Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2018
how did you make that mod work? I have the WW patreon version and the only thing that seems to work is gender and impregnate options. all the other stuff isn't working at all
It only works with whatever the current "public" release is.

author of mod could make it for latest versions WW if he wanted it
who will do anims
Surprisingly, where that mod originated, they don't like discussing or looking like they're promoting piracy, and they extend that to patreon mods. Colonol is a stickler for that himself seemingly. There's been animatons done already to some small degree but I'd personally only look for the packs that get edited specifically for this module; default assumption being you don't want those other unrelated, useless animations. Trust me.

I don't know how it'd affect his patreon but Mike24 did a bunch for Kinkyworld. There's some who'd do it just to do it.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Long time no see everyone! Merry Christmas!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pobelisima

May 12, 2018
Can anyone help me with this LE file? I tried lastexception.com but it is an unknown issue. Probably one of you know about the problem in my file. Any help would be appreciated!

Also merry xmas everyone!

Reactions: UYScutti23

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Can anyone help me with this LE file? I tried lastexception.com but it is an unknown issue. Probably one of you know about the problem in my file. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi,

Do you have a "leafpile" placed on your lot when you had this LE ?
Because from what i read, that's the origin of the issue. If so, delete it to see if it fixes the problem.

Sep 13, 2018
There goes Lifeline again. I think he/she might have some repressed trauma to deal with. I consider myself a very liberal and open-minded person. Girl, if you want to tickle me, slap me, pin me down, okay fine. When you decide to smother me with a pillow, we're done. Breathing is one of those "necessary for life" activities that I don't feel should be interfered with.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Lifeline update - Right hand pack - 25 december 2018

Double Bed Foursome MFFF (Stages 1 & 2)

Well, i think it'll be hard to play on FP camera with these xD
This is beyond amazing simply because we don't have anything of the sort yet, also the execution is 11/10 :D

Reactions: hmorphone

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
So... after the latest round of game patch and mod updates, my number keys are no longer controlling the game speed. Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? Tried all the usual fixes, but nada.

im.mortal

Dec 22, 2018
So... after the latest round of game patch and mod updates, my number keys are no longer controlling the game speed. Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? Tried all the usual fixes, but nada.
Make sure that your game version is 1.48.94.1020 (not 1.48.90.1020). It was a known issue with the previous patch.
Also, if you happen to have weerbesu’s UI Cheats Extension, update it.

Reactions: maldo
Oct 13, 2018
I consider myself a very liberal and open-minded person. Girl, if you want to tickle me, slap me, pin me down, okay fine. When you decide to smother me with a pillow, we're done. Breathing is one of those "necessary for life" activities that I don't feel should be interfered with.
Actually for a lot of people breath play can be quite fun if done right, just so long as everyone involved is on the same page as to how far it's going to be taken and what the hard lines are ;)

Brunopontes

Nov 12, 2017
I noticed that not only he abandoned his patreon, he also leaved everything behind a paywall before leaving... wow. Good thing i have his mods, i put everything on the mega folder now, including my edits with a tattoo and ring version for each body.
Many thanks K.Leoric for posting libertine files, I'm very grateful :)

Reactions: K.Leoric

me2189

Dec 13, 2018

Every time i start the game I get 2 LE messages, but everything working smoothly. So if everything work in your game don't bother yourself with this stupid messages. In my opinion at least.

Merry Christmas

Reactions: K.Leoric

pobelisima

May 12, 2018
Hi,

Do you have a "leafpile" placed on your lot when you had this LE ?
Because from what i read, that's the origin of the issue. If so, delete it to see if it fixes the problem.
Thank you!

Every time i start the game I get 2 LE messages, but everything working smoothly. So if everything work in your game don't bother yourself with this stupid messages. In my opinion at least.

Merry Christmas
Yeah I usually ignore it. I was just curious about what caused it

Reactions: me2189

wowfactory

Dec 23, 2018
hey guys, sorry if I'm posting in a wrong thread, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to tell a default skin in Sims 4 from non-default. I downloaded the folder and trying to sort it out now, but running a game every time to see if it replaces the EA skins is sorta long. Is there any way to tell them apart in Sims 4 Studio? Also, is there a way to make a non-def. skin into default?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes