VN Ren'Py The Strange Story [Teaser] [CloudyMouse]

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
For the dev who is asking at the end if he should go on, please NO DON'T DO IT, go back to resident evil and forget about this.
You are just making a fool of yourself, oh my god i've already seen some bad and weird stuff here but this one deserves an Oscar!
Please, since i have seen and played this, i start to have a doubt on the future of humanity, maybe we should not have left our caves and we should have go on with banging on our heads with bones. Life was simple at that time no freaky VN to fuck up our minds with a strange language that seemed to be close to english, i did recognize some words but i could not understand what it was all about.

cloudymouse

Cloudy Mouse
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2023
For the dev who is asking at the end if he should go on, please NO DON'T DO IT, go back to resident evil and forget about this.
You are just making a fool of yourself, oh my god i've already seen some bad and weird stuff here but this one deserves an Oscar!
Please, since i have seen and played this, i start to have a doubt on the future of humanity, maybe we should not have left our caves and we should have go on with banging on our heads with bones. Life was simple at that time no freaky VN to fuck up our minds with a strange language that seemed to be close to english, i did recognize some words but i could not understand what it was all about.
+
good to know that my weapon against reason and human dignity works
I will stop selecting when I get the title of "bone killer 2023" then we can talk about stopping the lowering of the level of intellectual value f95

Reactions: Grelk

cloudymouse

Cloudy Mouse
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2023
and honestly i'm learning and admitting it's cringy but that's because i'm sacrificing a pawn to have a chance to get a rook i already have a plot written for something bigger but i just need to understand how i'm supposed to write it

ok now i caught how resident evil wants to write, and the next update will be awesome, perfect, and will wash away my sins, or you will have a nice goal of throwing tomatoes

it will be better, or get banned for lowering the value of the site
XDDD

cloudymouse

Cloudy Mouse
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2023
if your not playing the teacher from this game it would be awesome if could ntr the girls
and this is where the question starts, is it normal to make two games about the same thing ?

literally we have a game with the same title that happens from jeferson's point of view, and ok, for now the project is abandoned, but let's say I'll just do the same thing him, and suddenly he's reactivating the project...

but if not, I have an idea for something like this, from my own universe, but for now I want to polish my skills .... you get it because I'm from Poland, polishing .... i'm A JOKER BABY

Reactions: aksogu

cloudymouse

Cloudy Mouse
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2023
Hmm, it looks interesting from the tags and models, but I think I wait until this has something more substantial than just being a teaser.
and that's actually an interesting thing

if you want to get a quality product, you can wait until it finally polishes this block or declares bankruptcy as about the production that cannot be pronounced

because if you play, you will get opinions with which you can share
and speaking you will have an impact on the production

and if you not, you surrender to fate

on the other hand, I'm thinking about just writing the script and publishing it on discord or patreon ...
so people could get to know each other calmly, and it always gave me less work

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
and that's actually an interesting thing

if you want to get a quality product, you can wait until it finally polishes this block or declares bankruptcy as about the production that cannot be pronounced

because if you play, you will get opinions with which you can share
and speaking you will have an impact on the production

and if you not, you surrender to fate

on the other hand, I'm thinking about just writing the script and publishing it on discord or patreon ...
so people could get to know each other calmly, and it always gave me less work
*sigh* Okay. I support many projects. Like a lot. Firstly, its a teaser. Not a demo, not a beta build, not even an alpha build. Secondly your synopsis is literally two sentences. Aside from the nice models and tags I like, I have no idea what your intentions are for story, game, nor even who your full audience will entail. I can tell you some people will be very vocal about some aspects, and I can also tell you that many devs have done things for quick cash grabs.

I have never heard of you nor seen you before. Trust is something earned over time and with reputation, both of which you are lacking. You make a lot of sense, but that's from the perspective of someone that has some credibility to their works. I am NOT judging you or saying you are lying or anything of the sort. What I am saying is you are a rather big gamble, on all points of your game so far, you have no discernable plot, I haven't seen your story writing style, and the models are nice, but since I dunno if it took you a month or 3 years to make them, it doesn't give me a lot of info either.

If you're asking for money at this stage before you can produce something that really inspires me to take interest in your project to help you keep it going, I have no faith in the future of said project. It's going to be hard. It's going to take a lot of time and effort. It will cost you. If its important enough to you to push and keep going when things are hard, I have a better idea of how you'll be when you have literally 100s of people screaming at you and telling you what trash you make, vs people that sing its praises. It's really up to you how that plays out, but without even that much you saying "You'll be missing out" doesn't mean I'm missing anything at all. It just means your project wasn't even able to get to the start stage, and that's a red flag that you're all about a cash grab.

Being in it for cash and getting money isn't a problem in and of itself. That's okay. But that means how you are going to have the project move forward and how things get decided by who pays the most has burned me a lot in the past and I have little interest in getting behind those projects.

edit: I have no intention of supporting through patreon, cus its bad, but holy fuck. That introduction is a massive no. What little interest I had in your game died with me trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and look into you. You did NOT sell yourself well at all.

Last edited:

cloudymouse

Cloudy Mouse
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2023
*sigh* Okay. I support many projects. Like a lot. Firstly, its a teaser. Not a demo, not a beta build, not even an alpha build. Secondly your synopsis is literally two sentences. Aside from the nice models and tags I like, I have no idea what your intentions are for story, game, nor even who your full audience will entail. I can tell you some people will be very vocal about some aspects, and I can also tell you that many devs have done things for quick cash grabs.

I have never heard of you nor seen you before. Trust is something earned over time and with reputation, both of which you are lacking. You make a lot of sense, but that's from the perspective of someone that has some credibility to their works. I am NOT judging you or saying you are lying or anything of the sort. What I am saying is you are a rather big gamble, on all points of your game so far, you have no discernable plot, I haven't seen your story writing style, and the models are nice, but since I dunno if it took you a month or 3 years to make them, it doesn't give me a lot of info either.

If you're asking for money at this stage before you can produce something that really inspires me to take interest in your project to help you keep it going, I have no faith in the future of said project. It's going to be hard. It's going to take a lot of time and effort. It will cost you. If its important enough to you to push and keep going when things are hard, I have a better idea of how you'll be when you have literally 100s of people screaming at you and telling you what trash you make, vs people that sing its praises. It's really up to you how that plays out, but without even that much you saying "You'll be missing out" doesn't mean I'm missing anything at all. It just means your project wasn't even able to get to the start stage, and that's a red flag that you're all about a cash grab.

Being in it for cash and getting money isn't a problem in and of itself. That's okay. But that means how you are going to have the project move forward and how things get decided by who pays the most has burned me a lot in the past and I have little interest in getting behind those projects.

edit: I have no intention of supporting through patreon, cus its bad, but holy fuck. That introduction is a massive no. What little interest I had in your game died with me trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and look into you. You did NOT sell yourself well at all.
I probably worded it a bit wrong

if someone does not want to support me, there is no such obligation, I understand that someone may simply not have the money for it, I don't have it myself

but i read the comments, i think resident evil is the best, i made the research person as someone asexual, the players said, what if you gave him a gender, but what, well i just gave two separate people, and i think it turned out just better

I meant more that I read all the comments, and if someone suggests something cool, I will do it, if I notice errors, I will fix them people said the quality is too low, it will be higher, my grammar sucks, I'm looking for people to do it for me because I'm not competent enough

and maybe the problem is also, unfortunately, that sometimes I like to reply too much to the collective hero who are bystanders, so that I didn't say it to you enough, and more to inform people that I listen and see, and that even if they write me that it's shit, it's valuable opinion

what is trust, i happen to agree, i'm a man from nowhere, gringo, i can't be trusted ... but i seriously understand,

every once in a while you see some poser coming out of the local sewer so I totally understand your approach what else am I supposed to do just keep doing what you're doing and judge for yourself

and if anything, sorry that the answer came out a bit too long, but now I just wanted to exhaust the topic, I just defined something wrong, and I don't want to leave a wrong impression, take care

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I probably worded it a bit wrong

if someone does not want to support me, there is no such obligation, I understand that someone may simply not have the money for it, I don't have it myself

but i read the comments, i think resident evil is the best, i made the research person as someone asexual, the players said, what if you gave him a gender, but what, well i just gave two separate people, and i think it turned out just better

I meant more that I read all the comments, and if someone suggests something cool, I will do it, if I notice errors, I will fix them people said the quality is too low, it will be higher, my grammar sucks, I'm looking for people to do it for me because I'm not competent enough

and maybe the problem is also, unfortunately, that sometimes I like to reply too much to the collective hero who are bystanders, so that I didn't say it to you enough, and more to inform people that I listen and see, and that even if they write me that it's shit, it's valuable opinion

what is trust, i happen to agree, i'm a man from nowhere, gringo, i can't be trusted ... but i seriously understand,

every once in a while you see some poser coming out of the local sewer so I totally understand your approach what else am I supposed to do just keep doing what you're doing and judge for yourself

and if anything, sorry that the answer came out a bit too long, but now I just wanted to exhaust the topic, I just defined something wrong, and I don't want to leave a wrong impression, take care
I am not sure what translation tool you're trying to use when you write, but I suggest using DeepL. It will fix some of your grammar/punctuation issues as well as help you sound more natural (I guess it also depends on the language itself though)

• Red Heart
Reactions: cloudymouse