4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Is there any difference in 3 phones? any functionality?
If I'm not mistaken, it's just the money you earn in the Dare Board. The better the photo, the better the money.

I don't remember anything in game of "the better your material things, the better your chances with the girls/guys". I say it because in real life I see people spending more money on a phone because of this kind of thing in mind, but like I said, for what I remember, the game doesn't have it.
I don't know if Ella (the AI) route is affected. I still haven't finished it, and I haven't tested this either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
Why is the latest version here and on tfgames 0.9.6 but on his patreon is named 0.9.8? I might be missing out something or? thanks in advance

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
I'm Just laughing at D:/New Folder/New Folder/New Folder/New Folder/New Folder/..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There are probably 10 folders at each level, you need to know the exact path to find what you want, it's a maze made out of folders to make it hard for other users to stumble upon your "homework".

• Red Heart
Reactions: jeje33

topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
There are probably 10 folders at each level, you need to know the exact path to find what you want, it's a maze made out of folders to make it hard for other users to stumble upon your "homework".
damn bugger you guessed it in one go well i better figure out another way of hiding my "homework" then lol

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Removable USB sticks are a thing, plug in, run html, save game to usb via the save as file, pull USB, go home.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Thanks for the game! I chose the "freestyle" option hoping I could get a "best of both worlds" outcome, but it's proving impossible. Is there a way to NOT be put in chastity? When the GF put my MC in chastity, there were a lot of events with stepsister where I had all my options greyed out. When I finally got the chance of dumping GF and getting free from chastity, those events stopped and all I got from then on were lame voyeur/jerk-off events. Meanwhile, being on chastity there were story events like a party and I think some other event with stepsister where some options that seemed to lead to possible sex were greyed out because of the damned chastity belt. Is getting pussy completely incompatible with any form of feminisation?

Can't you be a switch, a trans woman who uses her ass and dick both? Small rant: 99% of the games on this site don't seem to have that option - you're either 100% sub or 100% dom; and many among the games that I've seen that allow for a more versatile gameplay, make it sandbox, free and inconsequential, with no forced content. I'd love it that more games combined some coertion with some "agency"!

Reactions: Ricky Smith

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
This is my unofficial MOD for 0.9.9 if anyone is interested.

I've added some Cheat Mods (see image)
View attachment 2713392

I've also set Darepoints to 200 (for this to be effective you need to start a new game)
View attachment 2713393

Have fun and enjoy :)
View attachment 2713396

Simply put the HTML file/MOD into the TSGE099 folder.

PS: I bought the penis enlargement the moment i bought a phone and activated the dare board. The first dare task "Are you a stud? Do you want to fuck me? Send pics!!!!", so I used "Temporary Dick" and completed the task whereas usual one would fail. Having said all that, if you don't use "New Sis" have enough points to buy the "Temporary Dick" you can complete the "Are you a stud? Do you want to fuck me? Send pics!!!!" task. That's all I figured out for this wonder drug .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also if you want to use a money cheat to pay off the debt that won't get the MC arrested after the wedding you might want to use the console command.

Console Cheats: (You can use them anytime during game play)

Press F12, click on "Console", click on the input box and enter code,

View attachment 2713400
SugarCube.State.variables.money+=1000 (you can change the amount to whatever you want)

click "Run",

View attachment 2713402
View attachment 2713403

click on any link like "Bathroom" and the money will be added.
View attachment 2713404

Keep in mind that each time you press "Run", money will increase
View attachment 2713405
View attachment 2713406
nice

Reactions: 44394J and Seintoyo
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes