Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanson

Sep 7, 2017
Outside of a no no site, nope. LL already is a mixed bag reception on just discussing it apparently. So I don't expect anything for quite some time, if ever.
Ok, can somebody tell what the site is? And whats the stuff even loverslab is too scared to even talk about?

I dont even have Sims 4 installed but i really want to know what everybody is not talking about but seems like everybody knows about. I feel like in a Harry Potter movie where everybody is too scarred to say voldemort -.-

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Ok, can somebody tell what the site is? And whats the stuff even loverslab is too scared to even talk about?

I dont even have Sims 4 installed but i really want to know what everybody is not talking about but seems like everybody knows about. I feel like in a Harry Potter movie where everybody is too scarred to say voldemort -.-
A site where some freaks modded Wickedwhims to enable pedo shit. Hope that's enough.

Hanson

Sep 7, 2017
A site where some freaks modded Wickedwhims to enable pedo shit. Hope that's enough.
ok, thanks. I thought so much. Could anybody still tell me the site or message me it? I am still missing fun with animals in sims 4...

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017

The reason why people don't talk about it is because it breaks forum rules on LL. Although the forum rules of F95 are a bit sketchy on the subject, the last time it was discussed on here all the posts were deleted by a moderator.

ok, thanks. I thought so much. Could anybody still tell me the site or message me it? I am still missing fun with animals in sims 4...
Basically no one wants to be affiliated with a site for pedophilia, even if it does cater for Bestiality in Sims 4.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Well, if your intentions are really to "have fun" with animals, I suggest you to try downloading TS3 + Mike animations for it. TS4 has no bestiality as for yet.

Hanson

Sep 7, 2017
Well, if your intentions are really to "have fun" with animals, I suggest you to try downloading TS3 + Mike animations for it. TS4 has no bestiality as for yet.
Oh i already had.... But you see it that the game is quite old and sims4 does have some advantages over it...

Nyong'o97

Oct 19, 2018
It's in the process of being updated "polished"
It's currently a mess, and does more harm than good .
There's a preview here "a couple pages back" I think, or at the wickedwhims thread.
But don't bother for now.
Oh wow, well thanks for the info. I'll continue with the ww default for now

Reactions: Azoresman

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
anyone here have the updated version of pregnancy mega mod 35.2?
There is someone already here that shares it. We just have to wait for them to post it! Sometimes they share it on the discord chat instead of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes