HTML Abandoned The Therapist [Endless701] [Rfpnj]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Rfpnj

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Greetings Fans,
I am the developer of Therapist and was surprised to see traffic from here on my Patreon. Some have expressed worries on the number of bugs present in the game. Most of them have been removed, there are a few that remain but the core content from the Original version is intact. I am currently putting the list to together of changes for the next version. I try to post weekly updates on my Patreon. They may be as simple as a poll or complex like what to expect in the next version

Rfpnj

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
So to let people know where things are right now. Patrons are getting a look at Sam the Ice mania, she is not finished yet, hope to have her done by Monday. They are also voting on the next client now, with one or two more votes before the choice is made. Public release is due out in about 2 weeks.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi rfnpj
i played the html from your patreon page. and found a bunch of serious bugs.

------------------
dead ends at the sexshop/gloryhole and non of the buded or working gloryhole-sites is loading pics

"You've barely started browsing the movie options before movement near your hip draws your attention.
Glancing that way, you see an erect penis sticking through the gloryhole in the wall.
A small thrill goes through you as you look at the average sized cock.
Your mouth is suddenly moist and you feel the sudden urge to reach out and touch it. When your fingertips brush the purple crown, it jerks, jumping at your touch. You're unable to suppress the smile that touches your lips.
Stranger:
The voice from the other side of the wall holds a little desperation, "Common baby, get to work.""

no link to proceed!

--------------------------------

no dead end but a error-report

"Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.random is not a functionClosing the door of the booth behind yourself, you turn your attention to the screen opposite the door.

You start looking through the options for movies when you see one that makes you smirk just a little bit. 'Gloryhole Confessions 2.'"

--------------------------------

dead end

"Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.random is not a functionSelecting a video from the options available, you sit in the slightly sticky chair in the booth.

The video begins to unfold with a young freckled teen walking into a room full of black men, all dressed in sports uniforms."

---------------------------------

no dead end but error

"Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.random is not a functionClosing the door of the booth behind yourself, you look at the small booth. One wall is dominated by a video screeen. Across from it is a hard plastic chair with a box of wet wipes beside it.

Finally, your eyes settle on the hole in the wall. For several seconds, you wonder if someone might use that booth while you are in this one. The thought excites you."

-----------------------------------

mediumstage at bdsm-club

"Andrea is new to the amount of pain given, with which her limits are pushed. She have big red marks on her body.

Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<elseif>> clause (#1) (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $bdimage to "medium"

Andrea feels that she some control. After 30 minutes the play session is over and Andrea choose to take a few minutes before returning to the lobby"

Reactions: anavel1750

Rfpnj

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for the report, I am sorry it took this long to get back to you with a response. The funny thing is no one had reported these bugs with a full month of the release.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It is not so easy to keep track of the storylines as some happen randomly and some seem or are unfinished (e.g. stalker). So it is hard to find bugs or notice things (not) happening as bugs. Still, I am really looking forward to "Therapist" progressing. The endless version was a big jump anyways. Thanks again.

Apr 8, 2017
ive got a Therapist v0.15a - size 945Mb.
& here is the Therapist v1.03 newest version, got only 635Mb in size including the image file, the html file, the update file.
& why is that? is it reduced? is it shrinkage?

D

Deleted member 22113

ive got a Therapist v0.15a - size 945Mb.
& here is the Therapist v1.03 newest version, got only 635Mb in size including the image file, the html file, the update file.
& why is that? is it reduced? is it shrinkage?
a few things were reorganized and or cut out out for the endless version.

Apr 8, 2017
so a few or more scenes has been cut outs.. not good..
it much better to add more scenes than to cut out.
they must have to become broaden the road.

D

Deleted member 22113

Agreed but i think it was more about organizing, the original images folder is everything slapped together where as the new each client and location has its own folder and i think there were more than a few unused assets. As to why scenes were cut i couldnt say. If i remember it was the last part of the eric hypno route, and end of the sandra, and the ending to mary and her step son that were cut out. Although unfinished they seemed well done in the original so no idea why they were cut except like you said its to "broaden the road".

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's like theres less content now compared to 2016.
Pretty disappointing.

korko

May 30, 2017
bdsm playroom -medium and hard spankinkg gives error, no pictures or gif showimg

Mike 626

Jun 15, 2017
Is there a way to download version 0.1.5b from anywhere cos I would like to play the game offline

D

Deleted member 22113

It's like theres less content now compared to 2016.
Pretty disappointing.
Judging from the patreon it kinda looks like hes going to reduce the amount of images in future releases and make it more text based ill be pretty upset it turns into another coleman institute i like the current and original version balances i dont want to have to read for an hour just to see a single half second gif of half a boob

Reactions: korko and J-Lo
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes