Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2018
Firstly Thanks for uploading. And secondly please help me! I cant extract the " [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Acc - Exhibitionist Skinny Jeans " file. Packages are not extracted. I want that file really :(
Apparently its a problem with the long file names. Try 7z. If that doesnt work, pls send me a message :)

Reactions: EixL

ark735

Sep 25, 2017
That's definitely the case honestly.
Dude feels like the blandest pack of a very advertized product.

@ark735 I think you placed for mistake two of his Platinum files. You can only place either normal or rough (of both Azmodan_animations and Azmodan_Platinum_Animations).
I've checked, and it's as you said it should be; Yet i can't find the animation in the floor-oral interaction. Did you get it to work? if what's the animation named and where should it suppose tobe?

Thanks for the help.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I don't know where else to ask but is anyone else having problems with the Hoe It Up mod by Sacrificial?

every time my sims does oral, and sometimes anal, she resets (which makes my sim not get paid) and MC commander throws a file exception warning. Nothing bad happens but my sim is not getting paid :teary:

D

Deleted member 264337

I don't know where else to ask but is anyone else having problems with the Hoe It Up mod by Sacrificial?

every time my sims does oral, and sometimes anal, she resets (which makes my sim not get paid) and MC commander throws a file exception warning. Nothing bad happens but my sim is not getting paid :teary:
I don't use that mod, not my thing.. but have you tried removing MC command center to see if it conflicts with it?

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017

Yep, his mods are notorious for breaking all the time. I deleted that mod and installed NisasWickedPerversions.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Yep, his mods are notorious for breaking all the time. I deleted that mod and installed NisasWickedPerversions.
That mod has a scrip error.
Sacrificial used an old template py script and didn't do it right.
I've sent him a message letting him know. now it's just a matter of time.
The mod still works but throws a bunch of exceptions when loading and injecting all the scripts.
I've seen worse ;)

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
FINALLY oLL updated!

Password: thanks4waiting
Animations list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, seems like Redabyss updated, on LL, his sex location screenshot thread.
Thank you Finn. Some of these animations aren't showing up. The first time sex, dining table, cock and breast conjuror are nowhere to be found.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you Finn. Some of these animations aren't showing up. The first time sex, dining table, cock and breast conjuror are nowhere to be found.
They show up for me, don't you, by mistake, two of the same package?

Apr 27, 2018
snacks back!

For both EVE and standard Maxis shapes.
- 100% new mesh
- All LODs
- CAS thumbnail
- HQ enabled

Hirokis also back with some more goodies;

The penis was reworked to allow better compatibility with animations. It should have smoother flexibility. Its shape was also reworked in a more cartoonish design. Finally it comes in 3 sizes : Large, Medium and Small.

The second small update is a transparent mesh for feet that can be used for those who want to remove feet details when using socks.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
FINALLY oLL updated!

Password: thanks4waiting
Animations list:

Also, seems like Redabyss updated, on LL, his sex location screenshot thread.
Hey Firstly thanks again finfin. I wonder if there's a name list of these object or not. And Secondly I dont have the animations on School Bus and Unicorn :( Whose animations of these? And Also what is that white woman model which is laying on the floor?

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Don't you say that devil shit. STAY AWAY SATAN.

Wtf, that EXTREMELY basic blowjob is a platinum animation? x'D Has the dude lost his mind?
Anyway, thank you so much for the upload Momma, as ever! I like Anarcis' work. Seems like A. Trois uploaded something as well for the 10$ tier.
Azmodan, if you really wanted a climax seq. for the ballet barre:

And thanks for the heads-up on A3 - please refer to my previous post for my state of mind that morning :)

snacks back!

For both EVE and standard Maxis shapes.
- 100% new mesh
- All LODs
- CAS thumbnail
- HQ enabled
Thanks! You are really rockin' the dls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes