3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
how do you get the principle to fuck molly
egg him on, multiple times. you always get a new egg. after 4 or so you get the idea to blackmail her. then you make photoshop pictures of her on your laptop. show them the principal. after that you have an envelope for molly. if you give it to her, she will aks your help for searching the office. then the story goes on ^^

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
egg him on, multiple times. you always get a new egg. after 4 or so you get the idea to blackmail her. then you make photoshop pictures of her on your laptop. show them the principal. after that you have an envelope for molly. if you give it to her, she will aks your help for searching the office. then the story goes on ^^
Just a correction:
First, you should prepare the fake pictures of Molly to raise his badness level up to 50
Then, do as mangafan says to reach your goal. Jacob will try to chicken out. You should not be discouraged by that :).

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
so i hit a bug for some reason even though i am at bad boy 60 it wont let me learn how to break into homes
I assume you tried to go home and check "learn" option, did you?

If you did, could you please, examine yourself. There is a list of skills you currently possess. Is burgling listed?

If all these fail. Could you recall the latest your sins, which resulted in rising your badness level?

PS As for progress: try cheats - this is the only option.

silent1584

Jul 6, 2017
sorry fighting was my last one, im at the point where i need to steal from the museum and get laylas phone, no learn button at home either, and do not know how to cheat with the rags

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
sorry fighting was my last one, im at the point where i need to steal from the museum and get laylas phone, no learn button at home either, and do not know how to cheat with the rags
Ok. Here is the deal. You tell me what were the latest fighting skills you excercised and I give you the link to the cheat codes :)

Here is my part of the deal:

Just open one of spoilers in the head and you will get access to some cheat codes. Be modest, use only the one you need (i.e., "p_level") as you may destroy the gameflow.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
even with the cheat it wont let me go up to bad boy lvl 90 im stuck at 85
Did you play the latest version? The one 0.6bugfix1 ? If it is then you should be able to gain 90 (5 from Tessa and 5 from Quincy). If it is a pure v0.6, then you must use cheats (they should work).

Please, let me know if this still does not work for you and provide more details.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Any one can tell me how meet tessa and helen?
Helen comes to Herodot class (the one on the right) after 1 o'clock.
Tessa will appear after opening Linneus class for Joe (Joe badness = 50) and will come to this room since the next morning (at 10, if I am not mistaken).

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes