Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
well.. there's alot of beta-testers ;)

..but much better then win10 1809 update in which 1st deploy attempt deleted user (pro)files .. bummer ..

i'll just wait... patiently.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Lupobianco update: a MMF series for floor... which was supposed to involve a camera, but the camera doesn't work, so now the animations look pretty stupid, whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regular:
Modded:

PLEASE CHECK F.A.Q. IF YOU'RE CONFUSED ON HOW TO UPDATE LUPO

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm...

i just saw they are an animation for mailbox (lol).. soo i was like "let's try !"... and during my try, the women used just vanished and let the men i control fucking the mailbox (litteraly LOL)

is this animation bugged ? or it work for you ?

i dont get any others troubles sinze the last update/fix. that was freaking hilarious XD

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Hey guys since the get famous update dropped i havent upgraded my sims 4 or any other mods (still using seasons stuff). Do you think now is a good time to update or are there still some nasty bugs to fix for sims 4 and the main s4 mods (WW, Nisa, Basemental etc..)

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018
Hey guys since the get famous update dropped i havent upgraded my sims 4 or any other mods (still using seasons stuff). Do you think now is a good time to update or are there still some nasty bugs to fix for sims 4 and the main s4 mods (WW, Nisa, Basemental etc..)
the bugs aren't nasty in that they are game-breaking, but bugs are bugs, and such is the modded gameplay experience. :)

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I fixed Lupobianco's mess. Now the animations are for the camera AND there is a MF animation to make it easier to start.

NOTE: THE FIX IS ONLY FOR THE MODDED VERSION. I CAN'T MODIFY THE REGULAR UPDATE. DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS FILE IF YOU'RE NOT USING THE MODDED LUPOBIANCO FILES.

dvibessss

Sep 28, 2018
Is there a mod out that allows one to pick two NPCs to get pregnant, rather than MCCC where the selected active family member gets the NPC pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes