3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Bugged with reading the sin of Simon because he doesn't have an icon pop up when you barge in the farm house.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I tried this and still cannot get ending 3. Try it yourself with my save file (file named 1).
Ok. The problem was caused by using "goal" cheat more than required. So, it should be fine for a normal play (i.e., it is not a bug).

You can either use the attached file 1_corr, where I have corrected the parameter (but, note that Rags does not like "save-sharing" and unexpected errors are possible) or... Use your other save and finish the game (I was able to reach the end with it with no cheating or corrections).

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Bugged with reading the sin of Simon because he doesn't have an icon pop up when you barge in the farm house.
Could you, please, elaborate the issue. Sorry, I cannot understand it. Do you mean that you cannot read sins of Simon during burgling? IF yes, then that is not how you should do that.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Could you, please, elaborate the issue. Sorry, I cannot understand it. Do you mean that you cannot read sins of Simon during burgling? IF yes, then that is not how you should do that.
when I try and enter the house, he stops me but there is no icon for him after he stops me to interact with to read his sins. I also use c_level for mary because simon's diary wasn't appearing so that mite be the problem?

joek0

Oct 4, 2019
Ok. The problem was caused by using "goal" cheat more than required. So, it should be fine for a normal play (i.e., it is not a bug).

You can either use the attached file 1_corr, where I have corrected the parameter (but, note that Rags does not like "save-sharing" and unexpected errors are possible) or... Use your other save and finish the game (I was able to reach the end with it with no cheating or corrections).
Thanks for the explanation! Do you have an explanation for my other issue for Gina quest #4? I think my issue is knowing when to go to the Dragon Rider Camp to have Gina and Black Jack have un together. I think my issue is not knowing the time frame to do the induce to anger action. The guide does not list when the action is possible.

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
when I try and enter the house, he stops me but there is no icon for him after he stops me to interact with to read his sins. I also use c_level for mary because simon's diary wasn't appearing so that mite be the problem?
Ok, maybe I know the problem. Could you have a look what is the level of Simon? Does he have 30 sin points?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for the explanation! Do you have an explanation for my other issue for Gina quest #4? I think my issue is knowing when to go to the Dragon Rider Camp to have Gina and Black Jack have un together. I think my issue is not knowing the time frame to do the induce to anger action. The guide does not list when the action is possible.
This is still a mistery to me. In fact, if Gina and Black Jack are in the Dragon Riders Camp (and not in the main camp), then the time is right. But I will look at the issue again.

joek0

Oct 4, 2019
This is still a mistery to me. In fact, if Gina and Black Jack are in the Dragon Riders Camp (and not in the main camp), then the time is right. But I will look at the issue again.
Thanks for the reply! There might not be anything wrong and I just don't know when to find them both at the Dragon Rider's Camp. The best thing would be to update the guide to let us know when the action is available.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
"[c Green]About The Game[/c]".
[c Green]Your [/c]

All text is as strange as the text written before it
I think it seems to be a code error related to text color.
Oh, Yes. Thanks. But it seems that only you have this problem. Damn. Sometimes Rags generates errors that you never expect.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I may be bugged? I'm working on Chloe. I just used (steal) to stealthily open her curtains, then went outside and tried to (peep), but nothing happens. I just get the "Nothing special, just the daily life of a family." message

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I may be bugged? I'm working on Chloe. I just used (steal) to stealthily open her curtains, then went outside and tried to (peep), but nothing happens. I just get the "Nothing special, just the daily life of a family." message
You should peep inside only between 1 and 3(or 4) pm on weekdays.

Reactions: matsc
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes