: 219283"] Do OP:

Você não pode ver nada no jogo, então você o instalou incorretamente

Alternativamente, se você tem uma mensagem semelhante a este, então o problema deve ser resolvido (em inglês).
View attachment 233128 [CITAR]

how i can do it,what file i need remove what file i need use?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
how i can do it,what file i need remove what file i need use?
No need to remove anything, just download the version suitable for your game version and overwrite when extracting.
The_Twist_29Final_CheatMenu_0.6.4.zip
The_Twist_29VeryFinal_CheatMenu_0.6.5.zip

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
and if it doesn't work????
It's not rocket science, its a single file (Assembly-CSharp.dll) that has to be in "TheTwist_Data\Managed" having it installed elsewhere does nothing (it can't really hurt but wont give you the cheatmenu either)
Also do note, the button does not show up on the main menu, only ingame.

Reactions: JhOon

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Upcoming v0.6.6 changes/additions:
Next Current version will allow for some customizability of the cheatmenu by way of a config file (.\TheTwist_Data\CheatMenu.json) which is generated/loaded when the game is started.
JSON:
{
    "ExpectedVersion":"v0.29 Final|v0.29 VeryFinal", <- you should ignore this unless you know what you are doing
    "MinButtonHeight":"15", <- minimum height of a button in case you pass a large value for "ProposedItemCount"
    "ProposedItemCount":"40", <- it tries to fit this many buttons vertically while taking into account the "MinButtonHeight"
    "ButtonNormalBackColor":"#FFFFFF", <- HEX color in the format #RRGGBB by default black
    "ButtonSelectedBackColor":"#FF0000" <- HEX color in the format #RRGGBB by default red
}
"ProposedItemCount" is probably the most useful for people that are not happy with the overall scaling, increase this to shink buttons and show more variables at a time and vice versa when the value is decreased.

I also added a workaround for the game zooming in/out when scrolling the stateview variables with the mouse wheel (a bit of a but it works quite well)

Added some extra commands to give full pills with buttons for each (VitaminX, PlanB, Sleeping, Lactation)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Released CheatMenu v0.6.6
This version should work for both 0.29Final and VeryFinal

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
is there a way to trigger a scene with this? I'm doing the walkthrough and when I get to "152. the next day after school go to the classroom. jason shows rebecca the video." he just asks about homework and the game crashes. Is there a way to trigger the scene so I can progress the story?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
is there a way to trigger a scene with this? I'm doing the walkthrough and when I get to "152. the next day after school go to the classroom. jason shows rebecca the video." he just asks about homework and the game crashes. Is there a way to trigger the scene so I can progress the story?
If you can upload the savegame with the issue so i can reproduce it, i'd be more inclined to look into it.
Much of the gamestate is interdependent, hence without a full picture its tricky to find the cause and what to change from that description.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
If you can upload the savegame with the issue so i can reproduce it, i'd be more inclined to look into it.
Much of the gamestate is interdependent, hence without a full picture its tricky to find the cause and what to change from that description.
I seemed to have got passed it,it just worked once (after like 20-30 attempts)and I was able to proceed ,although it did crash a hell of a lot after,it only happened in the classroom scenes,so maybe something wrong with that..I'm not sure,I dont know anything about this stuff.
Thanks anyway tho :)

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 195020
Overview:
This mod adds a collapsible cheat menu to the game.
It allows you to add/subtract values of the gamestate, such as NPC score, quest progression, money, energy, gentle/rough score, etc, see "Useful variable names" and the "Variables Guide"​

Updated: Jan 31, 2019
Game/Creator: The Twist /
Modder: dsconstructor
Mod Version: 0.6.6
Game Version: 0.29Final+VeryFinal
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Useful variables:
(by: AngelOfDeath)

Change-Log:

Source Code:

hi
you can expalin this
please
the names in red what it means
for example:
if I want to mother in stockings
Where I click

thank you

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
hi
you can expalin this
please
the names in red what it means
for example:
if I want to mother in stockings
Where I click

thank you
The red headers are the names that the dev gave to the objects (internally called FlowCharts) holding the variables, i just read them from the loaded scene and populate the list.
"FC" stands for "FlowChart" and its followed by the name of said flowchart, variables are roughly grouped in their respective flowchart.

As for the stockings i would not know, as ive been taking a break from the game for at least the last 6 months.

Looking at the scenedumps; momoutfit = 5, however i would suggest doing it legit and getting janice score up enough so you can make her wear it through asking her, this goes for anything if you are uncertain on the implications of changing said variable.
stockings_outfit.png