Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks

With no LE or error hard to say I would do this With Cheats on: Shift Click on the sim then click "Reset Object (Debug) You can do this on the spot then retry the action. If the problem persists then I would look into it futher...
Iv'e never encountered something like this but every time my sims gets stuck i use reset sim in mccc cheat interaction or if problem is recurring i clean extra folders in save folder and if that didn't help then i clean the save file from mods by removing all the mods and then loading the save game and again installing the mods
finding the source of the problem is really hard but it could get fixed one way or another

thanks guys.
like i say, i cant clic on the sim at all, sooo nope :/ i cant use the reset object. but i m gonna try via the MCCC, if i can do it via the computer or mailbox or else than the sim themself, i m good (even if it reset the whole area, i dont care lol )

Reactions: _Fin_

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:/ is somebody know a good creator (or website), for find some cool sims model but without requirement of dozens of CC ?

i only know simsressource and modthesims soo.. that not help :/. and i see some other blog but they all require shit tons of CC.
i m sure its possible to make some cool stuff without tons of CC ( i can deal with 3 or 4 CC , but not 20 -_- )

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
:/ is somebody know a good creator (or website), for find some cool sims model but without requirement of dozens of CC ?

i only know simsressource and modthesims soo.. that not help :/. and i see some other blog but they all require shit tons of CC.
i m sure its possible to make some cool stuff without tons of CC ( i can deal with 3 or 4 CC , but not 20 -_- )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
shes got everything all neatly organized and easy to find mate

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
shes got everything all neatly organized and easy to find mate
thanks.

i dont have problem with installing CC. But when you need to instal like 20 CC for 1 char, you dont remember everything you have already and quickly i get confuse for the next char i want to know if i already have or not the CC.
i like when they are no CC , or when all required CC are packed with the char :)

also, little question. i remember seeing a blog or something a while ago with some cool ported outfit and stuff from various game like borderland and else. can't remember the name.. is someone know the website or blog ? ( it was some "real" port doing from others game to the sims 4, i remember of some borderlands stuff but they are also others games, mostly outfit, but also some hair and props...)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh, one last thing (sorry, i m very boring XD )

is somebody have the "Hire au pair" mode (that allow to replace the buttler with an au pair student) ??

seems like its not available anymore on modthesims :/

edit : here apparently the original link, but it seems that creator delete it :/

edit again : nevermind, i find it :)

and edit again last time.. i cant get it until i m patron -_-. i got message to disable my adblock to continu and even if i do, i still got the message.

FUCK THIS !

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
oh, one last thing (sorry, i m very boring XD )

is somebody have the "Hire au pair" mode (that allow to replace the buttler with an au pair student) ??

seems like its not available anymore on modthesims :/

edit : here apparently the original link, but it seems that creator delete it :/

edit again : nevermind, i find it :)

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
also, little question. i remember seeing a blog or something a while ago with some cool ported outfit and stuff from various game like borderland and else. can't remember the name.. is someone know the website or blog ? ( it was some "real" port doing from others game to the sims 4, i remember of some borderlands stuff but they are also others games, mostly outfit, but also some hair and props...)
If you find that, i'd be interested too (i'm currently trying to find Final Fantasy CC for TS4, like Tifa's outfit/hair from FF7, Fran outfit from FF12 etc.), i need more medieval/fantasy stuff :)

Reactions: hmorphone

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you find that, i'd be interested too (i'm currently trying to find Final Fantasy CC for TS4, like Tifa's outfit/hair from FF7, Fran outfit from FF12 etc.), i need more medieval/fantasy stuff :)
well apparently he retired, but i still find some he made :)
his name is
rumoruka-raizon's
and here is his stuff :)

:D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hah ! those link put me in the perfect way, i just find the kind of stuff i wanted :) great sims with low CC needed or packed with :) (and some god damn cool sims with that :O )
i just put a link here , if someone interrested too
guess everybody know that creator already excapt me , i wouldnt be surprised lol

Doraguniru

Sep 28, 2017
Just does anyone know what the hell happened to Amra...? He was like a father figure to all the ww animators. Where is he?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just does anyone know what the hell happened to Amra...? He was like a father figure to all the ww animators. Where is he?
that's what ? 3 months he didnt give news ? ... guess he can just get bored by the game, or busy in real life..

i think he just give up, bored and move on. but he can also get back, 3 months is not that huge imho.
nobody know...

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I would but I really, really, really wont use those objects at all so they would just be there occupying space on my game and slowing it down.
If I had to suggest one in particolar, try the safe box, it has an awesome sequence for it :)

Reactions: rev22x20

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hah i fixed my stuck sims...
i used the mod (i forget the name already -_- ) and use twister on him... that make my sims very uncomfortable but it also unlocked them ... and in the process, for some totaly unknown reason, killed instantly the whole 11 other member of the family o_O (wich i saved because i m best friend with grim reaper lol... thank "extrem violence mod")

mmh, maybe its possible that he get stuck because i broke the limit of household (used MCCC to put the limit at 24)... :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes