Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
Realizing besides "liking" I only ever lurk & grab, so wanted to ensure I said THANK YOU to everyone for sharing their files.
It's a real b!tch being too broke to afford to be on all of these Patreons (or even a few, lol); you guys are providing a HUGELY valuable resource & it's GREATLY appreciated.

Sheikus

Aug 24, 2018
And...3 posts.

edit: Here's the latest Lupoblanco (Patron Master support level) which includes everything except the Kamasutra animations. ( ).

Changelog:

Moved the following animations into the free pack:

• Tan With Tom
  • Softly Breast
  • Self Suck
  • Big Toys
Added cumshot effect on some latest animations like:

• Tan With Tom
  • SpicyPassion
  • AfterDinner
  • Bigtoys
More will come, so when the mighty TURBODRIVER update his beautiful WickedWhims (don't know when yet) you already have some of my animations updated with cumshot effect! :D

Soon I will post some preview of the new feature from WW.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
And...3 posts.

edit: Here's the latest Lupoblanco (Patron Master support level) which includes everything except the Kamasutra animations. ( ).

Thank you for the sharing, we don't have anyone covering Lupo this month :)

Edit: Oh we do, my bad.

I pledge to some of the Patreons (like Mike24, OooLaLa, and Turbodriver) so I can start posting links once I hit 3 posts (this is only my 2nd)
We are quite organized with monthly leaking, so it would be best for @Finfin to contact you. You are welcome to post anything you like, but I also cover OLL this month and will just post the same thing regardless.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I pledge to some of the Patreons (like Mike24, OooLaLa, and Turbodriver) so I can start posting links once I hit 3 posts (this is only my 2nd)
Hey man! Welcome!
Be sure to join our Discord channel so we can discuss the matter, since we are leaking some of these guys already and we can organize better for the future :D
Ps.: actually we do have a Lupo leaker :p
Kamasutra update:

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I know this is off topic but I just got my two new Seagate FireCuda 2TB SSHD! So excited to put them in the ol' bucket tomorrow!

Reactions: marivaldo
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes