HTML Abandoned The Sniper [vBeta] [The-Vdates]

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
roofWait7a.png

Overview:
You are the spotter for a sniper... a stunning sniper of the female persuasion. A couple of high powered scopes start the antics rolling.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-24
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Beta
Language: English
Genre: Adventure

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

MistyLounge13.png Misty3.jpg changeRoom1d.png warehouse1p (1).png warehouse16.png spy03.png roofWait7a.png range15 (1).jpg range1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
  • unzip
  • open game.exe
  • wait for 1&2 checkmarks
  • click 3 and start playing
instructions.jpg

Download:

will be made better.. but this was done in 30 minutes...

and yes this is the whole game...

Updated with animation fix

Last edited:

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Oh my god! I thought this game was abandoned looooong time ago, I remember this been in development while the guy released the gym & the physio.. they were good games, hope this one is too.

Reactions: botc76

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
The reason why the XAMPP has to be installed is because otherwise t
he local store doesn't work, Chrome complains that "Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, chrome, chrome-extension, https." I am not sure how to fix it. The game by default uses the small images for improving the performance, but I manually set it to high resolution images, and therefore you don't really need the small image folder. I made a lot of changes in the codes. So the game doesn't send requests to the original server. The error report link was also replaced by a new window. If you found any errors you can use it to report here. Let me know if you had any issues.

The entire image folder can be downloaded with IDM. Use this as the link, and select "Images" at the beginning of the window.

OF COURSE, IDM site grabber is part of a package that you have to buy... where in hell have all the good FREE site grabbers gone? *GRRRRR*

Vedo

May 2, 2017
Is it just me or are the animations not working properly? (as in at all, just black screen)

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Animation is fixed and it's uploaded to the main post.
EDIT: again uploaded, because I forgot to include a script file. check again the main post.

Last edited:
Reactions: reference book

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
OF COURSE, IDM site grabber is part of a package that you have to buy... where in hell have all the good FREE site grabbers gone? *GRRRRR*
haha you complain about buying in a pirated site? XD just go to warez-bb and download it. lol
sorry for the inconvenience. I can't upload it from my crappy connection, otherwise I would have uploaded the whole package.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Any reason I can't get images to appear? My file structure for images is as follows: C:\xampp\htdocs\The Sniper\

All the images are in there like this: 7.PNG

Is there supposed to be a structure for the images?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Any reason I can't get images to appear? My file structure for images is as follows: C:\xampp\htdocs\The Sniper\

All the images are in there like this: View attachment 18943

Is there supposed to be a structure for the images?
do yourself a favor and download my version...

Reactions: botc76