Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2018
snacks back, with some recommendations and a DL. Some mods to add realism to the game if you choose so!

recommendation 1;
recommendation 2;

And finally a download!

Meaningful Stories
is a mod pack for The Sims 4. It aims to redesign core systems from the game to make the events of your game feel more significant, and to make managing your sims' lives feel like a more interesting challenge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: NEW YRSA ANIMATION

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So I'm confused not sure if I do not get how Nisa's Prostitution works or there are bugs (or both).
If I select anal & below that means everything right? Pussy, Oral, Footjob, etc.
Sometimes it doesn't seem to matter what I choose and when it comes to climax stage it seems that the prostitute gets mad and say I didn't pay for that and then we hate each other and things end right there.
What do I select then for full service let alone for climax?

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017

FOR F@#* Sake! Really?

My apologies to everyone! From now on, I'm going to try something new...reading.

Azmodan (posted in $10 tier 5/22)

EDIT- I amended the OP with the correct file for rough animations - its a waste of time to also post "normal" You can only have one in your animations folder, anyhow. I've never used the normal sequence, but I think the only difference is in the sounds that are made. If you want the normal option as well, hit me up w/a message.
Apologies accepted :p

Aahahah! jokes apart thank you so much for taking time to keep us posted

and for having the good taste of rough over normal ;)

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a way to have more than one gf/wife without them being pissed off at you?

Apr 27, 2018
Hello! :) Brought yall the new content update from NisaK. PLEASE pay attention to the special instructions. Thank you and enjoy!

Remove folder; The Sims 4\Mods\NisasWickedPerversions folder and the The Sims 4\saves\WickedPerversionsMod folder. Your other mod files are safe to keep.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
So I'm confused not sure if I do not get how Nisa's Prostitution works or there are bugs (or both).
If I select anal & below that means everything right? Pussy, Oral, Footjob, etc.
Sometimes it doesn't seem to matter what I choose and when it comes to climax stage it seems that the prostitute gets mad and say I didn't pay for that and then we hate each other and things end right there.
What do I select then for full service let alone for climax?
I'm not 100% sure if I understand you, but I'll try to answer. Yes, when you pick anal and below, it means your sim is open to all services. But when you offer sex to a client, they will usually want one particular service (footjob, anal ect) and the type of service they want will show up as a notification in the top right corner. When you initiate sex with them, you have to perform that particular action in order to get paid. I believe Wicked whims default is to cycle through different kinds of animations (handjob, vaginal, anal ect) in one session, and that is why your clients are not happy. There is a setting in wicked whims, not 100% sure where, but its called sex progression I believe. It allows you to make the sims only use animations under the category you choose, instead of cycling through them. Hope this helps.

Aug 20, 2017
Hello! :) Brought yall the new content update from NisaK. PLEASE pay attention to the special instructions. Thank you and enjoy!

Remove folder; The Sims 4\Mods\NisasWickedPerversions folder and the The Sims 4\saves\WickedPerversionsMod folder. Your other mod files are safe to keep.

Thank you!

Reactions: snack

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
As requested, here's Azmodan's normal variation for the platinum tier

And Anarcis had the following posted this yesterday-
Thank you so so much! In particular, Anarcis' animation seems very interesting!
Can you post Azmod's latest 4.50$ animation as well? There should be one before the Platinum upload :D

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Here you go:
(rough)
(normal)
The only reason that I didn't was because of this post:
" ...Simply download all the latest files and replace the ones you have. As a Platinum Supporter Do Not download the Platinum to Gold files as you allready have them"
I thought that my platinum uploads taken from the top of the 10$ tier would already have everything we need. The names of the files are the same, so if we put the 4.50$ file named "animations_platinum_rough" in our animation folder, it will usurp the updated platinum level file of the same name.

I am so, so confused.
Those are the Platinum to Gold ones! I meant the regular Gold update, before the 10$ one. It should be coffee table Anal climax. The latest third one if I'm not mistaken.

To explain better, Azmod has three uploads.

Regular 4.50$ (which should be posted),
Platinum to Gold 4.50$ (which is to be ignored),
Platinum 10$ (which should be posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes