• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.25] [Peacemaker]

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
It’s from you tube with no copyright in title so I don’t know.if someone’s is ass to report the game it can do it without a reason and we will have another dead game and I can give up on development.
Just be aware it can happen, same with the Rick&Morty snippets. You might not get a strike before your popularity hits the roof or before you sell it on Steam. But unless music/film is licensed to you, or it has a creative commons license specifically allowing free use (including commercial use), it does have normal copyright protection on it (no matter where you found it).

E.g. the Artemis VN got hit pretty hard, the dev had to replace all music - was esp. sad because he had an amazing sequence that was synced to a specific piece of music.

Doesn't mean you have to remove it - maybe nothing happens for a long time! But if you plan for the possibility early, it will cause less pain & work to incorporate necessary changes if it actually does happen...

Edit: Also due to the topic of your game, it might make sense to get registered on subscribestar as well - patreon seems to sometimes randomly close accounts, even if the relationships/ages are hidden behind user input requests. Again its just preparation, might not happen for a long time or not at all - but if it does you have a second option ready & don't loose too much income - takes a month (sometimes more) till you get approved on subscribestar...

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
So much time and passion I put in this project and if someone did this only thing I can do is shoot it in the head and deal with my fail as a game developer and for time wasted to learn how to make it. I am in between jobs, company I worked for is gone and I work on construction site now and my severance was in large part invested to make this game on which I work in my spare time. But hate on me and give wife and mother dude small fortune to fuck you over another seven years.
I'm not interested in reporting you or anyone for that matter, I'm just saying you need to keep these thiings to a minimum or not at all. I want the game to continue, it's why i mentioned that it could be a problem.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah it’s getting big, plus in comparison to some games that are going for years without sex scenes this one have two meaningfully and one less pronounced.
I'm usually not the type to complain about a slow burn. What usually turns out to be the case is that the characters I like are the ones who get the slow burns LOL.

(Also, a lot of devs these days taking a year or longer for an update. God damn, that's a slow burn in and of itself.:ROFLMAO:)

Either way, props to you dude. I'm definitely playing this when I find the time. You're a real one.

Edit: Not that I'm going to play it as some kind of afterthought. I just haven't had a lot of time/energy these days. Never thought I'd see the day where my "To update/try" queue is bigger than my "Waiting" queue. But your dev cycle alone is making me feel optimistic again about this game medium.

Last edited:
Reactions: hermesh

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well, default gui just unplayable. Backgrounds, outlines, textbox, fonts, etc. Totally remake it for myself. And I see other ppl don't like it too.
And I guess Dev need to learn 3 simple rules when use
capital letter for words like roommate and landlady/landlord if you know what I mean ;)
Also, levels for both music and sound galloping a bit. And looks like voice channel somehow misplaced with sound channel.

Last edited:

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: frozted and asero7k

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Game has some promise but I had to use a textbox mod on it. The text is hard to read at times, damn near impossible at other times.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not much in term of story lenght

We get a introduction to the family and the comatose wife

we see the mc do a cage fight

and some halloween shennigangs out of the blue

and then the end

Feels more like a demo tbh

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
I legitimately laughed out loud when I launched the game and the main menu music started playing

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
The scene where he ||bangs his sister|| alone was as long as some other game updates. What are you even on about? The updates have not been small, let alone a demo size.
I guess that might be due to the whole scene being very easily missable if you act like the typical horndog VN player and get the scene in the car. I certainly wouldn't have seen it if the author didn't advise me to try all dialogue variations...

Last edited:
Reactions: WolferQT

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Not much in term of story lenght

We get a introduction to the family and the comatose wife

we see the mc do a cage fight

and some halloween shennigangs out of the blue

and then the end

Feels more like a demo tbh
The scene where he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
alone was as long as some other game updates. What are you even on about? The updates have not been small, let alone a demo size.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
OK, i like this game so far and actually subscribed to you on patreon but i am wondering.... wtf why did i signed up on patreon? there is absolutely zero benefit by doing so. No devlogs, no previews.... in fact nothing at all.
A friendly advise: please post dev-logs at least bi-weekly, better weekly and add some benfits, for example sfw/nsfw renders dependend on the supporter level.
If you continue the way it is now you will never gather a decent supporter income.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
OK, i like this game so far and actually subscribed to you on patreon but i am wondering.... wtf why did i signed up on patreon? there is absolutely zero benefit by doing so. No devlogs, no previews.... in fact nothing at all.
A friendly advise: please post dev-logs at least bi-weekly, better weekly and add some benfits, for example sfw/nsfw renders dependend on the supporter level.
If you continue the way it is now you will never gather a decent supporter income.
Join the discord. We are getting nice previews in the Patreon preview channel :)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
There's only been 2 updates and the game size is almost 8GB's? Has the dev not heard of using wepb images to cut the size down? Or are all the images in 4K?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
There's only been 2 updates and the game size is almost 8GB's? Has the dev not heard of using wepb images to cut the size down? Or are all the images in 4K?
The compressed version by Sons Of Liberty (see below) is 1gb in size. 2555 images (715mb), 262 audio files (115mb), 35 videos (133mb). Still good quality imo, could use that to check it out...

The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.175] [Peacemaker]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkertje
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes