• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

royalrex

Apr 6, 2024
How about a ? It also appears that supports , I do not use either mods but I might add them to my BUCKET LIST.
Do you know if SPERM BANK MOD is compatible with Devious Desires?

Elmer10

Apr 23, 2023
I'm using the "always accept sex" cheat, but my Sims still reject each other sometimes. This is especially weird when the Sim initiating things is only interested in a casual relationship. Anyone else having this problem?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Anyone the latest khlas animations?
has it or
Do you know if SPERM BANK MOD is compatible with Devious Desires?
Try it and see. I do not see any reason why it wouldn't work. I have not tried the Sperm Bank mod nor Nisa's. are given but the tray files are not on the gallery so you might need to build the clinic yourself. There is no mention of a DD or WW requirement.
Does anyone know where to find men's underwear with rainbow colors?
There are plenty of vanity items on in the downloads section and lots more on but you will need to do some digging around. You will find a treasure trove of hidden gems if you are persistent. If you don't mind waiting on a download timer, you can get these FREE at TSR:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VIP is on sale today so I grabbed a subscription.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB

was!

Jan 7, 2019
I somehow deleted my entire folder of WW objects-- does anyone have recommendations/links to the objects they use? I know some creators like E404P include objects with their animation downloads, but not all do. Open to any recommendations because it's hard to remember everything I'd collected over time. I do recall that the most recent addition (before The Big Deletion) were some neon signs/lights fit for a strip club. Have no idea who the creator was or where I'd gotten them though.

Thanks in advance!

Aligatorx

Mar 22, 2023
I somehow deleted my entire folder of WW objects-- does anyone have recommendations/links to the objects they use? I know some creators like E404P include objects with their animation downloads, but not all do. Open to any recommendations because it's hard to remember everything I'd collected over time. I do recall that the most recent addition (before The Big Deletion) were some neon signs/lights fit for a strip club. Have no idea who the creator was or where I'd gotten them though.

Thanks in advance!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-nsfw-modding.73299/page-401
check there is a post with almost all animations and objects files