3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Apparently Lilith Device is nearing completion?

Larry_Dreamer you have no need for excuses when compared to that, hah. That said congrats on finishing! I'm glad to have the "full" version to play with now. Looking forward to it!
not a fan of female protag games so I dont count it

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Damn... you are right. If you do not take the dress and exit the beach location, the dress disappears. I see where the error is. I will fix it tomorrow.

Thanks for reporting.

For those who has come as far and stumbled on this bug, this is the walk around (using cheats):
1) Use cheat menu (Command Prompt); code: "K1l0vva7"
2) enter "c_level"
3) "021" (code for Ann)
4) "exit"

I think, you should not face any serious issues with this cheating.

Thx a bunch, you're the best. Again congrats on the finished game.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Do I have to take the camera somewhere to get the pictures developed? asking because the game said to bring the pics back to Layla but there is none in my inventory and there is no dialogue prompt for the pics when I talk to her.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Damn... you are right. If you do not take the dress and exit the beach location, the dress disappears. I see where the error is. I will fix it tomorrow.

Thanks for reporting.

For those who has come as far and stumbled on this bug, this is the walk around (using cheats):
1) Use cheat menu (Command Prompt); code: "K1l0vva7"
2) enter "c_level"
3) "021" (code for Ann)
4) "exit"

I think, you should not face any serious issues with this cheating.
to be more clear here: Command prompt while clicking on the character and not cheat menu on the top of the window.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Do I have to take the camera somewhere to get the pictures developed? asking because the game said to bring the pics back to Layla but there is none in my inventory and there is no dialogue prompt for the pics when I talk to her.
Should be in your inventory (the pictures). click on it, select give while next to Layla.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Can someone just give me the cheat code to put the damn pics in my inventory because I'm fucking tired of replaying the lesbian scene with no fucking pics as a reward, or just a code that just lets me be invited to the party.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Can someone just give me the cheat code to put the damn pics in my inventory because I'm fucking tired of replaying the lesbian scene with no fucking pics as a reward, or just a code that just lets me be invited to the party.
Hi, if you play the html version, can you send me your save, please.

As for your problem, can you verify that:
1) You have the camera (I guess that you do, and the lesbian scene you mention is the scene when you spy after Emma Kingston)
2) That you indeed had taken the quest from Layla. You will not have Photos before Layla explicitly asks you for them. Check her profile and see what the tip says.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I downloaded it from here, 20 mins before my op. Im sure it says v1.0 on the file. Regardless, if it tells me to select a difficulty, and shows the difficulty descriptions, its very odd that it is then not supported. Why not just remove it, so people aren't left confused?
Just to clarify, you talk about the following message in the text window (on the left), not about selecting the option (on the right), do not you?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that is the case, than, you are right, I should have removed this. To be done.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Hi, if you play the html version, can you send me your save, please.

As for your problem, can you verify that:
1) You have the camera (I guess that you do, and the lesbian scene you mention is the scene when you spy after Emma Kingston)
2) That you indeed had taken the quest from Layla. You will not have Photos before Layla explicitly asks you for them. Check her profile and see what the tip says.
The thing says this
I don't know how to share the save because it says this when I try 'The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .rar, .zip, .7z, .swf, .save, .xml, .qsp, .sav, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif, .mp3, .mp4, .audio, .wav, .avi, .gifv, .vob, .webm, .flv, .wmv, .m4v, .rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .dat, .webp, .torrent '

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The thing says this
I don't know how to share the save because it says this when I try 'The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .rar, .zip, .7z, .swf, .save, .xml, .qsp, .sav, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif, .mp3, .mp4, .audio, .wav, .avi, .gifv, .vob, .webm, .flv, .wmv, .m4v, .rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .dat, .webp, .torrent '
zip the save!

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks. Odd indeed.

But one question: how did you get 100 bad boy level so early? Did you use cheats?

PS you can try to use "party" command in the Command Prompt to allow the party and then rise the level of Layla once (with c_level command). But you will need the Photos folder in the future. So, I would suggest to restart (especially, since you are only in the very beginning of the game).

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
But one question: how did you get 100 bad boy level so early? Did you use cheats?
Yep tried playing legit for abit but that bad boy point grind way to fucking annoying to deal with.
So, I would suggest to restart (especially, since you are only in the very beginning of the game
Just give me a save at the start of Camila's corruption because all I want is her NTR scenes.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Yep tried playing legit for abit but that bad boy point grind way to fucking annoying to deal with.

Just give me a save at the start of Camila's corruption because all I want is her NTR scenes.
Easy said than done.

Then, you should use cheats. I think, it will do. Use "goal" command, to raise it up to the Goal after Creig and Hunter event (16 or 17, I do not remember), which says that you should burgle into Bolder's house and rummage Creig's room. This should start the events with Camilla... I hope it will work for you.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes