Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
A new version is out, but not translated. A lot of content added, brought over from other eden sin games.

Die Geschichte Vom Uberleben Des John Smith v0.31

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've seen his blogspot link. It's for version .15 and it's uploaded link.

There is NO version .31 unless you're thinking of the old version with pictures that is very very outdated. In fact, version .31 German came out October 31, 2015.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I've seen his blogspot link. It's for version .15 and it's uploaded link.

There is NO version .31 unless you're thinking of the old version with pictures that is very very outdated. In fact, version .31 German came out October 31, 2015.
Yeah, i just checked it out, and it does appear older, but still it has twice as many locations on the map, missions that are not in .14, dozens of girls, businesses, operations, etc.

J14BRU

May 4, 2017
Does anybody know the steps to complete the Pharma Ceo mission? I've found the hammer and got in the house but I can't work out where to put explosives. Also if I go back again I can't get in because it thinks I don't have the hammer.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I would also like to know how to use the cheats, please.

I have them loaded into CE and selected the game process but nothing seems to happen when I change the values and activate the cheats.

bryanlg

Jun 10, 2017
Does anybody know the steps to complete the Pharma Ceo mission? I've found the hammer and got in the house but I can't work out where to put explosives. Also if I go back again I can't get in because it thinks I don't have the hammer.
I have the same problem :/

Herrera

Jun 24, 2017
You need to do it the first time you pick up the hammer, otherwise it seems to be bugged....

pick up the hammer
use it against the left window
go upstairs and place the bomb next/underneath the bed

U

User_10739

added new values to Cheat Engine table
Love
Day
Stars
Hygene
Isn't there supposed to be a script that changes the values? I load the CT and no values are returned from the game and no changes are written to the game.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Isn't there supposed to be a script that changes the values? I load the CT and no values are returned from the game and no changes are written to the game.
downloading game, just to test
maybe new game version dont vork with old CT table posted by me before...

U

User_10739

Thanks, the money & life points don't stay but the rest seem to. Any idea how to get dick points?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure what's up with nya but it's giving me a 2 mb file to download instead of the 580 mb

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes