• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Dvolc

Apr 28, 2024
Does anyone know if it is normal that MCCC that I download here makes my cpu work at 95% or maybe it is a cryptocurrency mining virus???

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
important question (not really) there is a way to still have a penis on full set clothing? i mean overlay them over clothing

cyfk4x

May 3, 2024
Does anyone know how to add more Sims to the family without them disappearing when trying to edit them?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Does anyone know if it is normal that MCCC that I download here makes my cpu work at 95% or maybe it is a cryptocurrency mining virus???
No that is 100% not normal check your files.
and her for the one how asked about the new version of WW.

By the why ther is more stuff ther on that site just press on the /0: on the above link and you get to see many folders from many moders for sims just look what you need.

Reactions: Dvolc

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
important question (not really) there is a way to still have a penis on full set clothing? i mean overlay them over clothing
You will need to wear clothing that is converted to an attachment. Example: has some clothing which can be worn this way. You can then attach genitals to your sim.

Many creators will have undergarments as attachments. If there is a specific CC you want to wear with the penis, you will need to edit the outfit in Sims 4 Studio. You would need to change from 'bottom' to 'attachment'. If the outfit is composed of several pieces, you might want to specify different attachment points in S4S, Like ring, bracelet etc. WW will remove clothing items during sex but the attachments can remain depending on your settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Does anyone know of a mod that increases Woohoo autonomy frequency? I know there's MCCC & MC Woohoo and it has an Extreme setting but it doesn't make Sims Woohoo very often.

Before I got banned from Discord, I had a conversation with Deaderpool approximately 5 years ago about this issue and he told me that it is unknown how The Sims chooses tasks to perform and that there is nothing more he can do about it. I was hoping to find a mod like WW but instead it pairs up Sims for Woohoo. Several Internet searches have turned up nothing...

Reactions: Mr. Slave