3.20 star(s) 28 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Why do we get dream of x or y or both just in the replay and not in the game itself? Or is there a way to activate this?
Not sure what dream scene you mean. But this game has three main routes (Belle / Elena / Belle and Elena). You probably have seen that dream scene from one route in your playthrough, the replay probably shows all possible scenes there.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Taming of the Brat with KoGa3's multi mod to v1.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: gaimariy

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
The point system is kinda confusing so I decided to ask. How does "BelleorElena" points work? If I'm on the positive I'm on Elena path and negative on Belle path? If I want to go for both I gotta keep the points at zero or something? Or can I go for both at all?
And secondly what does the good girl points do? Is it like other games like "Love" or "Lust" path that you get scenes with the characters but it's different scenes when you're on "Love" or "Lust" or is it something else?
Edit: I don't care about spoilers so do tell freely, I rather know what's going on then be confused the whole game and don't know what to choose

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The point system is kinda confusing so I decided to ask. How does "BelleorElena" points work? If I'm on the positive I'm on Elena path and negative on Belle path? If I want to go for both I gotta keep the points at zero or something? Or can I go for both at all?
And secondly what does the good girl points do? Is it like other games like "Love" or "Lust" path that you get scenes with the characters but it's different scenes when you're on "Love" or "Lust" or is it something else?
Edit: I don't care about spoilers so do tell freely, I rather know what's going on then be confused the whole game and don't know what to choose
can go both. on good girl bella she's less brat but can't get 3some with her and her friend and can end up with both. more positive is best.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If you want both girls, you should keep the "BelleorElena" variable within a point or two of zero. As for the "bgg" and "egg" variables, keeping them slightly negative is best. You are allowed some leeway here, depending on personal preferences.

Eventually, none of those variables will matter, and the game becomes choice-driven. You will be able to choose whether a girl is 'In' or 'Excluded'. By the end of the game, that is ALL that matters, not the points.

Consulting the Walkthrough or using the Mod might be useful. The walkthrough, in particular, will tell you where each variable is affected and what you need to get a particular scene, so you can plan ahead with each choice.

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
can go both. on good girl bella she's less brat but can't get 3some with her and her friend and can end up with both. more positive is best.
Well thanks that is good to know
If you want both girls, you should keep the "BelleorElena" variable within a point or two of zero. As for the "bgg" and "egg" variables, keeping them slightly negative is best. You are allowed some leeway here, depending on personal preferences.

Eventually, none of those variables will matter, and the game becomes choice-driven. You will be able to choose whether a girl is 'In' or 'Excluded'. By the end of the game, that is ALL that matters, not the points.

Consulting the Walkthrough or using the Mod might be useful. The walkthrough, in particular, will tell you where each variable is affected and what you need to get a particular scene, so you can plan ahead with each choice.
Nice, now I know what to do at least thank you for the help!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So why does Elena ask if you like anal, if she is never going to give it up? Did I miss a scene somewhere? :unsure:
Was pretty bummed about that. :cry:
Was my favorite scene with Haley.
Was also curious if the Dev plans a steam release of this one, does anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was also curious if the Dev plans a steam release of this one, does anyone know?
maybe although that might stop on belle and cathy looking bit too young for steam. yes they both are in college (how on earth belle got there is diff. thing) but still steam person who checks game might say that those 2 look too young.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
maybe although that might stop on belle and cathy looking bit too young for steam. yes they both are in college (how on earth belle got there is diff. thing) but still steam person who checks game might say that those 2 look too young.
Well Haley's Story was accepted, and they both look older than her, so I don't see that being a problem. They both look like first- or second-year college girls to me. Just a question of whether Dev feels like it's worth it to release on Steam or not. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well Haley's Story was accepted, and they both look older than her, so I don't see that being a problem. They both look like first- or second-year college girls to me. Just a question of whether Dev feels like it's worth it to release on Steam or not. :unsure:
true but it's flip a coin with steam nowadays it's like they do scrutiny to find something to just say no.

regio94

May 27, 2018

What the egg variable means

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 493 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes