AtomGz

Feb 15, 2023
Glad to see this game on going, renders looks amazing and it has a good balance between erotic content and story. The only problem I see is that the chapters are kinda short.

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
So hold on.. Can't find any solutions in this thread. Whenthe game was first released it had error, that error was fixable kinda with turning on the walkthrough mod inside the settings. Ok, now Episode 3 has changed code as I understand and saves are completely fuucked. Good job, dev with spaghetti coding. Any solutions? Or we have to start from beginning?

Reactions: dominator_css

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So hold on.. Can't find any solutions in this thread. Whenthe game was first released it had error, that error was fixable kinda with turning on the walkthrough mod inside the settings. Ok, now Episode 3 has changed code as I understand and saves are completely fuucked. Good job, dev with spaghetti coding. Any solutions? Or we have to start from beginning?
As it has been said, the game was changed, the WT thing is old as hell and was for a super-old version.

But yes, it's been mentioned a lot that yes, saves are in-fact borked. The game isn't long and you can tab skip to episode 3 in a few short minutes.

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
As it has been said, the game was changed, the WT thing is old as hell and was for a super-old version.

But yes, it's been mentioned a lot that yes, saves are in-fact borked. The game isn't long and you can tab skip to episode 3 in a few short minutes.
Ok, good to know. Thank you, kindly.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What a convoluted and dumb way to make an incest patch.

I'm not an expert on reading code, but it seems like they wrote the script using hardcoded mom/aunt/etc, and if there is no patch, it does a word replace for those words and changes to landlady/etc. So the script is written with incest by default (mom/auntie/etc), but there is a code that replaces the incest words with landady stuff. And when you add the patch, it stops the word replacement from triggering.

Now, that wouldn't be a huge issue if the dev actually remembered to write the script using the incest relationship as the default, but starting from episode 2, he defaults to writing in the non-incest way. So the patch does nothing.

Reactions: Hawka1O7 and veaqaa

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Now, that wouldn't be a huge issue if the dev actually remembered to write the script using the incest relationship as the default, but starting from episode 2, he defaults to writing in the non-incest way. So the patch does nothing.
Yes, it has been explained. If you had a patch that says "true" it still works, as it's set to "false" since it was on Patreon, he never changed it, since he got banned (again) on Patreon, there is no need to even have non-incest patch part anyway since he's only on Subscribstar. Let's also not forget about the paywall to that is included in the code.

Also, more likely (not my words) the patching system was lifted from another game.

That is why it's mentioned the dev's default "patch = true/false" doesn't work so well, and why I modified it to work with episode 1 and 2, replace images, script all that. My original patch had it all nice and neat. I'm currently updating it for episode 3, but if the dev word just removes the non-incest stuff, unless he's trying to cater to non-incest subs to, I guess would be a reason to have it, but should really just have a toggle instead of the patch, as the patch was for Patreon bullshit.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean links don't work? If you mean attachments, it's because they are down or were down site wide, they might still be down, I am not sure, so you can't download attachments or upload images or see images that are not already cached on your system.

The other is a content unlocker, it is not a gallery unlocker like the OP states, to see the full content for ep1/2 you had to use the unlocker to see all content.
lol no the links work fine to download but im saying installing it in the game doesnt work. anyone who clicks the incest link on page 1 which sends them to your post with two mediafire links may download the first link, install it and nothing happens or works and it still says landlady. Thus, the second link is what everyone wants. So i was suggesting u remove the first link as all it does is add confusion. Because link 2 is 'U+I' and link 1 is only 'I' except the 'I' part doesnt work which leads to confusion. I downloaded the first link because I wanted only incest, not any kind of gallery unlocker or extra features. turns out, it doesnt work and I had to then download and install the U+I anyway. I just wanted u to edit ur post so u can help future people avoid that little confusion and headache.

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
No idea if this IC patch works, in the opening scene the phone screen has Mom but MC say 'Hello, Landlady'. Anyone know any fix?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes