CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Looks and sounds promising so far, not a fan of lesbian / prostitution content but the way it seems to be implemented here is okay'ish enough for me to not drop my interest on this. I'll be back in a few years once some content is available. Good luck dev, may the subscriptions be with you.
Thanks for sticking by! We'll be doubling the size of the game in two weeks, don't forget!
(Also if you want to throw me a cookie give me at least one chick with big tits, dark colored huge nipples and a nice big fat pubic hair jungle, and a mole on one of of the tits, because reasons. ) :ROFLMAO:
Lmao, that sounds a lot like Jazmin (the Mother) from Twisted World :ROFLMAO:
There are a few coming close to this, but no ace, still... Dark Nipples, eh?
I'll take notes :coffee:

Dec 9, 2020
/stomps foot to shake the boards
damn these
screen shakes
are really
annoying
to read
every other
sentence

• Haha
Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
damn these
screen shakes
are really
annoying
to read
every other
sentence
Lmao. As a fast reader myself, I can actually relate.
They work great in Auto mode, but it probably wasn't wise to do it so much :ROFLMAO:
I like their dramatic effect, but I'll keep a close eye on this. It's easy to tone it down.
(I wish there was an easy way to let the user configure that? That could be an option...)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Littlemoon_fae

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Sin Within v0.2.1

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
damn these
screen shakes
are really
annoying
to read
every other
sentence
Peter Piper Picked Prince Proximo A Peck Of Pickled Peppers By The Pontar

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
You're doing my boy Black Nick dirty, at least throw some whore pussies at him if NTR is not a part of the game ffs. I can pay you 10000 Kwanzas for him to end up with Penny exclusively

Congratulations on finally releasing the game, specially since this version is not the 0.0.0.1 "title screen only" I thought it would be.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Seriously now, this is a great first release and I wish you great success. I know for a fact that you'll deliver quality content and remain professional throughout the development.

Dec 7, 2018
Lmao, that sounds a lot like Jazmin (the Mother) from Twisted World :ROFLMAO:
There are a few coming close to this, but no ace, still... Dark Nipples, eh?
I'll take notes
Jazmin was actually pretty dope, and even relatively close to my ideal type. I've got weird tastes in some senses, ever played Corruption by Mr.C? The little sister after her corruption was pretty awesome, the dark nipples and that thick black bush down there drove me nuts. Another chick I've really enjoyed is the mother of the MC from "The Inn" by Lykanz, damn shes hot. But yeah, my somewhat ideal type would be a slightly timid / kind / caring typical anime trope "bookworm / library front desk" kind of chick. Brown or black hair / glasses / braided hair / massive tits, slightly droopy not the ballon tits style / gigantic oversized aureolae with oversized and dark colored nipples that are the size of a thumb or somewhere around that / big butt / thick thighs / generally a chick with some meat on her bones without actually going into chubby / fat territory though / nice brown / black hair pubic hair bush, and I really mean THICK BUSH ( I kinda love just how lewd it looks, getting bored of clean shaven pussies ) and then I want to corrupt that sweet little angel into a filthy masochistic / submissive cockhungry cum guzzling breeding sow. But hey, thats just me, probably not everyones taste.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Jazmin was actually pretty dope, and even relatively close to my ideal type. I've got weird tastes in some senses, ever played Corruption by Mr.C? The little sister after her corruption was pretty awesome, the dark nipples and that thick black bush down there drove me nuts. Another chick I've really enjoyed is the mother of the MC from "The Inn" by Lykanz, damn shes hot. But yeah, my somewhat ideal type would be a slightly timid / kind / caring typical anime trope "bookworm / library front desk" kind of chick. Brown or black hair / glasses / braided hair / massive tits, slightly droopy not the ballon tits style / gigantic oversized aureolae with oversized and dark colored nipples that are the size of a thumb or somewhere around that / big butt / thick thighs / generally a chick with some meat on her bones without actually going into chubby / fat territory though / nice brown / black hair pubic hair bush, and I really mean THICK BUSH ( I kinda love just how lewd it looks, getting bored of clean shaven pussies ) and then I want to corrupt that sweet little angel into a filthy masochistic / submissive cockhungry cum guzzling breeding sow. But hey, thats just me, probably not everyones taste.
I'll let you know that I really like Corruption... It's one of the best games out there in regards to sheer degeneration, even if the presentation is "lacking" in certain aspects...

In fact, it was one of my big inspirations to start developing TSW in the first place. I'm hoping to reach a similar "intensity" it has by the latter segments of my story... Time will tell!

It breaks my heart a little to ravage the characters I made like that, since they are pretty detailed.
But I sure know a few of them who will definitely get there...

Cheers! Also, love the spectacular amounts of detail in your post :devilish:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Chubby aint fat. I'd; say that the character from "the inn" is chubby but not fat. Also...make her lactate and I'm sold.

• I just jizzed my pants

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'll let you know that I really like Corruption... It's one of the best games out there in regards to sheer degeneration, even if the presentation is "lacking" in certain aspects...

In fact, it was one of my big inspirations to start developing TSW in the first place. I'm hoping to reach a similar "intensity" it has by the latter segments of my story... Time will tell!

It breaks my heart a little to ravage the characters I made like that, since they are pretty detailed.

:unsure:
Is...that going to be mandatory?

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Chubby aint fat. I'd; say that the character from "the inn" is chubby but not fat. Also...make her lactate and I'm sold.
We got plenty of lactation coming...

Is...that going to be mandatory?
Not sure. I'm not a fan of having extreme stuff being mandatory, and it's a goal that's very far away in the future for me to judge properly, for now. The ones I know are going down this route won't be mandatory, at least.

As for other characters, it'll depend on the public reception, and whatever path the story takes, I suppose.

There will be stuff like Transformation, Bimboification, and so on... Plenty of room to work on these, with the current cast of characters.
My goal is to let the player have as much freedom as I can possibly provide without compromising the main plotline (since it's supposed to have an ending...) Hopefully, it will stay a manageable goal going forward!

Dec 7, 2018

Ahhh yes! A fellow man of culture I see, cheers to you bro. And yes, corruption was awesome even though it lacked a bit on the "technical" side of things, but theme wise it was great. Not nearly enough games on here that go down the rabbit hole that far, most of the time when I do find games with the corruption tag on it they're WAY too tame to even warrant that tag. And I hate games made with DAZ since the models faces usually remind me of cheap crack whores, so I usually only go for games that use HS / HS2 models or something similiar.

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Ahhh yes! A fellow man of culture I see, cheers to you bro. And yes, corruption was awesome even though it lacked a bit on the "technical" side of things, but theme wise it was great. Not nearly enough games on there that go down the reabbit hole that far, most of the time when I do find games with the corruption tag on it they're WAY too tame to even warrant that tag. And I hate games made with DAZ since the models faces usually remind me of cheap crack whores, so I usually only go for games that use HS / HS2 models or something similiar.
My thoughts exactly. A shame it's not wise to market HS2 games beyond your usual SS and Patreons, since, you know...
That's the advantage of DAZ, in my eyes. But I find it really hard to enjoy the models. At least, the ones I've come across.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
We got plenty of lactation coming...

Not sure. I'm not a fan of having extreme stuff being mandatory, and it's a goal that's very far away in the future for me to judge properly, for now. The ones I know are going down this route won't be mandatory, at least.

As for other characters, it'll depend on the public reception, and whatever path the story takes, I suppose.

There will be stuff like Transformation, Bimboification, and so on... Plenty of room to work on these, with the current cast of characters.
My goal is to let the player have as much freedom as I can possibly provide without compromising the main plotline (since it's supposed to have an ending...) Hopefully, it will stay a manageable goal going forward!
huh, ok. sounds good (y)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSinWithin-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ahhh yes! A fellow man of culture I see, cheers to you bro. And yes, corruption was awesome even though it lacked a bit on the "technical" side of things, but theme wise it was great. Not nearly enough games on here that go down the rabbit hole that far, most of the time when I do find games with the corruption tag on it they're WAY too tame to even warrant that tag. And I hate games made with DAZ since the models faces usually remind me of cheap crack whores, so I usually only go for games that use HS / HS2 models or something similiar.
Interesting opinion on daz models. I mean I know they aren't always the best looking but that's usually a result of whoever is making them, and I've seen some really good looking models in some games. :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes