3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
look in the walkthrough in this thread. There you can read it point for point
which walkthrough because I found like 2 and all they tell me is last sin to complete each character not one goes from the start of each character route to the end.

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
which walkthrough because I found like 2 and all they tell me is last sin to complete each character not one goes from the start of each character route to the end.
I used the one on Page 6 of this Thread. there they tell you what to do from the first to last

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I used the one on Page 6 of this Thread. there they tell you what to do from the first to last
I think I found out what's wrong if I follows the guides it forces me to play in a way I never play, The way I play is to focus on one character and max them out before I do the any other, But back to the question does the cop have to have a certain level of corruption to talk about drug dealer because I hit a wall with her corruption.

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
I think I found out what's wrong if I follows the guides it forces me to play in a way I never play, The way I play is to focus on one character and max them out before I do the any other, But back to the question does the cop have to have a certain level of corruption to talk about drug dealer because I hit a wall with her corruption.
you need to have her allow the party. later after you know the girl at the cementry you can question her about a drug dealer and tell the cop about him

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
0.55 is here :

Not that it matters since 0.60 is in beta.

Reactions: cvbn28c

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
I don't think it's possible to lock yourself out of Rubi + Angela, the walkthrough on Page 1 is just overly optimistic about when you can seal the deal. You need to do all of Rubi's quests before you can use Irresistable Lust on her, including the ambergris/ambroxide. It doesn't matter whether Angela is in the front or back room.

The automated test I wrote for Regalia gets the museum items like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if there's any random elements that disrupt that sequence if you get there at a different time of day for example; the timing is already really tight, so that would be pretty annoying.
Even following this manually saves a lot of headache... thanks

Matzak

May 1, 2017
here new version and changes
Version v0.60 on 10/12/2018:

CHANGES:

- Two new characters fully implemented: Quincy Robson (a teacher) and Jacob Rosinstein (the Principal of the University). Yes, again you will get two male charachters instead of steaming hot girls, but... there are fun stories and dirty pictures for them as well.
Note: the Principal will be available only after all teachers are under your control.
- You will also have one more personal goal to achieve.

VERSION
The link for v0.60 (previous version was v0.55):

trickmartins

Sep 28, 2016
Does anyone have the save in the beginning of .60? My save is not being accepted and I do not want to do it all over again.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone have the save in the beginning of .60? My save is not being accepted and I do not want to do it all over again.
Unfortunatelly, this is a limitation of Rags engine: you cannot use saves from previous versions. Well, unless you use a save someone gives to you (for v0.6).

The next release should have a possibility to jump up to a certain point (e.g., v0.5 or/and v0.6), but this should be manually implemented.

Reactions: trickmartins

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
This save finishes at the point of subverting Father Becker. I just did everything of 0.5 and a bit talking for the profs in the university.
The new girls of 0.55 (Gina, Dada, Tessa, Helen) are not really startet
hope it helps you.

trickmartins

Sep 28, 2016
This save finishes at the point of subverting Father Becker. I just did everything of 0.5 and a bit talking for the profs in the university.
hope it helps you.
Thanks so much =)

trickmartins

Sep 28, 2016
Unfortunatelly, this is a limitation of Rags engine: you cannot use saves from previous versions. Well, unless you use a save someone gives to you (for v0.6).

The next release should have a possibility to jump up to a certain point (e.g., v0.5 or/and v0.6), but this should be manually implemented.
Thanks for the answer, keep up the great work =) Ps. sorry for my bad english.

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
How to Defeat Tessa in the Draughts?
you can find it in the walkthrough:

Play White, Advance, Ask about Award, Captured Pieces-Take a White Piece, Board-Remove a Black Piece, Defend, Drop a Piece, Board-Put a White Piece on the Board, Captured Pieces-Take a Black Piece, Advance, Touch her leg, Board-Remove a White Piece, Advance

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
you can find it in the walkthrough:

Play White, Advance, Ask about Award, Captured Pieces-Take a White Piece, Board-Remove a Black Piece, Defend, Drop a Piece, Board-Put a White Piece on the Board, Captured Pieces-Take a Black Piece, Advance, Touch her leg, Board-Remove a White Piece, Advance
In fact, it does not matter if you Advance or Defend. Also, playing black is the same, but you should take-put a piece of your colour and remove a piece from the board of her colour.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
hope it helps you.
Damn, you are a genious! Instead of creating a special (and, to my experience, buggy) hooking function, I can just release a game with a save... Why did it take me so long to grasp this obvious thing? :unsure:

Reactions: mangafan

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
BTW, I just would like to confess that the current version contains two bugs:
1) Rachel cannot be corrupted up to 100. The second burglary does not work properly.
2) You cannot play with Tessa the second time (after failing the first attempt). So, either save and load to win the game or use the cheat codes (see the threat at the hypnotic forum)

Anyway, a new version which (should) fixes the bugs is available.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes