Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2019
The simplest way would be to search your mods folder for "*default" (with asterisk) to see what CAS default files come up and troubleshoot from there.

The more complex method is to view this sim in Sims 4 Tray Importer and view the cc list associated with him. You can then search the list to see which penis file is being used on that sim and remove it from your mods folder to see if it fixes anything. To me it also looks like you have some kind of skintone issue going on, possibly from incomplete installation of your penis mod, so you should probably look out for that as well. Do you have Simdulgence's penis mods installed? That's kind of what it looks like to me. There is a skintone fix in the MEGA folder that may solve the color issue.
I don't know what that CC is called, but I have a tip on how to identify the CC you want to remove from the game, so it might help you or someone in the same situation. It is somewhat tedious, but it is the most effective way that I have found, especially if there duplicated CC or in another language/name, or if you have several elements that you want to remove at once.

1) In game, open CAS and select a base character from the bottom of the gallery to edit. (Babs L'Amour, June Kay, Andre DaSilva, etc).
2) Remove everything you find: hair, skin details, clothing, accessories, makeup, tattoos, etc. (From all outfits!)
3) The Sim should be completely naked and without any features.
4) Add all the CC that you don't like to the Sim. Select different outfits if necessary.
5) Save the Sim with an easily identifiable name.
6) Open "Sims 4 Tray Importer" and select the Sim you just saved.
7) Export it with CC
8) Unzip the RAR and in the "Mods" folder you will find the name and locations of all the elements that you want to remove from your game. (Attention to the file's names, the program can include sliders or some other mod that you DO want in your game)
I had actually tried Tray Importer before my post with no luck, but hunkered down and tried again after these suggestions. It worked. It was a cmar nude I had overlooked. Thanks so much to both of you for the help!

Oct 26, 2018
OH yea? Zip up the content and upload it to: Your share will last indefinitely (they will not honor censorship requests) I think there is a 1GB per file upload limit.
I have a question for you, do I rename the file or can leave it as is, as people know what it is?

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The package should be named so it can be easily identified. Some people report problems when accessing content there. WORK-AROUND: Visitors who wish to download from share.dmca.gripe may need to temporarily disable strict malware scanners or use a Linux live operating environment. <pours stale beer in the kitty's milk bowl>
I have a question for you, do I rename the file or can leave it as is, as people know what it is?

Oct 26, 2018
The package should be named so it can be easily identified. Some people report problems when accessing content there. WORK-AROUND: Visitors who wish to download from share.dmca.gripe may need to temporarily disable strict malware scanners or use a Linux live operating environment.
I uploaded the file, but can not see it in my dash or album page. There is a red line that fills when I upload and then I go to my dash, to the album I saved it in and is empty.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I created an account and uploaded a dummy file to test. Go to the front page once logged in and drag the file to upload... When it has completed, you will immediately get a share link to the file. If you do not see that I would guess that the file upload did not complete. Once you see the shared file link, click to go to your dashboard and you should see the file there.
NOTE: The site appears to be slow in response tonight... Busy site??
I uploaded the file, but can not see it in my dash or album page. There is a red line that fills when I upload and then I go to my dash, to the album I saved it in and is empty.

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks, I am still waiting wit
I created an account and uploaded a dummy file to test. Go to the front page once logged in and drag the file to upload... When it has completed, you will immediately get a share link to the file. If you do not see that I would guess that the file upload did not complete. Once you see the shared file link, click to go to your dashboard and you should see the file there.
NOTE: The site appears to be slow in response tonight... Busy site??
[/QUOT
Ok, I'll wait until the red bar disappears and I get a link confirmation. Thanks again.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I have mentioned a few times on here that you can use Linux for internet safety on your Windows machine when hunting for CC. For those of you who are interested in trying it, I have added the info in POST 18 on my tutorial thread. Ideally, you should posses intermediate computer skills to get the most out of this. Enjoy =D

hir0shige_

Sep 5, 2018
I had actually tried Tray Importer before my post with no luck, but hunkered down and tried again after these suggestions. It worked. It was a cmar nude I had overlooked. Thanks so much to both of you for the help!
Ahhh yes the cmar nude mods... I remember those simple early days, my first-ever TS4 nude skin and possibly the only decent one available back in 2014 or 2015, a time before WW... how far TS4 modding has come, now there are more options than I know what to do with. Glad you were able to fix the issue!

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly
Oct 26, 2018

Thanks to spankz12 and his suggestion and tutorial on using Linux virtual Machine, I bring you back the download that was taken down. AK Spa and Beauty. Enjoy! For those of you that have the disk space I highly recommend the Linux Virtual Machine. However, don't take my word for it. follow the Tutorial linked by spankz12 and make your educated decision. Is like having 2 operating systems in one; which will save your vulnerable Windows OS from shady sites and virus attacks.

Oct 26, 2018
View attachment 799777

How can anyone justify this must for meshes .:oops:
Actually, CC makers lately have lost their scruples; it is a trend in which more and more of them are falling; they actually recruit others. To ease that I am sending you a link to this site which has many of their cars. It doesn't have the latest but have many:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes