Flash Completed The Tower - Extended Version [v1.36.15] [Octopussy]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MarleyBob

Jun 6, 2017
Does someone knows if there's something special on getting the dialogue on Naga? I think i got it but nothing happens, i been trying to do it like 1 hr and i think i got it like 4 times but nothing happened :thinking:
All that happens is she replies with, "You think you so fast?!"

Reactions: iceeeqb

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
Hi. I just started playing this game, and I have a question. Do I have to lose to unlock the scenes? Because apparently, the scenes appear only when I lose.
In Gallery, move your mouse pointer to the top to bring down monster list. Click their pic to unlock.
Is there anyway to increase your pleasure meter?
Best way to increase lust is battle with scubbus (spelling?), their attacks increase lust a lot.
All that happens is she replies with, "You think you so fast?!"
I've been looking for this answer. Is that all that you get for finishing the moves in time?! what a piece of :poop: troll. I thought there is more monster you can be friend with than just fox girl. Total waste of time, good trap though. :oops:

Reactions: MarleyBob

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Is there a way to contact the developer outside of Patreon?
I sincerely do not understand why they do not have also a email address.

Jul 8, 2018
If anyone else is wanting another option to generate save codes, then here's one I made for the recent version of this game:

Right now it's pretty barren in terms of features, but I'll likely delve into more portions of this website to do things similar to this (from the creation of modding tools to save code generators such as this one).

I know I've not been active at all on this forum, but I figure it should be worthwhile for me to at least contribute something to a community that has contributed a lot to me.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
If anyone else is wanting another option to generate save codes, then here's one I made for the recent version of this game:

Right now it's pretty barren in terms of features, but I'll likely delve into more portions of this website to do things similar to this (from the creation of modding tools to save code generators such as this one).

I know I've not been active at all on this forum, but I figure it should be worthwhile for me to at least contribute something to a community that has contributed a lot to me.
why the hell can't i copy the save code from the generator?

Jul 8, 2018
why the hell can't i copy the save code from the generator?
Are you on mobile, because it should be as easy as double-clicking the generated text at the bottom and copying.

If you're on mobile then I can implement a button that adds the code to your clipboard (it'll be a separate button for those who don't like the idea of having a website manipulate contents in their clipboard).

[EDIT]

I decided to add a button anyways because I figured the convenience would be more worthwhile in the long run. I still have a lot of things to fix with the site in the meantime since it's been a while since I was working on it.

Last edited:

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
Are you on mobile, because it should be as easy as double-clicking the generated text at the bottom and copying.

If you're on mobile then I can implement a button that adds the code to your clipboard (it'll be a separate button for those who don't like the idea of having a website manipulate contents in their clipboard).

[EDIT]

I decided to add a button anyways because I figured the convenience would be more worthwhile in the long run. I still have a lot of things to fix with the site in the meantime since it's been a while since I was working on it.
yeah i was on pc and thanks for adding a copy button.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
There was an apparent final version released in Nov 2019. Though the patreon page is locked, is anything substantial included in it?

beastmaster62

Nov 10, 2018
Very Nice! Thanks For Making This!
I'm Enjoying It Very Much!
Would Love To See A "Cowgirl" Scene With The Centaurus!

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017

[...]

Tower final version, finished customization verson for last 3 girls...

...is there any way to get that final version? If any brave patron have it, please share it... :)

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
This is the best I could do. top to bottom.

Line 1:
Beginning: after talking to innkeeper and getting first orb;
Ten Holes: no idea how to get. Tried to keep killing chimera at garden tower to activate the tree eye more than 10 times, no success;
Combo master: chain 5 combos on normal attack;
Fame: see credits on achievements menu;
Overpowered: level 200;
Catch them all: unlock all gallery scenes;

Line 2:
End is near: after getting lava orb for first time;
Golden Medallion: couldn't unlock;
The end: finished game once;
Now you know: ironically, I have no idea, so I don't know;
Divine hero: end game on hard mode;

4th line (3rd must be empty, I don't think I missed so many achievements):
House sitter: spare fox;
YOU ARE MURDERER: don't;
The end?: finished game with any of 3 endings;
Trick: see innkeeper's scene;
True Divine Hero: suppose it was finishing last battle without input errors;

5th line:
Seriously?: input talk command during naga battle;
Tricked: given medallion to innkeeper in exchange of unlimited pots/tavern rights.

Now: how the fk to open "ten holes", "now you know", last spot on 2nd line, last spot on 4th line, and 4 last spots on 5th line?

000524.jpg

Okay, ten holes was actually obvious. stay in battle until 10 h scenes show up, you get the achievement on 10th one, so no need to keep counting.

Still trying to understand Now you Know, because I still don't.

I'm officially out of trying to know. The achievement icon is obviously representing the large moray or whatever it is which swims in two of the water tower rooms:

thing1.jpg thing2.jpg thing3.jpg

However, no matter what I try, nothing happens. Most likely it would emerge from the fountain room, but nope, also doesn't happen.

Therefore, I've given up of knowing, good game and goodbye for this.

Last edited:

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
I went and spent the 5 Dollars for the final update for this: Everyone meet version 1.036.15, This is the direct link from the patreon so make a copy fast and upload your own mirrors.

Good Fapping Y'all

EDIT:Here's a link to 0.71 of Octopussy's next game Lorain which I don't think is on F95 someone should go make a thread or something

EDIT 2 ELECTRIC BOGALOO:
There is a thread for it I just struggle at typing names good.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lorain-v0-71-octopussy.12378/

Last edited:

DavidGG

Jun 24, 2020
Hello, sorry for being almost 3 years late to this game, but did you fix the water tower? I remember that at the time he gave me something when he found out that the water tower was buggy and that was why he couldn't go to the magma tower

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes