Unity Abandoned The Tinder Game [Ep. 1] [Universal Game Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
So my 2 cents:
  • Please don't do installers. It runs just fine if I unpack the app using 7-zip. Installers ask too much and never clean themselves up all the way.
  • If you are asking for money, I'm asking for a proper translation. The demo doesn't deliver on that front, so I'm keeping my money in my wallet.
  • Get your save and restore working properly. It's broken, and the penalty for a bad choice ends the game--and the only way to try again is to close the app and start all the way over.
Bottom line is that was a waste of bandwidth. 1.2 GB with less content than other titles with a quarter of the size.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Would be nice to go back to the main screen if you mess up. Also it would be nice if loading save games worked. This is what I got when I tried to load a save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cuckold_Virgin1988

Jul 3, 2018
Bad game is stupid:poop:, not only the author of the game is a cheater, so why write in the game genre that there is cuckolding and peeping? here, in the first place, there is no peeping, I played this game, and even here there is no cuckolding, so why lie then ????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
load game is fucked, deleted it
and if you dislike all girls, game over trololol

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
there is only one girl in the 1 chapter that you can fuck, Kimberly, so 1 sex scene for 12€ with renders that are from other game (japan game) and with an english that no one can understand.... i think if i was @Pepé Le Pew id feel scammed....
all i can say is thank u even if the game was not worth what u payed for it Bro. ;)

Universal Game Studio

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for answers. The listed fetishes refer to all episodes not only for the first episode. We are already working on Episode 2 which will be made with a new render technology and will be amazing too. You can see a preview picture at screenshots (girl on a beach). If you support our work, we can get ready sooner with the next episodes. Episode 1 full version will be free when Episode 2 will release.
We appreciate your support because we want to create more animation game from 2019 spring. We have a lot of ideas.
We serve you and this is the most important for us. Thank you very much!:)

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you for answers. The listed fetishes refer to all episodes not only for the first episode. We are already working on Episode 2 which will be made with a better quality new technology renderer and will be breathtaking. You can see a preview picture at screenshots (girl on a beach). If you support our work, we can get ready much sooner with the next episodes. Episode 1 full version will be free when Episode 2 will release.
We appreciate your support because we want to make more animation game from 2019 spring. We have a lot of ideas.
you seriously think someone will pay for the 2 chapter again after seeing the ep1? the horrible writing , the renders that are obviously from some 3d game for 12€? if i buyed the ep1 i will seriously go for a refund or call my bank to cancel the pay... this feel more like scamm than anything else.

Last edited:

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for answers. The listed fetishes refer to all episodes not only for the first episode. We are already working on Episode 2 which will be made with a better quality new technology renderer and will be breathtaking. You can see a preview picture at screenshots (girl on a beach). If you support our work, we can get ready much sooner with the next episodes. Episode 1 full version will be free when Episode 2 will release.
We appreciate your support because we want to make more animation game from 2019 spring. We have a lot of ideas.
He didn't even respond to any backlash lol except the fetishes well maybe hes new to this kind of backlash hes not EA.

He just said support us, episode 2 will be better. To be honest you lost a a lot of respect from this forum so i wish you the best of luck my man :).

And guys why are you so mad you just wasted 2 minutes of your life you didn't even waste any money on this.

And there only a 2 man group so can you at least cut them some slack. the hate from this this page alone burns my eyes.

Hi here is some advice release the first episode and when the second one comes one release a preview of that episode k some helpful advice right.

Good luck with this project <3.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
He didn't even respond to any backlash lol except the fetishes well maybe hes new to this kind of backlash hes not EA.

He just said support us, episode 2 will be better. To be honest you lost a a lot of respect from this forum so i wish you the best of luck my man :).

And guys why are you so mad you just wasted 2 minutes of your life you didn't even waste any money on this.

And there only a 2 man group so can you at least cut them some slack. the hate from this this page alone burns my eyes.

Hi here is some advice release the first episode and when the second one comes one release a preview of that episode k some helpful advice right.

Good luck with this project <3.
there is no hate, just facts of what he is selling.
1ª we did not pay , of course we did not.. except ( @Pepé Le Pew ) and he did it for all of us, im gratefull to him but i seriously think it was a wasted of his time and money .
2ª Forcing a paywall with a preview of 15 seconds content....then the full versión of your game is with unreadable english and such a low quality and im not even gonna say that almost all the renders are from some other 3d game....oh and bugged saves...
3ª he said the full game did have a lot of content when ( is only one sex scene with a girl)

While i did pay and may have no reason for backlash, i think is in this community benefit to share those fact so no one take us for granted.
Remember that pirating sites like this is not only for testing games and playing games for free, we all do not buy games... but a lot of us do and this is a clear example what f95 do for us (they offer us the game for free, we test it and if the game is worth is up to us to buy it and support the dev, for me this game is not even worth the money that our mod staff paid for...)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote