4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
how the fuck do i start this
The usual fixes for this are trying Japanese Locale, but for me the old version (found in the comments above) worked out the gate. If you're talking about actually starting the game after opening it, iirc you need to press z since 'enter' doesn't work.
I tried downloading this but i can't get past the main menu. The only button on my keyboard that does anything is W to change the window size
Like I said above, it should be 'z' from memory that's the main input button, and x as a cancel button. The controls should be in a 'readme' file packed with the game but for this game iirc the only other controls are space and shift.

mustafacakr

Aug 30, 2017
nvm I fixed it. If you have the game in a folder that has Japanese (and I'm assuming anything that isn't English) characters the save files can't load.
Sorry but how do you fix the save problem i have no clue about it. I played the game roughly 2 hours and i accidentaly pressed the esc button. I dont want to start until i solve this problem.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just read this thread from start to finish and I think I just found nearly everything in this game save for a few gallery scenes.

This is a great game and I really hope LibraHeart makes an Iris 2: The Adventure of Succubus.

Also, the Greenhaired ice mountain Succubus is such a choosing beggar succubus:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I just read this thread from start to finish and I think I just found nearly everything in this game save for a few gallery scenes.

This is a great game and I really hope LibraHeart makes an Iris 2: The Adventure of Succubus.

after a while of feeding her eventaly she will let you drink from her tap and give you anouther heart

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018

Tsunderes be like:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
i downloaded from both mega and nopy. it downloaded fine and i extracted it. however when i went to run it , this error message comes. 'windows cannot access the specified device,path or file.You may not have have the appropriate permissions to access it '. then my antivirus deletes the exe file. any fix for this?

Marcus22

Nov 26, 2017
My game ''freezes'' when i speak to in the end of the quest of the adventure girl, y try to talk to her after the orc dungeon, but the text doesnt load, same happen in the succubus queen quest, when you fill the vase.
Any suggestions? the rest of the game is fine

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I found two interesting links about this game earlier this evening. The first is a link to a f*p roulette for this game.

The second was an article about Sword of Succubus's hidden debug room. While playing I actually made it halfway there by accident before thinking I was stuck at a dead end. Visiting it will mess with your save so be sure to backup before exploring it.

Crow Armbrust

Devoted Member
Apr 29, 2018
I have a question in the steam version it says that there is a new uncensored cg, how do you get it?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Does anyone have a full map of the game? Looking for a map with all of the areas stitched together (with dungeons seperate from the main map).

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes