Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
@xCowboyx
Thanks, but not gonna bother with it atm. Think I can live with it :)

Time for me to hit my pillow. The panic-anxiety attack I had Friday afternoon has really taken its toll on me this weekend. Goodnight to you all! Have a nice evening!

Reactions: RandomCrsz

DayJsuz

Aug 24, 2018
I have a problem with LE, does not stop appearing LE for me, someone who knows what can cause this? It is bad because the notification does not stop. :cry: Can someone help me? please

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
@DayJsuz first of all Remove and/or update MTS_ArtUrlWWW_MegaMod This is Version MTS_ArtUrlWWW_MegaMod_V37.1

But also note that Mod has issues. I suggest you also do a search on that mod here and read...

DayJsuz

Aug 24, 2018
@DayJsuz first of all Remove and/or update MTS_ArtUrlWWW_MegaMod This is Version MTS_ArtUrlWWW_MegaMod_V37.1

But also note that Mod has issues. I suggest you also do a search on that mod here and read...
I had this one, but it looks like it has other or other problems, and even without it, I continue with infinite notifications

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
@DayJsuz You also have LE from the npcc and npcc_retail… Read back and what I said To DrunkDragon and remove any of them mods you may have... Just a page or 2 back...

Reactions: DayJsuz

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
I would also like to point out there is a WickedWhims Support Channel on Discord I believe that may be a more proper place to obtain support... Called #Help-With- WickedWhims since you do have many issues within your game much more then I can handle... Also you may want to do a process of elimination Remove all ur mods and add a few back at a time.. This is a lengthily process but reading ur LE file I highly suggest you do that...

DayJsuz

Aug 24, 2018
@DayJsuz You also have LE from the npcc and npcc_retail… Read back and what I said To DrunkDragon and remove any of them mods you may have... Just a page or 2 back...
Thanks, I'll remove, I hope the notifications stop or at least not be infinite, that I can afford to play. :LOL: When it happened sometimes, I did not care, more happening always without stopping there is no way I see the notifications of the game
Thank you for helping me

Reactions: xCowboyx

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
You are Welcome @DayJsuz … when removing mods and adding leave in WhickedWhims and take notes on that causes LE set aside and continue... As I said you have many Issues within ur game... Don't assume once clean to add the rest. try to keep things organized

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Hello all ! i just wanted give you some infos if somebody have problems with Nisa mod conflicts with WW. when you click on your playable "service girl/guy" you gets LE. from what i read the latest patch should fix the problem. but after installing that patch you must delete global_settings.json file \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves\WickedPerversionsMod. ive testest that out and i don't get LE's.

Hope that is helpful info :)

Reactions: UYScutti23

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Hello all ! i just wanted give you some infos if somebody have problems with Nisa mod conflicts with WW. when you click on your playable "service girl/guy" you gets LE. from what i read the latest patch should fix the problem. but after installing that patch you must delete global_settings.json file \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves\WickedPerversionsMod. ive testest that out and i don't get LE's.

Hope that is helpful info :)
Which patch are you talking about? For wicked perversions, or wicked whims? What date was the patch released?

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I keep getting a WW exception whenever i try to use condoms in game. I even set them to not auto use but to no avail. I attached the file. I did hear if a bug related to birth control but i have all the recent files so i'm not sure why this is happening as i heard it was fixed. If anyone can shed some light it would be greatly appreciated.

Im using WW 4.3.5.139.10 and the most recent of Nisa's perversions mod (0.996b i believe)

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Which patch are you talking about? For wicked perversions, or wicked whims? What date was the patch released?
Wicked perversions i believe, so v2.0.996d linked by Alina on previous page. The best is to take the latest version of all the script mods anyway :)

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I have a problem with LE, does not stop appearing LE for me, someone who knows what can cause this? It is bad because the notification does not stop. :cry: Can someone help me? please
You have the \The Sims 4\Mods\MTS_ArtUrlWWW_MegaMod_Script.ts4script installed. Do you also have WickedWhims? If so, they do not work together atm. As far as I have gathered (I could be wrong), the to modders are somewhat at war with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes