3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheTruthIsNothingButLies-0.4P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
so before i download and try this game, is it a "sensei overnight / lessons in love" esk game?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
so before i download and try this game, is it a "sensei overnight / lessons in love" esk game?
I don't know and have not played the games you mentioned so I can't confirm or deny, but I had written initial feedbacks for this game, so you can read them if you are interested. There are others that posted their reviews or feedbacks as well. Hope that helps. Cheers.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
I don't know and have not played the games you mentioned so I can't confirm or deny, but I had written initial feedbacks for this game, so you can read them if you are interested. There are others that posted their reviews or feedbacks as well. Hope that helps. Cheers.
blindly grinding repeat interactions over and over until you maybe reach the next check to get a story scene.

zeroobliv

Dec 12, 2019
Hi, it's me. I wanted to share some additional information about a game and I wanted to take a moment to thank you for this website. Without it, I wouldn't be where I am today. There are so many fantastic games and developers that have inspired me, and the community here has been incredibly supportive by writing comments and offering suggestions. I really appreciate having all of you here, you are all amazing!

Regarding the game, when I reread the first version, I found it difficult to understand due to a lot of confusing words in an Asian style. (Yep, it hurts my brain) I decided to revise the dialogue again, but please keep in mind that this is only version 0.1 and I'm still working on the whole game. I hope that the revisions have improved it, but I would appreciate it if you could let me know if it is still hard to understand or not.

And I'm going to launch two polls on Discord - one for a behind-the-scenes vote, where you can select from the girls that appear in the game's recent version, and another for a popular vote, where you can choose from all the main girls to ensure they appear in the next version. If you're enjoying the game, please consider voting for it.

Lastly, I started working on this game on 07/21. At first, I only intended to create a prologue, but it ended up being longer than I had planned. Therefore, I decided to call it version 0.1 instead of a prologue. To sum up, there is no prologue, it's just version 0.1.

Thank you for taking the time, I hope we'll have the chance to meet again.
I replayed it and it is miles better than before. I can understand the conversations now. Having said that, it is still a bit stiff the way some of the conversations go but that's okay since I can actually understand what they're saying now. I do have a question though. The Lucelia scene at the cafe. I'm trying to wrap my head around that. I don't remember having any real interactions with her but she was talking like we spoke before with everything she was saying after leaving the cafe. Did I miss a scene or something? It was really confusing.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
can you chose your LI´s or are they forced on us?
i´m playing this game for 10 minutes and i get the feeling you play as a play thing for the girl´s without a backbone so the girl´s will be forced on us i guess

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I want to ask that if this game will contain Ntr, sharing (with other men), swinging? I am personally not into these kinks. So, I could like to know what I am getting into.

Albatrozz

TNL
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
can you chose your LI´s or are they forced on us?
i´m playing this game for 10 minutes and i get the feeling you play as a play thing for the girl´s without a backbone so the girl´s will be forced on us i guess
Hey there, the decision is yours. Down the line, you'll be faced with a choice, whether you want to concentrate on one girl or pursue a harem under specific circumstances. Thanks!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
My 1st wife used to journal, that's how I figured out she was a dirty cheating whore and kicked her to the curb... The humorous part of this is; why would you write your transgressions down in your diary and leave it laying around for your other half to read it??? Then get angry that I read her diary that was sitting in the living room on the bottom shelf of the coffee table???
Yeah, that was a bad day and I don't think my wife fully understood why I lifted her up and literally threw her off my porch into a snow bank when it was -45c, then fucking locked the door behind her...

35 years later, she works at Wal-Mart and pretends not to know me... She ran off with a "born again christian" and called me a satanist for listening to Metallica yet doesn't understand the 10 commandments which don't mention Metallica but they sure as fuck address "adultry"...

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
My 1st wife used to journal, that's how I figured out she was a dirty cheating whore and kicked her to the curb... The humorous part of this is; why would you write your transgressions down in your diary and leave it laying around for your other half to read it??? Then get angry that I read her diary that was sitting in the living room on the bottom shelf of the coffee table???
Yeah, that was a bad day and I don't think my wife fully understood why I lifted her up and literally threw her off my porch into a snow bank when it was -45c, then fucking locked the door behind her...

35 years later, she works at Wal-Mart and pretends not to know me... She ran off with a "born again christian" and called me a satanist for listening to Metallica yet doesn't understand the 10 commandments which don't mention Metallica but they sure as fuck address "adultry"...
Funny thing, Metallica don't mention Satan or evil worship in a single one of their songs. As a matter of fact, in "Master of Puppets," they are condemning the use of cocaine! That sounds like the exact opposite of Satanism to me. I am a "born again Christian," and I have no convictions about listening to Metallica or Megadeth or most any of those bands.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

Really interesting story, it could even be made into an adult VN game. It has a good intro and ending (epilogue). The middle part can be made into anything, mixing facts and fictions.

In fact, I remembered a pretty good game on this site which has very similar intro (slightly different details) but unfortunately no ending because it was abandoned during the peak of the pandemic.

littless

Sep 3, 2020
game is good characters are nice and all but one thing is bad we cant play every event in one playthrough

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Alright... what's the best way to get every scene? Is there just any chance in the corner where you'll be missing things? In the case of Noa's Event 2 or 3, you can get Event 2 if you did the event around afternoon(not that hot outside). Through this however, you will miss Event 3 which is just if you did go at noon(where its really hot outside), and the MC passes out.

This one's not really a problem. But the others are.

If you get Leena's Event 2, you will missed out on Luselia's Event 2 and instead will get you Event 3 where she'll be upset. Before continuing I want to know such things, whether there are ways to not miss any.

If scenes like this and interactions becomes important, a guide would be needed. To get the best outcome.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheTruthIsNothingButLies-0.4P3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
that intro on the first page makes me think there is a sister in this...
I have not played the latest version but previously there are 2 women that claimed they are the MC's sisters. I don't know if it is true or not because the title says it all, The Truth Is Nothing But Lies:p.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

giovanichristian

Dec 23, 2019
The developer is most likely from Thailand. It is very rare to find game developers from that region of the world, there is (at least) a couple from Indonesia, one from Malaysia and one 'supposedly' from Singapore that I read about.

The story has an interesing premise. Good (if not great) Kokikatsu Party renders/visuals (probably using some kind of mods too). I have not played it myself to give a feedback or initial reviews. For now, it gives a good first impressions that I am keeping my eyes on it.

Thank you for the share. All the best Albatrozz. Cheers.
Hello, it's a bit late and out of topic, but do you mind telling me the VNs that are made by dev from Indonesia? I'm from the same country and I'm curious of what kind of VN they made.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes