Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

novabk

Jan 2, 2023
Bouncing Boobies (27.03.2024)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] HQ EA Body Meshes for Females (08.04.2024)
Those [Noir and Dark Sims 4] HQ EA Body Meshes for Females might be contain damaged package file. My game won't start after i add that mod, and only back to work after i delete "[Noir and Dark Sims 4] HQ EA Body Meshes for Females" folder.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Is there like anyway to get WW body parts into CAS?

For some reason when i undress my sim in CAS it only shows default naked maxis parts.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
It's been a while so I'm reposting this with updated files.

Here are WW objects for animations and my full animation list that I use for WW and DD.

No Kritical objects are in this repository because I refuse to download dozens of individual objects manually. Not providing an all-in-one download option is criminal IMO.

Patreon animations are included for most authors.

Animations list: Animations List.jpg

Animations from the following authors are not included due to either poor animation.xml coding or most of the animations being gay or bisexual (I personally keep most of my Sims heterosexual. No kink shaming, do whatever you'd like):

Anarcis (very poor animation.xml coding. He does this on purpose so that his animations will play for everyone regardless of sexual orientation, preferences, role, etc. I've had a conversation with him and examined his animation.xml files so I can say this with confidence) If you don't care that all your Sims are bisexual, then Anarcis makes some great animations.

Khlas (mostly gay animations)

The Gamer Boy (mostly gay animations)

If you use these files, run a duplicate file check on your Sims 4 mods folder. Both downloads contain the latest versions as of April 20, 2024 as far as I'm aware.

Enjoy!

uhaaaaa

Feb 21, 2019
Those [Noir and Dark Sims 4] HQ EA Body Meshes for Females might be contain damaged package file. My game won't start after i add that mod, and only back to work after i delete "[Noir and Dark Sims 4] HQ EA Body Meshes for Females" folder.
You probably need to rename the folders or files to a shorter name. Noir's file names tend to be way too long and cause the game to not open.