Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xRayimm

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys its been about a year since i asked but are there any beastiality animations for the sims 4 now?

Sangaril71

Nov 6, 2018
This is a very unusual standard kind of question... I wonder if there's a mod that allows your NPC lover to sleep with you in your double bed when you invite them for the night? Or make them prefer double bed if there is one. They keep napping on my sofas. Even after sex they go and sleep on the sofa. I have the mod where they sleep with you after woohoo though.
i'm not sure if there is one exactly with that function but littlemssam has similar mod where you could send certain sims to bed

This mod from LittleMsSam is useful, when your sim don't has a romance with his guest. An extra mod for sleeping together in a bed after the Woohoo I don't know. But the MCCC includes this function as well. Maybe you have it doubly with an extra mod and it doesn't work because of conflict? Normally this works well if you have the right setting in the MCCC, @Deane9850.

Reactions: Deane9850

OmegaMan01

Oct 24, 2017
Hi All,

I love the resources here, makes modding the sims the way you like so much easier. Thank you to all the creators and those sharing their advise.

I have one question and it might be my lack of knowledge with WickedWhims, but I have a current play through where i want my female sim to occasionally be taken advantage of, however when i try and set this up so she is not asked and it instantly takes her to a location, i notice that this will sometimes also do this for the NPC's, which are mainly males. Is there a setting where you can make it so only your sim is the target of these propositions and not the NPC sims? If not is there a way to make it so it is only female/male and not male/male, as this might help as well?

Sorry one other question. Can you suggest some animations that might not be here (or perhaps some i have overlooked) that are good quality, but a little more in line with my play through (more against her will - i.e. resisting)? I have a few, but they are somewhat limited.

Once again, thanks for all your help!

BokuroS

Jul 4, 2018
Hey guys its been about a year since i asked but are there any beastiality animations for the sims 4 now?
I am aware of two.

If you visit Lifeline's page, near the bottom of the list is one animation, and along with it lists the required mods to actually utilize it (The required mods include one additional animation). In total that should give you two animations.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
This mod from LittleMsSam is useful, when your sim don't has a romance with his guest. An extra mod for sleeping together in a bed after the Woohoo I don't know. But the MCCC includes this function as well. Maybe you have it doubly with an extra mod and it doesn't work because of conflict? Normally this works well if you have the right setting in the MCCC, @Deane9850.
I forgot about MsSam's mod... It seems I didn't update it, no wonder it doesn't show up. As for MCCC, I do not use MCWoohoo, as I already using polarbear's personality mod, which between hers and WW, the woohoo part is covered.. not that I'm using woohoo at all. Although Bella seems trying to fill her house with my babies now that her 2 original children married and leave her house. Wonder if Mortimer suspects anything. She stays at her gym's mate's house overnight, boom new baby 3 days later haha

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just saw a video where a guy was showing/talking about a mod that he referred to as "Wicked Woohoo". Is this the same thing?

ipsy

Dec 16, 2018
Hey guys,

Awesome work everyone is doing here. I've been enjoying the banter in between mod updates and the like. :sneaky:

I have recently returned from taking a rather large hiatus from the Sims and the Community -- I have worked hard to get my game updated and cull any outdated mods. Unfortunately, I've run into a bit of a snag and can't figure out for the life of me what mod is still giving me errors. Can someone take a look at my lastexception.txt and see what I'm missing? Something about an overridden game resource with identifier '26920'? If this kind of post is not allowed here, feel free to let me know so I can delete it!

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Sorry one other question. Can you suggest some animations that might not be here (or perhaps some i have overlooked) that are good quality, but a little more in line with my play through (more against her will - i.e. resisting)? I have a few, but they are somewhat limited.
Most of the "forced" animations like that are mostly based on submission as far as i know (AOS, Lupobianco, Lifeline, Mike24, YrSa did some of these), and most of these are in the mega folder (i couldn't list them as they're quite lost in the huge sea of classic animations :x).

Hey guys,

Awesome work everyone is doing here. I've been enjoying the banter in between mod updates and the like. :sneaky:

I have recently returned from taking a rather large hiatus from the Sims and the Community -- I have worked hard to get my game updated and cull any outdated mods. Unfortunately, I've run into a bit of a snag and can't figure out for the life of me what mod is still giving me errors. Can someone take a look at my lastexception.txt and see what I'm missing? Something about an overridden game resource with identifier '26920'? If this kind of post is not allowed here, feel free to let me know so I can delete it!
Hi,

I just looked at your LE file, and i saw that :
Failure: 'SimsSuperA' (SimsSuperA) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'SimsSuperA')
Do you have an idea about what is this ? Generally when there is a conflict or else, you see it around the beginning of the LE file when there is only one major failure, and for yours it's this one.

ipsy

Dec 16, 2018
Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue. I searched for anything with that name and the only thing that came up was 'Simmiller_SuperKeener V3.package' which is the Super Keen Trait. I don't think that's what it is but I'll remove it and try to check again, thank you! <3

That LE was outdated, this is a fresh one.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
YrSa - Complete December update

Objects for animations :

Noir Balloon Dildo : Necessary for an animation of the Rainbow pack (MM animations)

BDSM Clutter pack (click on the .7z file at the bottom of the post)

YrSa Riding-crop

Animations packages :

YrSa Animated :

YrSa Special :

YrSa Rainbow pack :

YrSa Lovely Toys :

YrSa FetishMoves :

Bonus, YrSa Vintage BDSM posters :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : I precise just in case, i kept all the links separated, this way you can download only the packages you want (for example, if you don't like the footjobs thing, don't take the fetish moves package etc.)
Also, don't forget to download the objects i linked at the beginning if you don't already have them in your mods folder, otherwise it can give you LE and other shit like that.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone having problems with jealousy? Not sure if Nisa mod is the cause but lately I can't get Sims jealous. I mean if you saw your partner getting gangbanged wouldn't you flip? Global Jealousy is enabled, along with sex reaction and the Sims do not have the Cuckoldry trait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes