Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
but then he need strap one or i am mistaken?
Unless the female takes the top role (sometimes happens), no. male sims does not need a strap on. In short, yes, you can enable females to take male roles and with that Khlas animations will appear on the list.

It's kinda like whenever I want my gay sims to have some of the anal animations by straight modders, I have to enable female roles for male for them to show.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Unless the female takes the top role (sometimes happens), no. male sims does not need a strap on. In short, yes, you can enable females to take male roles and with that Khlas animations will appear on the list.

It's kinda like whenever I want my gay sims to have some of the anal animations by straight modders, I have to enable female roles for male for them to show.
Ah thx for the info then i need that animation to for some nice ass fucking :devilish:.OK i checked it you need to go to wicked whims settings-> Sex settings -> sex Interaction settings -> Gender Recognition settings-> check Redefine male Gender role as accessible for all

Last edited:

Fionnachree

Apr 17, 2024
sadly :cry:, i thought anal animation would work for all genders

Technically, you can make his animations work for all genders but it’s going to look weird because he designs his animations for homosexual pairings. I’m assuming the same would happen if you tried to use lamaboy’s animations for homosexual sims.
Personally, I’d recommend sticking with hetero creators for hetero animations. I downloaded Khlas’ animations to try on my sims and was quickly put off by instances where the male sim would stroke the female’s invisible “wand”. Promptly deleted all his animations.