• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abandoned The toughest female characters you've seen but finally conquered in games?

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Hi, usually when I play games, I simply find out that those girl characters are too horny or slutty at the start
which makes me lose the interest to conquer.

So I am asking could you introduce some of game characters here for discussion?
Notice the tough here may refer to different meanings such as being very shy, cold personality or totally dislike MC.
If possible, please mention whether the game that character belongs to can demonstrate good story transitions so that
it could make sense when the relationship develops, because often times I find the change of attitude or personality
is too all of a sudden .

Lastly, I am sorry if the requirement is a bit too much, but do feel free to speak up here.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:

215303j

Notice the tough here may refer to different meanings such as being very shy, cold personality or totally dislike MC.
If possible, please mention whether the game that character belongs to can demonstrate good story transitions so that
it could make sense when the relationship develops, because often times I find the change of attitude or personality
is too all of a sudden .
Hmm. There are two varieties, like you say:
1) The shy virgin, who needs to be convinced / corrupted.
I personally don't like the term corruption, because it has a bad connotation. Like you are changing the girl negatively, only to satisfy your own wrong desires. Quite often, such games have a blackmail aspect as well, which I also dislike.
Games which are just about a shy virgin who you have to romance I like better. But also there you have the risk of becoming creepy. This also depends on the MC's character.
There are a lot of games in this category, most famous one probably DMD (Dating my Daughter) or Melody, from the same dev.

2) A girl who resists your advances due to other reasons then just being shy/inexperienced.
This is more complicated. Some natural borders against romance would be incest and cheating. But if you forget about incest games and also forget about cheating / NTR games, I actually have a hard time coming up with examples...

Reactions: Mahneggaguchu