Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 970849

Thanks for the updates guys. Btw which is your guys fave animator for sims 4 just wondering?

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks for the updates guys. Btw which is your guys fave animator for sims 4 just wondering?
Mike WAS mine, but I'm so utterly sick and tired of the crappy climax sequences.. The jack rabbit BS is so stupid. He also has a hard time finishing up his sequences or takes forever and a day doing so. So, I'm put off entirely by him despite how well made some of his animations are. Personally, I thinkkkk I'll have to go with Motherlode or OLL. They seem to incorporate more of the "play" style I like.

Last edited:

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Motherlode and Salarmoj easily. Motherlode has the best quality no discussion or even remote competition, best understanding of rig use and animation build among every animator I've ever seen. Salarmoj has extremely interesting sequences with very good quality, so overall a great jack-of-all-trades.
Other picks: A3 (Motherlode lite basically), OLL (nice sequences and animations, but not very creative in terms of situations/scenarios), Lupobianco (very interesting scenarios but inconsistent quality - sometimes good sometimes bad), wild_guy (good quality but not much else), Zorak (nice sequences and scenarios but subpar/decent quality - Salarmoj lite).
These guys were the first to come to mind. I own almost 5300 animations as for now.
I'd give a shout to E404, a new animator but very, very good, on top of being free. Of course no top tier, still I'm giving her a shout, since she's new and probably not much known.

Last edited:

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
MOTHERLODE is my number one then Salarmoj and Lupo .. Mike24 makes ok animations but his xml is so disorganized i am surprised it even works.. i am still getting used to s4 settings files i used to make my own for fallout 4 that not only fixed some broken mods but made it to where i could load more mods without lag i had over 500 mods on FO4

Last edited:
Reactions: hmorphone and _Fin_

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Mike WAS mine, but I'm so utterly sick and tired of the crappy climax sequences.. The jack rabbit BS is so stupid. He also has a hard time finishing up his sequences or takes forever and a day doing so. So, I'm put off entirely by him despite how well made some of his animations are. Personally, I thinkkkk I'll have to go with Motherlode or OLL. They seem to incorporate more of the "play" style I like.
MOTHERLODE is my number one then Salarmoj and Lupo .. Mike24 makes ok animations but his xml is so disorganized i am surprised it even works.. i am still getting used to s4 settings files i used to make my own for fallout 4 that not only fixed some broken mods but made it to where i could load more mods without lag
One small note on Mike: I was excited about the cumshot effects he implemented, but they are really bad. I mean look at the fog, I almost laughed when I saw it.
Lifeline nailed the cumshot effect much better (see his MMF bar climax, or MMF floor climax).

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Keadus
D

Deleted member 970849

Motherlode and Salarmoj easily. Motherlode has the best quality no discussion or even remote competition, best understanding of rig use and animation build among every animator I've ever seen. Salarmoj has extremely interesting sequences with very good quality, so overall a great jack-of-all-trades.
Other picks: A3 (Motherlode lite basically), OLL (nice sequences and animations, but not very creative in terms of situations/scenarios), Lupobianco (very interesting scenarios but inconsistent quality - sometimes good sometimes bad), wild_guy (good quality but not much else), Zorak (nice sequences and scenarios but subpar/decent quality).
These guys were the first to come to mind. I own almost 5300 animations as for now, meaning I barely use Mike.
I'd give a shout to E404, a new animator but very, very good, on top of being free. Of course no top tier, still I'm giving her a shout, since she's new and probably not much known.
Yall forget Amra who was top, but he got bored lol so yeah, I'm with you guys on Motherlode is definitely leading the pack. He/She is kinda now the Lady6 of Sims 4 maybe its actually her lol. I like OLL's stuff more since the ap animations its a big step up from his orginal stuff quality wise. A lot of these guys have really improved from where they started though. I agree on E4, you gotta watch her, her stuff is good and improving. On mike my only gripe with his stuff is he will give you a 10 part sequence and within that most of the parts look the same. That kinda gets boring I've limited most his long sequences cause of that.

Reactions: hmorphone

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Yall forget Amra who was top, but he got bored lol so yeah, I'm with you guys on Motherlode is definitely leading the pack. He/She is kinda now the Lady6 of Sims 4 maybe its actually her lol. I like OLL's stuff more since the ap animations its a big step up from his orginal stuff quality wise. A lot of these guys have really improved from where they started though. I agree on E4, you gotta watch her, her stuff is good and improving. On mike my only gripe with his stuff is he will give you a 10 part sequence and within that most of the parts look the same. That kinda gets boring I've limited most his long sequences cause of that.
Well I didn't mention inactive people, but in that case I should mention him (of course), Omaster, Rodriguez and some other talented guys.
Agreed on Mike, although he is trying to do different sort of stuff.. not with the best results, but he's trying (new floor blowjob sequence for reference). I mean I'll take experimenting over missionary on bed n.304921 any day.
i like that she only releases a few animations at a time cause i can tell that she is taking her time to make the best she can put out and for being new at this she is pretty good and is only going to get better
Agreed. One sequence at the time keeps the hype going.

Last edited:

SweetpieOo

Nov 14, 2018
Warning do NOT enter CAS with the new patch all Sims age up! The longer in CAS the more they age! Game breaking bug reported by many. No fixes found.
the only fix for that so far is installing Get Famous XD

anyways guys is there a list of all only free animators?
with those many animators on LL I lost track of which one are free and which one have patreon versions aswell

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Guys, pasting a message that was sent out via De@dp00l channel that may be useful to all:

"Missing Sims related to Father Winter
Graham Nardone

Heads up - if you'd fathered a child with Father Winter, that Sim will have disappeared when loading your save game following yesterday's update. You can avoid permanent loss of this Sim by not saving over your existing save file.

DO NOT save over your saves. Save as, and remember to keep a Backup (which you should always always do anyways)

Sim Ages while in CAS
Excerpt Current Status by crinrict:
-When playing in CAS, the Sim continues to age. The longer you stay in CAS, the older the Sim gets
-Sims age even if you aging off
-It seems they can randomly age up or down.
-This bug is pretty game breaking as it ages them even through the different stages.

Please remember to always keep a (preferably external) backup of everything you value (Tray, Mod, Saves, Screenshots folders), especially for every major patch."

--------

Now with the good news for those out there using the "alternative" version: CODEX just released the game with the new pack. ;)

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
No way am I updating for a while until EA throw some fixes out. Thanks for that RobinF
Yeah, I almost updated the game monday because I'm curious about the terrain tool and FP, but killed my curiosity watching some videos on YT.

It seems some bugs are not present when you have the new expansion pack installed, but right now I can't afford to spend money on a new pack for a game I haven't played since August.

Hope everybody will have fun and enjoy it tho.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah, I almost updated the game monday because I'm curious about the terrain tool and FP, but killed my curiosity watching some videos on YT.

It seems some bugs are not present when you have the new expansion pack installed, but right now I can't afford to spend money on a new pack for a game I haven't played since August.

Hope everybody will have fun and enjoy it tho.
I miss the terrain tool. Looking forward to using it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes