The Soul Behind the Hole: A heavily Gloryhole Heavy VN with drug use

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
This is now the unofficially official update thread for information about my in the works VN, "The Soul Behind the Hole".

UPDATE Jan 23rd, 2023 - After about a year off, I have picked up The Soul Behind the Hole again and have continued work on it. I still get regular messages asking me about it, and so this is just a quick update that YES, it's still in the works and it's so much bigger than I remember. (That's what she said.) Continuing the grind. I do have a Discord created for anyone who's SUPER interested in getting in on the ground floor of releases and bug testing, but that's still rather far off as I want things more than half done before I put it out. This will never be a "for profit" project.

UPDATE December 27th, 2020-Watch this thread for updates. Gloryholes will still play a very heavy part if you choose that pathway, however there are a ton more kinks and scenarios than originally talked about. This story is about real life, and real life isn't always pretty or sexy. Sometimes it's downright dark or sad. That's what makes this story different from many others.

UPDATE May 28th, 2020- I am removing my premise from this post as I have decided to turn my idea into a game on my own. It's too hard trying to collab on my idea, so I have taught myself some basics on Twine and am making my story for a future release. Stay tuned!

Themes include:

•Nudity
•Oral sex
•Vaginal/Anal sex
•Internal and external cumshots
•Unwanted facials
•Cumplay
•Cum on clothes
•Cum eating/drinking (on it's own, in food, from condoms, etc)
•Interracial sex
•Restrained sex
•Drug use/abuse/addiction
•Consensual and non-consensual sex while under the influence of drugs
•Domestic sexual abuse
•Forced sexual interactions
•Gloryholes
•Old/Younger (Still 18+)
•Milfs/mature women
•BDSM/whipping/spanking/cuffs
•Images of solo penises, ejaculations, and semen (unavoidable)
•Gay/lesbian sexual encounters (avoidable)
•Voyeurism/spying
•Prostitution (sexual acts for money and favors)
•Sexual exploitation
•Humiliation
•Sexual name calling and degradation
•Cheating/cuckold/NTR-like situations
•Blackmail
•Blowbangs/bukkake
•Gangbangs/group sex
•Pregnancy/abortion/miscarriage
•Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD/STI)
•Incest

and more.

tl;dr - It's going to be wild ride.

Last edited:

Budda002

Nov 19, 2017
If you find any more games with GH action, please post it here. If someone would accept a donation in making Gloryhole heavy game, please post it here.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I have to ask! Have there been anything??
Nothing really. I am in talks with someone who is making an HTML game who likes a lot of my ideas here, but it's still very much in the pre-alpha/alpha stage.

Reactions: tasenot

Smugly

Jun 4, 2018
I love this idea! I'd be happy to try creating some CG for it.
Perhaps you could write a script for a single scene & PM it to me?
I'm not familiar with the game creation part (ie: Renpy or RPGM) but I could whip together some 3D renders.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
do you want to share what the game is ?

however i don't think any of the gloryhole content is added yet. it's still a big work in progress. worth keeping an eye on, but i was literally told from toolkit to wait until the next update to even bother with it.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Smugly

Jun 4, 2018
So, I loved your idea so much that I decided to go ahead & start making it. It's gonna be rough cuz I'm not much of a writer, & I'm just starting to learn to use Renpy. I stole your title idea & am calling it "Swallowed". Don't expect it to show up on F95 anytime soon though, cuz after 2 weeks I only have the first few scenes done, maybe 10 minutes of play time so far.

Smugly

Jun 4, 2018
Ok, maybe I spoke too soon in my last post... Over the last 2 days I've made quite a bit of progress. "Swallowed" now has 2 possible sex scenes complete with animations. I'm beginning to understand how to properly execute choices in the storyline etc. So far I have a girl who is addicted to pills & recently lost her job & is behind on rent. Her prescription has run out. Her friend knows a guy that can hook her up, but she must choose between paying her rent or buying pills. She can choose to pay for the pills through sexual favors or with cash, which would leave her short on rent. She can then offer to get an extension on rent through sexual favors to her landlord.
The "dealer" character runs a retro 80's style arcade & I've made a rudimentary gloryhole in a back room.
So in the future I see the dealer offering her a steady supply of pills and/or cash to work the gloryhole while she is forced to service her landlord every month to keep her apartment.
As the story develops I think I will need to add "competition" ie: other girls working the gloryhole so our MC needs to either work with them, or become better than them. Meanwhile I'd like to have her start to crave cum more than she craves the pills.
I just wish I was better at the writing part...
The attached screencap is just after she services her landlord for a 1 week extension on her rent. 1549064427.jpg

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Ok, maybe I spoke too soon in my last post... Over the last 2 days I've made quite a bit of progress. "Swallowed" now has 2 possible sex scenes complete with animations. I'm beginning to understand how to properly execute choices in the storyline etc. So far I have a girl who is addicted to pills & recently lost her job & is behind on rent. Her prescription has run out. Her friend knows a guy that can hook her up, but she must choose between paying her rent or buying pills. She can choose to pay for the pills through sexual favors or with cash, which would leave her short on rent. She can then offer to get an extension on rent through sexual favors to her landlord.
The "dealer" character runs a retro 80's style arcade & I've made a rudimentary gloryhole in a back room.
So in the future I see the dealer offering her a steady supply of pills and/or cash to work the gloryhole while she is forced to service her landlord every month to keep her apartment.
As the story develops I think I will need to add "competition" ie: other girls working the gloryhole so our MC needs to either work with them, or become better than them. Meanwhile I'd like to have her start to crave cum more than she craves the pills.
The attached screencap is just after she services her landlord for a 1 week extension on her rent. View attachment 240385
This is awesome!! So cool to see you were inspired by my post. I hope you do consider writing me a PM or hitting me up on discord so we can chat though. While I can't do any of the renpy stuff, I am big on text and writing, so maybe I could offer to help with some of the work load. I'd love to see/help this come into fruition!

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
A "glory hole" game would be great for the diversity crowd. You stick your dick through a hole blindly, and who knows what's sucking it on the other side of the wall. The player rates the blowjob 1-10 and moves on to the next hole. After rating 9 holes, the cocksuckers are revealed to show your favorite. "You enjoyed deepthroat from a black man the most, giving him a 10/10 perfect score"

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Looking good! If the game comes to fruition, it would be interesting to have some dynamic that allows the MC to meet or even build relationships with some of her gloyhole clients.

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
The attached screencap is just after she services her landlord for a 1 week extension on her rent. View attachment 240385
Any new updates ?

Smugly

Jun 4, 2018
Any new updates ?
I've been chatting with the guy who created this thread. He is working on the writing end of things, because I'm pretty terrible at it. Meanwhile I have been creating a bunch of CG & animations while learning to use Renpy.

Sep 10, 2018
Love the idea of this and good to see it coming to fruition but with the female protag from that cg it looks like god didn't hold back when beating her with the ugly stick. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Smugly

Jun 4, 2018
Love the idea of this and good to see it coming to fruition but with the female protag from that cg it looks like god didn't hold back when beating her with the ugly stick. Not sure if that's intentional or not.
That pic was from immediately after getting an un-wanted throat fuck from someone she hates, but owes money to.
She was actually kinda hot before the drugs & everything else... 1549922390.jpg

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Any updates ?
Actually a few. I've been in touch with Smugly and we've been hashing out some ideas. It's just a labor of love at this point though, but the early progress he's made on the game is fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing where it all goes.