Flash Completed The Tower - Extended Version [v1.36.15] [Octopussy]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

rerugan

Jun 17, 2017
how to get all achievements? i got 10 standard achievements. the only one missing is the golden medallion. do i have to get all hidden achievements too to get it?

i have house sitter, you are murderer!, the end?, trick, seriously? and tricked. are there more?

karamcho

May 20, 2017
Guys, can you go to Mythic and Magma towers? I have beaten all the other but can't access these two.

crushfan

Jun 16, 2017
hey if you guys want the full gallery, you can input a secret passcode using the arrow keys to do this. I was pressing them around during one of the scenes and a red light flashed at the bottom right of the screen. Eventually, one turned green and i started to form a pattern. Needless to say, theres sort of a simon says style input thing and if you press these arrows outside of combat you can unlock the whole gallery:

left, left, left, up, down, right, right

you'll know if youre doing right by the bottom right light turning green rather than red. hope this helps.

whynot?

Sep 18, 2017
if anyone can help with getting the different endings that would be great so far i only have estimations which are
1. the dialog
2. your stats
3. the amulet (if you used it was used when you smashed the women at the tavern)
Edit:also i will try to get all the endings if no one else will but after a while of playing i started my 2nd play through and im thinking you need to beat the game first for some endings like good ending maybe bad i only got irresponsible and judgement so far
Edit: and now i got the true ending

Last edited:

whynot?

Sep 18, 2017
How did you guys get the "now you know" achievement?
to get the now you know ending you must beat the game first and get to the tower that has the fox girl but of course dont kill her then after she is in you house get the heart to full and it will show another way to talk to her saying i saw the future, that also unlocks the irresponsible ending

whynot?

Sep 18, 2017
if you want the true ending this all the things you gonna need to do
get the fox girls heart full every playthrough
beat the game and start your 2nd adventure then get to the fox girl dungeon and, of course, dont kill the girl like the 1st time and then go to the house and get her heart to max then it should show the new dialog
when you click the dialog it should be another ending in the game so when you go back for your 3rd time around go through it normally and get the fox girl again then max out the heart and tell her about your past lives and then go on with the story and defeat every boss and when your fighting the boss and you turn into a crystal the little light of the orbs should change when the fox girl attacks but if it doesn't then there is something wrong with what you did or something else.
then there ya go that should be the ending

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Going to be uploading a new version. I looks like its called Tower Extended now

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes