AmanOC

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
V0.13 Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Also added a patched html file, some image links were broken and did a few low-key bugfixes.
Patched Html (v0.13): < trashed the upload since it was giving people false positives. See front page for updated link

Last edited:

AmanOC

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
How do you earn charisma?
In the prologue just through the named character events where there is some sexual interaction. Four characters give charisma, one gives stealth, one gives tyranny, and one gives nothing. In the first two days of the prologue you can get max 3 charisma.

Once I finish the transition to the main world, a lot of charisma gains will be added to random events. But for the prologue I kept it to story events.

Yep it says the same for me
Download of patch failed !
View attachment 2189265
What antivirus is giving the warning? I tested with defender and avast and neither of them detected anything on download or file scan. I will re-up it anyways and see if that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: morpheusahrms

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
In the prologue just through the named character events where there is some sexual interaction. Four characters give charisma, one gives stealth, one gives tyranny, and one gives nothing. In the first two days of the prologue you can get max 3 charisma.

Once I finish the transition to the main world, a lot of charisma gains will be added to random events. But for the prologue I kept it to story events.

What antivirus is giving the warning? I tested with defender and avast and neither of them detected anything on download or file scan. I will re-up it anyways and see if that helps.

I rezipped the patch.
MEGA
I had the same problem of not being able to download the patch thanks to windows defender flagging it as a virus and even after trying this new link the problem persists.

Torak Da Goblin

Aug 24, 2018

I rezipped the patch.
MEGA
Same problem its being detected as a Trojan

AmanOC

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Same problem its being detected as a Trojan

Maybe the problem is that the patch is only an html file. Have you tried downloading the full game? Does it get the same flag?

Took the patch down until i can figure out why it's flagging. The bugs will just have to stay for now.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Is it possible to get a threesome scene with Pepper and Moon at this point in the game? Based on the dialogue when you invite Pepper to come hangout with you and Moon that's what it felt like it was going towards, but then Moon seemed to shut that down after dinner.

• Star-struck
Reactions: AmanOC

AmanOC

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
"Transition under construction, go back and save"

got stuck 3 times in 5 minutes :D
At day 3 it always says "Transition under construction, go back and save" how to fix that?

I should have written it more clearly, That isn't "stuck", that's the start of day 4 and all roads lead to it.

Next version picks up from that passage.

Is it possible to get a threesome scene with Pepper and Moon at this point in the game? Based on the dialogue when you invite Pepper to come hangout with you and Moon that's what it felt like it was going towards, but then Moon seemed to shut that down after dinner.
Soon (tm)
That's the starting point for a possible quest later.

TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
for me, images after waking up with Pepper on day 3 are not working. [after selecting "hell yeah"]

AmanOC

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Here is the v0.13b patch (againx2)

To apply, just replace the html file in the top-level game folder with this one and reload your save. It just fixes some broken links so it shouldnt matter where you saved.

Here is a comprehensive test of the patch, if you are getting a false positive on it when trying to download then it's just your antivirus being dumb.

Reactions: TheSinner
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes