Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Ryu_xx

Apr 1, 2024
I am afraid it will NOT be all "ponies and rainbows" as you described. You see, Patreon developers CAN see your email address and generate lists which may be sold to third parties. So while they profit from the pr0n SPAM in your mailbox, you can rest in the comfort of knowing that your MOD folder is safe only if you access the internet using a bootable usb stick with BSD or Linux installed on it. Deep web hackers will not pay anything for information but big tech corporations will gladly purchase it for huge sums of money.

Today's service announcement is: "If you did not pay anything to use the service, YOU ARE THE PRODUCT!"

If you have not noticed, I fall into the DEFECTIVE PRODUCT category.... HA HA HA
Hmmm...

First, you trust a hacker who offers you paid mods for free? Free? Really? Do you think Santa Claus delivers mods or that the Easter Bunny hides cracks in eggs?

Second, you're worried about an official content creator seeing your email, but you hand over your soul (and your information) to a hacker without even blinking. It's like jumping off a cliff hoping to land on a soft mattress.

Third, you think hackers don't sell your information because it's not worth their while. Oh, my sweet friend! The deep web is a black market where your personal information is sold like hotcakes.

In short, your argument is illogical, dangerous, and with a predictably disastrous ending.

Reactions: Ewan5l

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
In short, your argument is illogical, dangerous, and with a predictably disastrous ending.
I did admit that I fall into the "defective product" category, in case you missed that. I agree with you wholeheartedly, both parties can sell contact info, so it is important that care must be taken with what type of data is shared. How do we know we are not on the dark web now by sharing content on this site? One must wonder if the will bring some form of legitimacy? (rolls eyes as I stare at my calendar) PEACE!

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
You are looking for a picture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you looked at ? It might help you with strip club issues you encountered.
i did all i already know all the step but when it come for private room it has bed & i cant assign it the game not let me or there something missing idk i use all the mods thats recommend for the strip club

Urayxor

Sep 17, 2021
Weekly Animations #17 & Early Access Kinky Expansions Update (30/03/2024) from Sims Alchemist?

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Weekly Animations #17 & Early Access Kinky Expansions Update (30/03/2024) from Sims Alchemist?
That version from 30.3. is not working in the intended way. Not really a need to share this and keep the former one for the moment.
Another postive aspect to be patient and wait for the public versions is that you can be more sure that they are working correctly.
Be aware that in some cases Patreon is also used for Alpha/Beta tests. Also WW is always needing some fixes. Not saying that this is wrong as the creators always need some feedback to find stuff they didn't notice in their playtests. But it sometimes just doesn't make sense to have new mod updates immediatly after release. Better wait a few days.

EngineeringMyLife

Apr 2, 2024
Hello :giggle: Do you guys also experiencing missing animations? I'm currently using the latest ww and some animations from animators suddenly went missing. All animations were fine until the update came :cry:. I really miss those animations so bad

DoomGuy0

Formerly 'Dan1249'
Jul 18, 2020
Hello :giggle: Do you guys also experiencing missing animations? I'm currently using the latest ww and some animations from animators suddenly went missing. All animations were fine until the update came :cry:. I really miss those animations so bad
Which update? If you mean game update, go to options in the game and allow mods. If you mean wickedwhims update try reinstall all animations and wickedwhims.