Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Gzev

Mar 6, 2024
Bzzzt That person is a lier! sorta not really?....It doesn't crash your game because you have have both mods....but you do get a TON and I mean A TON of LE.
If it crashes your game its most likely(100% of the time) because the massive load of the two mods DD and WW+MCC+nisa in the mix.
The game loads extremely slow because it puts your CPU in overdrive because it uses a TON of memory.

Try opening task manager and you'll see that sims 4 is nearly 90% of your cpu because the two mods. So there is some weird crap going on but since sim modders are petty as all hell because WW or DD is purposely using a ton of your cpu memory to slow down your game when you use it with DD or vice versa.
Don't ever expect this to change.
So pretty much never use DD with WW+MCC+Nisa.
LOL :ROFLMAO:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Do you have any proof of that?
Google knows ALL... You can read all about the colonolnutty - deaderpool - turbodriver drama. Reddit, LL and several other sources will give you all of the information you need. I did not save any links as I was reading about this years ago and it was clearly stated that "coding back and forth" took place to keep these mods compatible until CN got tired of that game. I am not biased in any way on the issue because I believe all 3 parties should have acted like ADULTS and resolved their petty differences without leaving a stain in the modding community.

I am not a programmer, I would love it if a python developer would step in to make a compatibility patch which would overwrite this nonsense and allow all of these modules to function together. I imagine the aforementioned parties would be fuming if someone did that and then another coding war would begin?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I don't understand, so which is the good and bad mod?
Try them both and use the one you like the best. I prefer WW for my main household but on occasion I also play with DD.
A few years ago I read in a Loverslab thread that colonolnutty stole the Wickedwhims code so...
Yes, I think I saw that thread too. I read on the DD wiki that CN was claiming that WW stole the "idea" for some animation default replacement feature. I do not know how easy it is for them to steal code because the python scripts inside the .ts4script files are compiled and cannot be read with advanced text editors like sublime or notepad++. That part is beyond my level of geekyness admittedly.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
Try them both and use the one you like the best. I prefer WW for my main household but on occasion I also play with DD.
Yes, I think I saw that thread too. I read on the DD wiki that CN was claiming that WW stole the "idea" for some animation default replacement feature. I do not know how easy it is for them to steal code because the python scripts inside the .ts4script files are compiled and cannot be read with advanced text editors like sublime or notepad++. That part is beyond my level of geekyness admittedly.
What does DD have that WW doesn't have? Is there much difference in features?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Essentially, they both perform the same function, they add SEX to TS4. As I understand it, DD was made as a drop in replacement for WW. You can use WW animations and attachments within DD, moreover you can use attachments from CAS which are not WW selectable. DD has less features and uses less resources than WW which makes it preferable for those with legacy hardware.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Pretty~~~ much WW is big ol' softy mode.
NO!!! RAPE IS BAD!! AND YOU'RE BAD FOR LIKING IT!! REEEEEEEE! (no rape, no crazy kinks)

DD is - IDGAF I LIKE WHAT I WHAT LIKE, fucking POGGERS!! YOOO! THAT ASS IS PHAT, AYE GIRL I GOT SOME CANDY *rubs hands together* this way this way gurl or....MOMMY CAN I HAVE SOME MILKIES!! PLEASE MOMMY YOUR BOOBS ARE GETTING SO FULL OF MILK, SHEEEEEESH~~~(rape mod, breast milk/Breast Expansion mod *best one* )

Personally I'm use wicked whims because I like the quick settings and a lot of the features are pretty polished while DD is a lot more tedious in setting things up but "imo" has more fun gameplay things. Like running the brothel is pretty fun since it uses mechs from restaurant.
I would use DD more but I'm super lazy in swapping it out.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Do you know if devious desires have the same restrictions as wickedwhims?
It has no restrictions. its pretty much a free for all. It has some gross ass kinks but its up to you if you wanna' install it or not. I personally only install the rape, breast milk/breast expansion and brothel parts.
Updates are also way slower than WW and its harder to set up if you're.....smooth brain....at least I think its hard to set up from the amount of people saying I PUT EVERYTHING IN RIGHT, NOTHING IS WORKING!!! REEEE!!! check out the DD thread though. There is one here.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Do you know if devious desires have the same restrictions as wickedwhims?
Most of the features are explained under the spoiler tags HERE, documentation and frequently asked questions are . This should cover everything you want to know about Devious Desires.