herngst.

Oct 26, 2017
i did like the first sex scene more than the others because of the more details than the "you can choose what you want do to" option. thought i could understand as one needed to write much more for every scene but thats just my part of pizza, and im sure others like that sort of thing more, nevertheless
GOOD WORK

Reactions: AmanOC

AmanOC

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
i did like the first sex scene more than the others because of the more details than the "you can choose what you want do to" option. thought i could understand as one needed to write much more for every scene but thats just my part of pizza, and im sure others like that sort of thing more, nevertheless
GOOD WORK
Yeah basically I bit off more than I could chew with the prologue as a starting point (this is both my first ever writing and first ever coding project). There is just so much story packed into a very short amount of time and since it has a strict start and end with constrained locations, I couldnt spend time on anything else and it was stressing me out. The non-story locations "Dorms" "Classrooms" "Library" etc. are all too deep to explore considering the limited stat gain and time periods of the prologue. This is because I developed them on days when I just didn't have any creative motivation to continue the story, and there is actually a whole other build of the game that is 100% free-roam locations like those.

I have it in my mind to rebuild and polish the prologue in the future. I am super happy with 80% of it. But I definitely cut some scenes off early just due to the need to move on and not just write a novel all at once. Once I feel like the game matches the title to some degree, I will take an update cycle just to polish and "finish" the prologue according to my original imagining.

I appreciate the supportive comments. And there will be more of that narrated+descriptive type of scene in the future.

new game required ughh old game save not compatible
REALLY?! Crap....I thought i avoided any game breaking issues. Can you tell me where it got bugged?

Reactions: tuekop

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Overview:
You're a pretty normal guy, coming from a pretty normal family.
You have a dad who isn't a degenerate and your mom dotes on you and your cute little sister.
Your friends assure you, right before getting punched, that your mom is a MILF.
But who are you to judge?
This smells like incest but its not tagged as incest? o_O

Reactions: Paprika

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I would say have a name instead of "The Dude" as the starting portion since it reads weird if you go along with anything like that.

In "The Therapist\Media\Background" there is a file named "shade2r.png" this should be "shader.png"

In library "You couldapproach" (needs a space)

Your location has school and scoolinter might want to add that missing h

Nikki being Neighbours daughter : needs an apostrophe. Neighbour's

You got$args.rawdollars

open doors in school needs spacing. "you could get her naked.orYou can leave before you do something you'll regret." (as you can see no space after period and after or)

Library girls want you to be cool but there is no "cool" stat.

Try to keep to a single file type, whether it is jpeg, png, webp, whatever.

Choices might be nice to have them bolded and surrounded by a background to have it stand out.

AmanOC

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022

Try to keep to a single file type, whether it is jpeg, png, webp, whatever.
I appreciate the feedback and most of it makes sense but I am not sure about this one. Other than making sure I get the media calls right, does the file type matter?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I appreciate the feedback and most of it makes sense but I am not sure about this one. Other than making sure I get the media calls right, does the file type matter?
Media calls like you said for the most part. 2 other parts. You don't know what browsers or how old some of the people who play this will run it on, and they may not do modern things, so the older standbys are mostly preferred for likelihood of no issues. Last is size/ease of use, png may be larger than jpg especially if the image lacks an alpha transparency layer, etc. This can also make it easier on yourself/others if there is a need to mass convert/compress/lower quality.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I loved the original therapist. I hope this game develops well and can keep up with the legacy.
I've spoken with author and he doesn't allow to continuation or modifications, so I respect that :cry:

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
The
Therapist

Really missed an opportunity with the name, here... Unnecessary "the", IMO.

drek

Jan 6, 2018
Any chance of 13b update either attached here or on some other upload site? Can’t do MEGA (long story)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Over three months of apparent radio silence.

Under site policies, marked as Abandoned - this would change if a new release becomes available.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes