VN Ren'Py Completed The Story Of A Good Girl [v1.0] [comrade_x]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I m not sure what to say... I think this game had some potential to actually become something recognizable.
But... what the hell happend? I got the feeling the dev instantly lost the slightest interest in it and wrapped it up at a point where we (the gamers) thought "oh okay, now it starts".
Could have been so much more but died at birth...

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
all i can say i dont think i like any of names in this game i rather games with english names ones i can change every name at start of the game

i dont think ill be playing any more of it

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Dave3518

Well you could always use uren to extract the game files and then place script.rpy or whatever .rpy file has the peoples names in it into notepad and change the characters names to whatever name you want them to have then overwrite the file.

215303j

all i can say i dont think i like any of names in this game i rather games with english names ones i can change every name at start of the game
Actually I think this is one of the very few games with a good localisation which helps a lot with the story.

The story is clearly set in Russia, with Russian characters, Russian situations and Russian culture. The dev is also Russian so he really understands that culture and makes it work in the story. Even the lack of choices in this game is sort-of Russian.

Now compare this to a story set in some vague (but likely US American) suburb, but made by a dev from China. That dev will get so many things wrong that it ends up being ridiculous to anybody who has a real idea about American culture. And therefore a bad story/game.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Played tihs game, and it's not good... I'll elaborate on why.

Main character wise, it opens good. Cute innocent girl, gonna go through some shit how can you stear her into or away from the shit.

So we got Sergey the drunken Stepdad / uncle? It goes back and forth who knows... Sergey is a drunk piece of shit bumming money good for nothing eventually he leaves and is never seen again. Not even a goodbye.

Then we got Stas. Some rich prick that beats up the elderly and is the love interest? wtf? Spoiled douchebag...

Violette, Stas's mom who was a hoe, then some rich dude married her now she got bank after he kicked the bucket or whatever. She is a bitch too.

Then we got Igor. Seems like a nice guy / friend zoned at first then just snaps and goes full rapist.

Then we got Chaldean the waiter who is in the story for like minor part of one scene. Out on a date with Stas and Stas is talking mad shit to him and Anastasia is like "come on be nice to the guy..." and, then the waiter thinking "She is such a bitch..." The main character is the one being nice lol... I mean wtf? Hows he mad at her in this exchange?

Got Anaoly who is Sergey's friend who gets like 1 scene too where he talks on in broken english about how much he loves communism...

Kate who is the MC's best friend and a hooker... meh

Svetlana some fat hooker that Sergey bones, she only got one scene.

Bank Manager chick is hot, but they wasted her completely... She again is a character with just one scene. Hottest chick in the game and all she does is go give sergey a chance for a loan knocking on the door... Neither ever seen again. Did she kill him? Did run off together and have a million babies? Who knows who cares?

Then that prick boyfriend Stas you don't want shit to do with... He is basically like I gotta go to the army now since my mommy told me I do, also lets fuck! So you get the option to stay virgin by sucking his dick or fucking him, don't matter though you can't avoid all the dicks.

Igor gets a choice of "Spank the monkey to kate" or "spank the monkey to anastasia"... You would figure this may an effect on who he chooses to rape or persue... nope gonna rape anastasia either way.

Then there is 2 dudes come up in the house and like "Sergey owes money, so you owe money, go to the cops and you are fucked..."

So get option to report to the police, and this just gets you raped also no option to flee, or get a gun, or anything...

No shot to even get revenge on these rapists... They flat out rape you, and you just gotta take it. Story continues same way either way.

so you get a massage job blah blah blah...

turn into a hoe over a little time blah blah blah...

lez out with kate a bit then go hoe more

Then igor makes his return to rape, and can't get no revenge on him either, kate kicks him once in the nuts and thats' about it.

After igors rape it's like bam you a total hoe now.

Then some gansters come over like, hey you guys are hookers give us half your earnings...

Eventually stas comes back, then it's up to stas to choose to believe you or not.

If he don't beleive you, you get a knife in the gut.

If he does beleive you, you can be with him or kate. You get like this happily ever after ending with a rich husband that punches you in the face... fuck that guy.

Depressing game with few meaningful choices besides final choices even then they are all shit choices.

Reactions: schmoerz

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Actually I think this is one of the very few games with a good localisation which helps a lot with the story.

The story is clearly set in Russia, with Russian characters, Russian situations and Russian culture. The dev is also Russian so he really understands that culture and makes it work in the story. Even the lack of choices in this game is sort-of Russian.

Now compare this to a story set in some vague (but likely US American) suburb, but made by a dev from China. That dev will get so many things wrong that it ends up being ridiculous to anybody who has a real idea about American culture. And therefore a bad story/game.
Present Russian society is not a healthy place to be. With a macho president in charge the Russian society has reflected this macho society. This game game as well. I just dont like it. I always think TF I dont live there. I have a friend in Moscow and his stories are hair raising.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
This is a long game?
Do you have lesbianism?
If you have it; I'd like to know if it can be avoided.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
The story idea seems fine, but the quality of the images and the Russian stereotypes quickly made me stop playing. The pictures (and the story) do not show that the dev have made an effort, but only that he wanted it to go quickly. Black boxes around characters. Things that were simply slapped into a background instead of being sensibly fitted. Using the same background in the render and placing chars and items that way that they fit wouldn't have taken much more render time and there would be no black frames and the placing should look more pleasant.

Bloodrager

Dec 29, 2018
Such a weird game. The ending I got makes no sense why anyone would find that a good ending. Very strange. But the ladies were attractive. Strangely, I thought the most detailed models were the ugly background characters.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes