kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
also can i point out the audacity of this motherfucker?! maybe the dialog is different if he rapes the first time you meet him...but to come to me asking for a loan?! after threatening to rape me and Kate?! you where paid for your services i owe you nothing!
He wants to have sex again if she becomes his bitch the first time. One of the best scenes btw. He impregnates her and wants her to keep the baby as her heir. Some next level audacity.

Reactions: notreallyhere

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
It not a rape simulator she can get raped but it's in no way guaranteed you can easily go through the whole game and not get raped you pretty much have to choose to be like that captain she can choose to just kill him instead

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
It not a rape simulator she can get raped but it's in no way guaranteed you can easily go through the whole game and not get raped you pretty much have to choose to be like that captain she can choose to just kill him instead
You can kill him?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I think most of the people here like rape cuz almost every second choice leads up to it, you could then skip all the rape but why you playing the game then?

This last update had one and no doubt the next one will, its unpossible not to discuss rape

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
I think most of the people here like rape cuz almost every second choice leads up to it, you could then skip all the rape but why you playing the game then?

This last update had one and no doubt the next one will, its unpossible not to discuss rape
an no one here is saying you cant or should't.
as long as the devs dont ruin the game by adding in unavoidable rape...there was a great game that was ruined that way, even ended up losing like half his patrons and had to abandon the game..and I for one want to see the ending...how you gonna have the army come a shore then hit me with a a "next time on Sara ball Z! The vile captain whom our heros only barley escaped using the long lost power of MONEY has come back with new cybernetics looking for a rematch, as he wont be beaten by space monkeys again...he even brought his dad!"

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Yeah if you let him blackmail Kate and the MC when you first meet and don't follow him to his cabin the second time you meet him and you get the opinion to kill and let's just say she releases some overdue rage
ahh so its step 1 get soft raped (just the duo blowjob) but dont get hard raped (mind broken and raped in every hole), step 2 profit? step 3 REVENGE!! step 4...something about underpants?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
I mean, like 3/4th of the whole game is behind an option that you'd need to be an utter idiot to take, so what's one more.
"you are a lone, int eh forest...and naked...for some reason.... you feel a chill run up your spine...something else is here with you, you can feel the demonic essence mixed with a vile lust...the trees wisper a warning "he gunna rape ya foo" you have to make a choice do you "
A summon a powerful magic barrier that could kill GOD
B just go home?
C walk into to the darkness shouting "HEY demons its ya girl!"

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
No my friend you are the one who seems to misunderstand .... wither it is real or fake if you get off to it, that means you like it...well not YOU idk you and make no accusations of your character. But liking fake rape means you like rape, dosent mean your a rapist, just means you enjoy seeing a woman...or man being forced into sex....and let me clearify...if that is your bag...own that shit I love story's of an adult woman seducing her child sister...but I would never even consider touching a real child, or my sister, child or adult

in truth i kinda envy you, as there are FARRRRRRR more games that pander to rape fetishists then anything else..after all how many games on here let you play as the older sister? cuz i know know of ONE (cannon) and one (player choice)
Your blanket statement lacks any context and you know it.

You like "Call of Duty" - "You like Murder!"
You Like Mortal Kombat - "You like Violent Murder"
You like Puppies playing in the yard - "You must like Bestiality"
You like BDSM - "You Like to be Beaten" or "You like to Beat People"

that's the same amount of sense, saying blanket statements as "You like Rape" makes.

Last edited:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Again with the "you don't know it's fake" yes..yes I know it's fake but if you tell me you like rape in a video game but not the real world, well congratulations your someone who like rape but is not a rapist...
I like women, I like real women, I like fake women...cuz I like women...even if i only enjoy fake women...I still like women....even if i onoy enjoy real women....
sounds to me like you guys are just ashamed to admit your kinks...
Oi oi, you son of a bitch insunating that I am a rapist, just because I like rape in fiction? Mother fucker, I got morals and a good head on my body that fucking understands fiction and reality are 2 different things. I fucking hate and would never rape if it's real life, NTR if it's real life, cheating if it's real life. Do you fucking get it? It's separate.

"You don't know it's fake" What kind of stupid comment is this? Of course fiction is fake unless the creator comes along and said this was based on some real life shit but you're seriously saying that for this game? Where it's clearly a fantasy type? You got some serious mental problems.

Also, I am not ashamed to say my kinks but I will never let my dangerous ones affect real life people. And here you are, back tracking after multiple people are calling you out on your bullshit. Retard.

No fucking wonder you got so little reactions compared to the amount of post you made lmao

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
wow you can just go fuck yourself i never once back tracked anything....
i never once ..no you know what if you can understand what i meant from all iv posted then clearly you are to stupid to understand...good day sir

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
I never once called anyone here a rapist, enjoying something and partaking in something are two different things, I DO NOT think any of you are rapist, I'm sure you would never hurt a real girl or guy. And if you feel that I have made such an accusation then I apologize as that was not my meaning
Oh really? Mate, you are one piece of shit, you know that? Not to mention your English is poor as hell, to the point I can barely comprehend it. Welp, I'm just going to block you and never see you again. Unpleasant meeting you.

drugs21

Sep 11, 2018
How dose it being a fantasy change the fact that you like rape? Real or fake, you Luke rape...

And qhwn did VN be become a tag associated with rape? Or am I reading that wrong and you mead the rape tag...cu news flash the tags on this site are next to useless, a game will have leaving tag cuz there is ONE scene where two girls kiss and some games with the rape tag that have only one possible rape scene that is hard to find and 99/100 people never see it...

And why don't I just deleted it? I'm sorry did you not like a part of a book but keep reading? When Duke Leto the first died did you stop reading dune?

If I must spell.it out for you...I like the story...even with its many flaws and inconsistency...it's almost as if the story bits and the pron bits are from two different games...in a loving realstionship woth Kate? But want to randomly fuck Cassius? Only for no one to say ANYTHING about it and act like it never happened? What 3 some? There was no 3 some in Bagrad...idk why she keeps saying she loves me XD
Stop being a moralfag for christ sake.
It's absurd

Last edited:
Reactions: fraazx

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok getting back on topic before the mods get mad, are ANY of the paths complete? like do any of them lead to the end of the story?

4.50 star(s) 58 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->