Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3068726

Anyone has some of these hairs from SonyaSims please? I dont have these and i can't find any of them :(

A Blast from the Past Hairstyle
Cristina Hairstyle
Strong Hair CC03
Sora Cosplay CC02
SPOTLIGHT HAIRSTYLE
Avery Hairstyle
Special Gifts - July 2020
Sky Hair
Anna Hair
Specia Gifts - August 2020
Iara Hair
Andy Collection
Stardust Hair
Rapunzel Hair

Thanks in advance :)
i think some of the hairs youre looking for are

Reactions: Telonidas

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
i think some of the hairs youre looking for are
I downloaded all of these hairs but all the hairs i dont have are still paywall blocked by SonyaSims (maybe wont be free because some of them are really old on patreon ) and not there any of them :(

D

Deleted member 3068726

I downloaded all of these hairs but all the hairs i dont have are still paywall blocked by SonyaSims (maybe wont be free because some of them are really old on patreon ) and not there any of them :(
agh, sorry about that bud. hopefully someone on here has what youre looking for. if i find it let u know

Reactions: Telonidas

herefurwicked

Mar 17, 2020
So, uh, I'm pretty sure at least some of you sub to people on patreon or have the hookup. Why dont any of you just work with the rebels (who leak and maintain the sheets and the previous mega) instead of letting all sorts of shit get lost in the thread?
I actually submitted folders of CC to them, but they didn't add them to the sheets so I gave up on submitting any new content to them. Ultimately, it's up to them if they just want to maintain what they have and not add any new content. Currently, I've decided not sub to any new Patreons anyways given the current state of affairs, but you might have to create and maintain your own new folders amongst yourselves. I was also going to pitch an idea of maintaining a VK group which is something that might work if some of you get together to organize it. It's something that requires a lot of work though so just keep that in mind, and you will need people that will commit long term to this project.

In the meantime, there is a VK group that seems to be putting up content from this thread already:

I don't think it's from anyone here, but it should make navigating these pages easier at least. It doesn't contain the larger folders without pictures or any mods. However, something is better than nothing.

Last edited:

duchamp

Mar 28, 2019
can

you reupload this file? its not working :(
Hello. My apologies for the time taken to update.

Here is the new OverkillSimmer folder with over 300 items.
DOWNLOAD:

Also, the AH00B folder has been updated. I cba to divide it into the months the stuff was released due to the fact there are 300+ items in the folder.
DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:

malecislife

Jan 20, 2021
hey guys! if I promised you content from a user I will 9/10 have it to you by tmrw or this weekend. I have heard that you're supposed to use prepaid cards. ill be getting one tmrw or this weekend you guys. *inserts hearts N' hugs* also thanks for the birthday wishes!
hey, happy birthday! if ur still taking requests, could u sub to busra-tr? i really want her exclusive stuff <3

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
soo...

there is no way to get the last 6-8 Sims4imagination sims ?

checked all around, nothing. no comment, no link and even in the google or else... :/

well, guess it's time to give up. fuck this creators and his greedy shit.
Yes Fuck this guy.... Used to be good friend of mine but since he know Patreon.. he completely changed, now he were not creative as used to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes