4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
wait so is this game actually completed, or just abandoned and tagged wrong?
It never ended, devleper decided to abbondon it becous he lost all his work and decid to mark it completed without even copleat the story I was looking forward to see more but, Hey there no way he gonna back on it. To bad a sadden me that end up abrutly.

• Sad
Reactions: Vasilji
Aug 31, 2019
It never ended, devleper decided to abbondon it becous he lost all his work and decid to mark it completed without even copleat the story I was looking forward to see more but, Hey there no way he gonna back on it. To bad a sadden me that end up abrutly.
So sad, what was reason? Lack of funding?

Aug 31, 2019
"Old HDD, no money for SSD" - even a small 2TB HDD is less than 100 Bucks. Even a USB Stick would help..
Sorry, what a lame excuse. The best for abandoning games.
I'm not sure in which reality you live, but 1 billion people live in less than 2 dollars and half of world population live in less than 5.5 dollars, so your 100 bucks is someone literal monthly pay

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
I'm not sure in which reality you live, but 1 billion people live in less than 2 dollars and half of world population live in less than 5.5 dollars, so your 100 bucks is someone literal monthly pay
he has a computer with enough power to create games... that will have cost more than 100 bucks so yeah i agree its a lame excuse.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
he has a computer with enough power to create games... that will have cost more than 100 bucks so yeah i agree its a lame excuse.
If they lost their HDD then that means they will have lost all the assets they built for the game and would have to recreate them which is would be soul destroying

During the early days of the pandemic while we were all in full lockdown, I was bored and decided to write a step-by-step walkthrough for College Life. Upon completion I did a test run, realised I'd made and error on day 3 which through off the entire walkthrough and couldn't face rewriting it so scrapped it and haven't even played the game since

Reactions: aikiriu
Aug 31, 2019
So what if he have computer that's worth more than 100$, he was giving you content on his free will and he can do whatever he wants with his free will- he does not need to justify any action. Were he under any contract? No? So literally no need to explain his reasons

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
So what if he have computer that's worth more than 100$, he was giving you content on his free will and he can do whatever he wants with his free will- he does not need to justify any action. Were he under any contract? No? So literally no need to explain his reasons
if you're so high and mighty, why don't you sponsor him financially so he can continue :)

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Sad to seen what after two years what it's not 1.0 version and have completed tag. It's was cool VN with cool characters but we have what we have. I wish only good luck with another stuff what doing dev.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes