Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Basically all of MrZed Games should be here IMO:
(you play a Dungeon Master/Mistress who ends up on the receiving end of his Subs for a bet/challenge)
(Combative fucking; so sub only if if you do not try to win the fights; but that goes for Monster Girl Dreams too :p )
(Optional superhero themed combative fucking; also one of the two singelplayer superhero games with character creation/customization in existence I am aware of).
Mhhhhhhhhhh :unsure: seems interesting but those games seem to lead toward BDSM no ? I'm not tooo much into that but I'll definitely try because the "resisting to win a challenge" could be a hit for me, so thank you it's queued :)

Taznavian

Sep 10, 2020
You're a man after my own heart OP, thank you for this thread!
Nerver played REsolution before so I'm looking forward to it.

Here's a few suggestions although I'm not sure if there's an English version available. Sorry I can't post links yet.

Yuusha kara wa Nigerarenai! - You can't escape from the heroine!
An old Illusion game where you play as the freshly revived demon lord. You gain power over time but you have to avoid the 5 heroines that are trying to seal you back. This is done by defeating the demon lord in battle and making him cum. The twist is that cumming inside the heroines make them stronger and lewder to the point where they stop caring about sealing him and just want to enjoy the sex and the free level up (along with the ego boost of beating the almighty demon lord physically and sexually). Nice concept but horrible gameplay that just gets in the way. Most of the action is voiced only : either through dialogues or with the demon lord ability to peer into the mind of the girls. There's next to no text. So I'm not sure how the Illusion fan community managed to translate this one if they ever did.

Anything made by this circle: ヒサミコウ/神倉流同好会
His latest game setting is as follows: MC is the boxing club captain in a school where males are considered trash. Student council want his club disbanded because they never won a competition and MC will fight back to save his club. During one month he will have to fend off the girls that will aim to defeat him. If one girl win against him they get some of his money, win three matches and they get the club room and the boxing club have to disband. Can even get him as their club pet. So they got good incentives. Like all of this circle game, MC can get aroused in battle and that provides a serious advantage to the girls. Some femdom elements though, as some of the girls are straight up stronger than MC or other will go for his nuts to get an easy win without remorse. Shame the dev isn't an artist and has to hire one. As a result, only the main girls got proper art.

Desire dungeon, this one was translated by Dargoth and Rogue
It's your standard monster girl game where you can either win physically or win by making the girls cum. However if they win they drain one level from you and are stronger next time. Dialogue changes to reflect your past victories/defeat with each girl which is the main draw of this game imho. Very simple gameplay. Somewhat grindy too.

Still in development but SHRIFT II sounds like it could fit here, your monster girls familiars being only too happy to drain you dry to gain strength (and corrupt your mind). It's a bit too early to talk too much about the game as only chapter I is out but you can play the first SHRIFT game if the art doesn't stop you. It's a monster girl survival horror game with heavy Undertale influences.

Reactions: Lallapalooza

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Mhhhhhhhhhh :unsure: seems interesting but those games seem to lead toward BDSM no ? I'm not tooo much into that but I'll definitely try because the "resisting to win a challenge" could be a hit for me, so thank you it's queued :)
Its optional. The core "combat" in all three bascially the same as with MGD; but in 3D instead of text. With the exception of Solas where you also fight like in an action side scroller (but get dragged to the villains lair and abused if you go down).

All three have a ton of options to turn on and off kinks you like or do not like.

Reactions: Lallapalooza

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
You're a man after my own heart OP, thank you for this thread!
Nerver played REsolution before so I'm looking forward to it.

Here's a few suggestions although I'm not sure if there's an English version available. Sorry I can't post links yet.

Yuusha kara wa Nigerarenai! - You can't escape from the heroine!
An old Illusion game where you play as the freshly revived demon lord. You gain power over time but you have to avoid the 5 heroines that are trying to seal you back. This is done by defeating the demon lord in battle and making him cum. The twist is that cumming inside the heroines make them stronger and lewder to the point where they stop caring about sealing him and just want to enjoy the sex and the free level up (along with the ego boost of beating the almighty demon lord physically and sexually). Nice concept but horrible gameplay that just gets in the way. Most of the action is voiced only : either through dialogues or with the demon lord ability to peer into the mind of the girls. There's next to no text. So I'm not sure how the Illusion fan community managed to translate this one if they ever did.

Anything made by this circle: ヒサミコウ/神倉流同好会
His latest game setting is as follows: MC is the boxing club captain in a school where males are considered trash. Student council want his club disbanded because they never won a competition and MC will fight back to save his club. During one month he will have to fend off the girls that will aim to defeat him. If one girl win against him they get some of his money, win three matches and they get the club room and the boxing club have to disband. Can even get him as their club pet. So they got good incentives. Like all of this circle game, MC can get aroused in battle and that provides a serious advantage to the girls. Some femdom elements though, as some of the girls are straight up stronger than MC or other will go for his nuts to get an easy win without remorse. Shame the dev isn't an artist and has to hire one. As a result, only the main girls got proper art.

Desire dungeon, this one was translated by Dargoth and Rogue
It's your standard monster girl game where you can either win physically or win by making the girls cum. However if they win they drain one level from you and are stronger next time. Dialogue changes to reflect your past victories/defeat with each girl which is the main draw of this game imho. Very simple gameplay. Somewhat grindy too.

Still in development but SHRIFT II sounds like it could fit here, your monster girls familiars being only too happy to drain you dry to gain strength (and corrupt your mind). It's a bit too early to talk too much about the game as only chapter I is out but you can play the first SHRIFT game if the art doesn't stop you. It's a monster girl survival horror game with heavy Undertale influences.

Wow, the guy didn't post anything for 3 years and suddenly baam, he post a masterpiece of a reply. :oops:

About Yuusha kara wa Nigerarenai!: you know I'm getting overwhelmed with recommendations at the moment but this one really strikes me as it is quite unusual. I'm actually eager to try old games, because I know there must be some crazy hidden gems out there. Obviously, I still need to try the game out but honestly, this recommendation is omega cool! :love: Thank you for your knowledge!

Holy shit bro, did you come out of a silent vow to share your wisdom with us punny mortals? :oops:

About Afterschool Mix Fighters Boy VS Girl Battle : Meh I'm not a big fan of getting bullied and this game really looks like it's all about that. My kink and the kink I try to share is not about being bullied, it's about being seduced to do the wrong thing. So unless someone argues more in favor of this game I'll put it aside for now.

About Desire dungeon: Oh damn I actually already played this game before I started to gather eroges, I totally forgot about this one. Thank you I'll probably add it as an honorable mention in the banger list.

About SHRIFT II: Horrors? Monsterly Monster Girls? :censored: I'm not yet at the right stage of my life to play that :LOL:. Once it's finished, I might check at some point or if someone convinces me that it's a masterpiece.

Thanks! (y)(y) It was great reading your message, I hope you are living your best life!

Taznavian

Sep 10, 2020
You're right about the girls being somewhat bullies in 神倉流同好会 games (after school mix fighters and the one before that).
There's still quite a selection though and some are 100% tease. Some are 100% scorn though:sneaky: I still like his stuff since the MC can always come out on top if the player strives for it (I really dislike the "no reversal" tag, I'm not into masochism)

And careful with Yuusha because the gameplay is probably even worse than you can imagine. It's a complete waste of time and you can't even speedup the "battles". It's a shame because the game would have worked well with a standard battle system.

Thanks for all the kind words, hope you'll bump this thread if you find other gems! I'll dig around in my old folders to see if I can add some more recommandations that fit.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
guys I found a very good game. But the full version is not released yet. Only the Trial version is out rn.
Link for the and for the

I think this game will reach easily the top 10 in this list.

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
guys I found a very good game. But the full version is not released yet. Only the Trial version is out rn.
Link for the and for the

I think this game will reach easily the top 10 in this list.
Top 10 you say ??? :unsure: The top 10 is pretty stacked! :oops: welp, I hope the game gets finished and translated, how did you found it through this immersive sea of japanese characters lmao

YamatoKira

Nov 14, 2018

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
You missed my recommendation of "Fantasy world of mindia" from the very first page of this thread. It is easily worthy of being the #1 on this list. If you haven't checked it out yet , you should.
Arf but here's the thing: I've played 65% of it and I dropped it back then because I was expecting too much of it and the game really likes to tease you a lot, for rare CG. Honestly, it probably can go on the list but I don't feel like doing the 65% again... welp it's going to happen at some point, you are right it should be up there. :rolleyes:

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
I could suggest to add the ROBF series ( )
or maybe the three charm (even if i am not a very fan myself :p )
I think I've played them already, I don't think they can go on the list.

Oof too harsh, too big breast for my kind heart

:unsure: Seems okayish but will need a text hooking software, I keep that in case I get in the mood for a very long night on a rare eroge. Like the kind of night with a full moon and you feel at peace, not even here to beat your meat or anything you want to experience something. Do you see what I mean? :cool:

In the end of the month, if we are lucky you may also add the vilainess quest 2 :

Welp I omega dig for villainess quest 2, it's probably going on the list o_O. And the MTL seems decent! (Is it me or did the MTLs got overall better in the last few years?)

Ty for the recommendations buddy :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes