Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eienryu

May 2, 2018
When was it updated? I have one from the a year ago.
Umm, it says WW Very Heavy Cum Layers Replacer May 10, 2017, i keep getting a error from the one i have for some reason. Hoping a new(er?) one will solve it.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I keep getting spammed with LEs while at a party at the ancient ruins in Get Together. The Sims 4 is turning into LE Simulator.

Reactions: NeriEU

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
I keep getting spammed with LEs while at a party at the ancient ruins in Get Together. The Sims 4 is turning into LE Simulator.
It still looks related to Nisa's Wicked Perversions, try using the latest patreon version from this and delete Nisa's save folder, you will have to re-do the settings if you used any. The LE shows that you are using a Loverslab version, it could be outdated.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
It still looks related to Nisa's Wicked Perversions, try using the latest patreon version from this and delete Nisa's save folder, you will have to re-do the settings if you used any. The LE shows that you are using a Loverslab version, it could be outdated.
Will it reset virginities and remove prostitutes if I delete the folder?

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Will it reset virginities and remove prostitutes if I delete the folder?
Yes it would, as sim data is stored on some of the files. You could just update to the new patreon version, it might fix the problem or just stay the same. Were you still using the sim that was a ghost when you got the LE's or was it another sim?

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Umm, it says WW Very Heavy Cum Layers Replacer May 10, 2017, i keep getting a error from the one i have for some reason. Hoping a new(er?) one will solve it.
Me too. The one on Mega is from January.

Does anyone have the May 2017 update?
Yeah I have May 2017 version

@K.Leoric please add to megafolder, thanks :)

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I wrote so much and accidentally deleted everything... T^T
Ah~ I was basically saying Sacrificial updated the Road To Fame mod, requesting update and thanks in advance.
Edit: RIP, nraas wikispace.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I wrote so much and accidentally deleted everything... T^T
Ah~ I was basically saying Sacrificial updated the Road To Fame mod, requesting update and thanks in advance.
Edit: RIP, nraas wikispace.
Nraas deleted their wikispace but I believe the pages automatically redirects you to where they stored the mods?

I would suggest a backup somewhere just in case the world ends or something :coldsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes