Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also it just hit me, you said some stuff happens when you go down a path, is it like "you joined the warriors guild, now you HAVE to fuck all of the men" or more like "you joined the warriors guild now you CAN fuck the men or the women"
more simply put do some paths force sex? or just open the option for said sex?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
also it just hit me, you said some stuff happens when you go down a path, is it like "you joined the warriors guild, now you HAVE to fuck all of the men" or more like "you joined the warriors guild now you CAN fuck the men or the women"
more simply put do some path force sex? or just open the option for said sex?
With most of the choices its pretty obvious where they lead to and what to expect.
Specific paths i meant like, if you decide to join the sailor he will fuck you all the time. You are his property now. If you enter any relationship, some sex will happen. Those are more like sub-paths. But if you suspect something wrong is happening, just reload and try again. This game is meant to be replayed multiple times to see everything.

Also if you get kidnaped by a demon ur getting raped. If you choose herbology, you might get raped by a plant. Fail a battle with goblims, you will get raped. If your city falls you will be a slave and get forced, stuff like that

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
With most of the choices its pretty obvious where they lead to and what to expect.
Specific paths i meant like, if you decide to join the sailor he will fuck you all the time. You are his property now. If you enter any relationship, some sex will happen. Those are more like sub-paths. But if you suspect something wrong is happening, just reload and try again. This game is meant to be replayed multiple times to see everything.
ohh so some paths DO force sex, but the game telegraphs it enough to know whats going to happen before you pick it? we need more games to have clear choices like that...

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
wait is kidnapped by deamon RNG? what about the plant is it RNG or skill check based? fail the battle? is there a battle mechanic or is it just a skill check? same with if the city falls? how do i avoid theses things ><

or better question, witch paths should i avoid? and witch ones lead to lesbian romance?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
wait is kidnapped by deamon RNG? what about the plant is it RNG or skill check based? fail the battle? is there a battle mechanic or is it just a skill check? same with if the city falls? how do i avoid theses things ><

or better question, witch paths should i avoid? and witch ones lead to lesbian romance?
Idk man, its just choices.
Pick 2 or 3 and see where it leads you.
If you are that much worried i wouldnt recommend it to you

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
this...this isn't just this game...it seems like MOST medieval setting games...
but why do all the girls have modern lace panties? or other modern undergarments?
like im pretty sure Joan of Arc didnt have a push up bra and a G-string....

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023

No RNG in the game. There are consequences to choices, some of them are telegraphed extremely clearly, some are asking the player to predict further into the future. Most of the paths have a lesbian path (sometimes more than one choice). Rape is avoidable, with smart choices, but if you make a few bad decisions it may come a calling.

Sarah Rose has a lot of autonomy of how her story progresses. Some of those paths are very filled out. Most of them, iirc, offer sex along the way, but you could get by playing a chaste playthrough on some, if not all, of them. Try it out, you should be fine, unless you don't read the story or pick choices at random. I haven't looked at the code, but while some events may be from one singular pivotal decision, most are likely the result of 2-3 decisions in a row before you are locked in.

One thing that is baked into her character is a bit of a sexual submissive side. It's more pronounced on certain routes, almost invisible on a couple.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
yeah i get the feeling having low war readiness is a bad thing so even without knowing the future i can tell i dont want to lose the war XD

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
wow kate's backstory is ..wow harsh....i mean she dosent out right say it...but a young girl all lone....talking about pain and cruelty...there are only so many things she could mean...at least we know why shes so good at sex....
i mean what did she do in those 2 weeks away from us? how did she convince Vealen?...is she more of a tragic character then us?

unless im imagining this and there was no sex/rape involved in Kate's backstory...but unless the devs themselves say other wise....
Kate..just might have the saddest backstory
at least its well written

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
and like the other guy said, will make sex unavoidable
Not 100% true, there are ways to thread the needle, lose the war, and still be able to choose your partners.

That's one of the really good parts of this game, after your first playthrough you can tweak your Sarah by changing one decision or event, and then exploring the paths that open up to you. After playing enough of them, you may start to choose to RP Sarah in ways further and further away from how your first or canon run went, and the story will open up to you. At least for me, those versions of Sarah were so far away from my main runs that negative/forced scenes didn't have the same force as they would have in a main run.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Not 100% true, there are ways to thread the needle, lose the war, and still be able to choose your partners.

That's one of the really good parts of this game, after your first playthrough you can tweak your Sarah by changing one decision or event, and then exploring the paths that open up to you. After playing enough of them, you may start to choose to RP Sarah in ways further and further away from how your first or canon run went, and the story will open up to you. At least for me, those versions of Sarah were so far away from my main runs that negative/forced scenes didn't have the same force as they would have in a main run.
choose your partner? do you HAVE to pick? can you pick no one? or a woman?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also am i going crazy or are there differences in the scenes? like the art style seem slightly off...and Sara's boobs keep changing size...

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so far i am surprised, this isn't AS dark as i thought it would be...still dark tho...but i ahvnt gone down the bad roads yet
but so far Kate x Sarah is very nicely done...credit where credit is due

like it must be down the other paths but i dont even see any corruption....nor even an option for prostitution...

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
so far i am surprised, this isn't AS dark as i thought it would be...still dark tho...but i ahvnt gone down the bad roads yet
but so far Kate x Sarah is very nicely done...credit where credit is due

like it must be down the other paths but i dont even see any corruption....nor even an option for prostitution...
My favorite girl is Samirya or the knight with blue hair.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes