4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
How is this not finished it's been 4 years or so, like legit the only other longer game not finished is summer time saga and Futa quest
This isn't the dev's main project. He is working on 3 projects simultaneously, with this one being 2nd in the pecking order. Kingdom of Subversion is the main project and receives the bulk of the attention and funding.

Reactions: N1CKs001

cleverrat

May 16, 2017
Does anyone how to fix this graphics/ color issue? Started happening recently with Naughty Underworld's games.
They used to work fine and other games still run normally so I'm not sure what caused this.
The only thing I changed that could be related is that I updated the monitor's ICC profile recently, but I tried resetting that and the issue wasn't fixed.
Appreciate your help.
1716161466792.png
1716161504678.png
1716161537758.png

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

sum_timmy

Formerly '63zed'
Jun 21, 2021
Does anyone how to fix this graphics/ color issue? Started happening recently with Naughty Underworld's games.
They used to work fine and other games still run normally so I'm not sure what caused this.
The only thing I changed that could be related is that I updated the monitor's ICC profile recently, but I tried resetting that and the issue wasn't fixed.
Appreciate your help.
View attachment 3651982
View attachment 3651985
View attachment 3651992
i have a kind of same problem where the intro is oversaturated and then the game looks normal but dark as shit.
My fix was
1. Go into your Game folder
2. Right-click your Game.exe
3. Go to properties
4. Go into the Compability (sorry if spelled wrong im german) tab
5. And choose to run in Windows 8

save it and you can play , sadly on my end i have to do that everytime i open the game cause it resets automatic

hope i could help

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

cleverrat

May 16, 2017
i have a kind of same problem where the intro is oversaturated and then the game looks normal but dark as shit.
My fix was
1. Go into your Game folder
2. Right-click your Game.exe
3. Go to properties
4. Go into the Compability (sorry if spelled wrong im german) tab
5. And choose to run in Windows 8

save it and you can play , sadly on my end i have to do that everytime i open the game cause it resets automatic

hope i could help
That actually worked. Thanks buddy.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes