• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine The Single Goblin

Oct 22, 2022
Screenshot_0.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg sex cam.png Version 1.1.5 of The Single Goblin is now available!

THIS GAME IS IN DEVELOPMENT AND IN NEED OF PLAYTESTERS. If you find a bug/bugs please let me know by messaging me or replying to this thread.

The Single Goblin is a 3D adult adventure game! Your tribe is under attack and it's up to you to save the Goblin world by growing your seed as powerful as possible. But as you work to grow your lineage, you'll find that as one of the last Goblins in the world, you have more people who want to control you than you might think. Can you avoid capture? Can you rebuild the Goblin population? Can you make the right character choices? The only way to find out is to play!

Daz3D and Unreal Engine is being used to build this game. There is a very long road map for the game including a complex choice tree that leads to many different endings, a sex cam system that allows you to control the angle, speed and position in which your characters have sex, and custom music designed to match the ambiance of the game. There are just two of us working on this game with only one Dev, so the development time will be long - but we are working every single day to bring you more of the game and we are committed to dropping new updates each month. The first level has been completed and we will be releasing V1.2 in December.

Check out out trailers, and if you like what you see, support us on Patreon and download the game!

Trailer 1:

Trailer 2:

Patreon:
Subscribestar:

MEGA:
DRIVE:

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2022
If it's that one goblin model I keep seeing over and over again in 3d goblin games, I think he's already got more offspring than pretty much anyone.
I have only seen this model in 2d renpy games with 3D renders. If there are any 3D games out there that are released with this asset let me see them.

Last edited:

TheExordick

Sep 25, 2021
TheSingleGoblin Bro! are we doing the same thing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'm always happy to see some goblin action!
Best of luck for your project! i will follow it closely.

Maybe we can share some.... experiences

Oct 22, 2022
TheSingleGoblin Bro! are we doing the same thing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'm always happy to see some goblin action!
Best of luck for your project! i will follow it closely.

Maybe we can share some.... experiences
Ok very next comment is a 3D game using the same asset...but it's not released! Thank you so much! we are releasing v1.1 very soon, and we are working on development literally every single day! feel free to send me any links you want us to check out too!

Last edited:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
i'm not honestly sure what you mean or how to reply to that but we're just trying to make the most fun game possible, and that's what we'll continue to do!
Pretty sure it's just a witty but well spotted observation. Also best of luck to you, TheSingleGoblin and TheExordick. Goblin games have an unfortunate rate of getting abandoned, so I hope you can see it through.

Oct 22, 2022
Pretty sure it's just a witty but well spotted observation. Also best of luck to you, TheSingleGoblin and TheExordick. Goblin games have an unfortunate rate of getting abandoned, so I hope you can see it through.
I wasn't offended by the comment! I honestly wasn't sure what it meant lol I just figured it made reference to something that I was not aware of! And that is too bad if other games have been abandoned, i hate to see anyone give up on their dreams. However - we are all in, we are fully committed, and we are doing everything we can to make this a reality. It's all we work on everyday. So I hope everyone will give us a chance and stick with us!

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Welcome to the fold fellow goblin game makers.

I experimented with that goblin model for a while during the conceptual phase of my development, but I couldn't ever get Dicktator to work properly with it. Did you guys figure it out or did you use another penis asset?

Reactions: TheSingleGoblin
Oct 22, 2022

I experimented with that goblin model for a while during the conceptual phase of my development, but I couldn't ever get Dicktator to work properly with it. Did you guys figure it out or did you use another penis asset?
I asked the Dev and he said that he was not able to get that to work either and he had to use Gen toolbox.

Reactions: MarbleCrown

TheExordick

Sep 25, 2021

Same story for me, didn't use Dicktator, and went with gen toolbox.
As a matter of fact i wouldn't need the high fidelity of Dicktator, since in a 3d game you can get away with simplier shape. If you need more details is generally better to go with better textures (diffuse, normals, specular...)
Static renders are a complete different story though.

Oct 22, 2022
from my perspective - i am doing voice acting, social media, writing story, QA etc - it's been pretty incredible to watch the actual construction and use of those assets and how it all comes to life. I'm learning so much as I work on it.

Reactions: TheExordick
Oct 22, 2022
We've been hard at work updating this game! The two of us work daily on this. Here is the dev log for V1.1:

- Added Dungeon Level

- including first Boss fight

- puzzle sections

- underwater section

- creature fights

- Added player pickups

- Added basic shield mechanic

- Added health icons

- Added unlockable placeable barrel bombs with exploding damage to certain structures.

- Enhanced sexual options including the sex cam and ability to choose sexual position

- Enhanced transition cinematics

- Fixed player position when climbing/using ledges(still a workin in progress)

- Increased jumping box size to make game difficulty more acceptable

- Added additional cum shot animations

- Removed "Thanks for playing" subtitle from dungeon level

- Increased visibilty of dungeon exit

- Added support for lower resolution PCs

- Added instructions for certain game sections

- Added coins as guide for player

- Added explanatory dialogue boxes

- Brightened certain sections of the dungeon

- Added more interactable characters

- Added niagara particle physics for Vruk CSs and other instances.

We will post the Dev Log for V1.2 next month when we release it! we hope you enjoy the game. this is really just the beginning - we have so many long term plans and a lot of crazy fun places we want to take this game.

Oct 22, 2022
When the attack is coming, you gotta stand in and keep fighting!

We've updated the file posted on our Linktree - the game should now run even more smoothly with no launch issues, for any of those who may have had them!

The game is available right now - the first link on our linktree is the free download link to our game!

We hope you'll join us!

TheExordick

Sep 25, 2021
So i tried the game and i'd like to give you some feedback:

- i had the camera clipping through when climbing some vines and climbing on some rocky environment in the initial cave. i suggest you to look into it because it may become annoying and spiral out of control. I think it might be related to the fixed position/camera when climbing.
- in the third area (the one that opens when you retrive the key) i got stun-locked two times by the creatures that are there. This felt very annoying on my side as the player completely loses control of the situation and just get beaten to death without any possibility to counter attack.
- the attacks give no feedback of any sort: screenshake, screen flash, blood particles, stun animations on the enemies. The bats only make a noise but that's a bit too little from my personal point of view. I think a proper hit sound effect (one for punching and another when you have a weapon that you can further diversify for different weapons) and a bit of screen shake could go a long way.

i will try more in the next days and come back if necessary.
By the way, you are doing great and i'm taking the time to give these feedbacks because i see the potential of the project and i'd like to see it grow in a strong and reliable way.

Oct 22, 2022
I appreciate the feedback! Thank you for taking the jump, I know 4 gb is a lot to DL just to try something.

With each update I will make the game more stable. I do struggle with when to work on new content vs going back and updating. Especially now with a Patreon account I feel some sort of obligation to at least give new story content with each update.

Some of these things are definitely on my radar such as enemy health bars/damage feedback, ledge camera and ledge climbing in general. Thank you for letting me know about the stun locking I will fix that in the next update, that is the last thing I want.

I am working on adding a dodge function to also help with stun locking.

There should be more sound in general and that will be something I work on adding as well as original music.

I am going to continue to push the story forward until the next quest that will require a bit of ledge jumping and I will get a good chance to play with that again and revamp that system. It's been a while since I've looked at that and I've learned a bit since then hopefully I can fix most of those issues.

Thanks again, I'm glad to hear that the game runs on someone else's computer.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2022
That's the biggest fear for sure! keep up the good work though!
Thank you! Since I do have some feed back now I did push out a small update to address a couple of the things you mentioned.

Unfortunately the update is a little larger of a file because I have added additional assets since 1.1 that are in the build I am working on but not in this 1.1 fix.

Depending on where you are climbing the ramp in the intro level allowed you to climb out of the map if you jumped from one edge of the ramp to another and that problem does persist through out the game and it wasn't really something on my radar so thank you for that. I wanted to push an update to show that I have an idea of how to fix that. I also tried to add a small delay after getting damaged as well hopefully that works. The intro into the dungeon is still a little broken, those bats aren't supposed to attack you until after the sequence ends but if you start swinging immediately you should be good.

Thanks again,

TSG

Reactions: TheExordick