Unreal Engine Completed The Suffering of Larina [SexuaDarka]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Really wonder whether this was just an attempt at a quick cash grab or test where dev can go with this, if anywhere at all.
Still a shame that it was removed from Steam when there's plenty of titles that deserve the axe more than this

But but... Larina is a Human Elf meaning a Mixed Birth.

A human had sex with an Elf and produced an Human-Elf offspring.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
is it female protagonist
thats very bad
why you make sex games with female protagonist
i dont think that girls play games like that

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Lyrane, that news clip is friggen classic lolz.

@kimoo. It's common and female protagonist isn't specifically done for woman players. Guys play fem protag especially if it's a game where sexy stuff happens to them. It's a whole thing in itself for various reasons.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Lyrane, that news clip is friggen classic lolz.

@kimoo. It's common and female protagonist isn't specifically done for woman players. Guys play fem protag especially if it's a game where sexy stuff happens to them. It's a whole thing in itself for various reasons.
it will be better if you play as male and do what you want
live in the game if you understand what i mean

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I love me some futa but this isn't great.

It says choices but some of them do absolutely nothing.

You'll either get put in jail, fucked by a futa or fucked by a futa and then sold as a sex slave. Scenes take so long to transition.

is it female protagonist
thats very bad
Men play them too.

Not all games will be aimed at you.

If you want to play as a man and look at other mens cocks ... you do you, I won't judge.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
it will be better if you play as male and do what you want
live in the game if you understand what i mean
Ah no. Not everyone plays the same way, people are different. There are massive Skyrim mods based on the poor adventures you can get your female character into... and one of them is written by a women interestingly enough.

If male protag is your preference on how you play, fine, just don't think everyone is like you. Very incorrect assumption.

Reactions: kimoo

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Ah no. Not everyone plays the same way, people are different. There are massive Skyrim mods based on the poor adventures you can get your female character into... and one of them is written by a women interestingly enough.

If male protag is your preference on how you play, fine, just don't think everyone is like you. Very incorrect assumption.
yes i understand you now
thanks

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Got to say this was a sad game not even worth doing the multiple endings cause of how slow a pace it is. I got through 4 before I just removed it and gave up. Someone just upload the CG's from this and be done with it already

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Has anybody ripped the images?
I can't wait an hour (felt at least ;) ) for each pic to load.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
I managed to rip images but keep getting an error when trying to upload (even in small pieces). Also tried creating a MEGA account, but the file just sits in upload queue...think it's a conspiracy. The attached program will let you rip the images though. Just open main folder when program starts and then the images are in Larina\Content\UMG\lar. When it asks, game is version 4.12.

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
These are the longest transitions I have ever seen. Why even have a visual novel game in Unreal. Is this game even worth it to get to a sex scene?

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
is it female protagonist
thats very bad
I am a dude, straight as they come actually. But I pretty much only enjoy adult games if they have a female protagonist.
On the other hand, a visual novel, an anime, or pretty much any non-adult media I will play only as a male protagonist.
This is because I like to roleplay these types of games and as a straight male I need a straight male protagonist to roleplay as.

So, why a female protagonist in H-Games? Well I kinda like seeing heavy shit happen to the females (not like really heavy, but heavy), if that female is the protagonist, I dont have to feel guilty, I am just an observing party, I do not like to roleplay as the male doing that to the female, it is not nice lol. If the PoV protagonist is a female, I kind of go into observer mode, not roleplay mode. The games with a male protagonist And heavy stuff, tend to be NTR games only, which I am not a fan of.

And other games with a male protagonist tend to involve just fucking aload of women in fairly boring circumstances. The female protagonist opens up more interesting situations. With a male protagonist (whom, depending on how you play, you may be roleplaying as) for these situations to occur without NTR it pretty much has to involve the protagonist being a total dick (engaging in things like blackmail, r$pe, drugging etc). If the protagonist is female I can watch these situations unfold without hating the protagonist I am roleplaying as.

Pretty complex, I have thought a reasonable bit myself as to why the heck I prefer female protagonist games.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes